- Strong knowledge of SQL and worked on Oracle and SQL Server.
- Created complex SQL using analytical, aggregate and custom functions.
- Experience using SQL for simple to complex data manipulation for report generation.
- Good Knowledge in SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS BI Dashboard.
- Experience in Data Cleansing, Data Archival, Data Migration, reporting and coding utilizing SAS.
- Working knowledge of General linear models, Categorical data analysis, Survival analysis, Multivariate analysis, experiments design, randomized test designs and longitudinal data analysis.
- Experience in creating test scenarios to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Working knowledge in creating reports using reporting tools like Crystal Reports, WebI and Tableau.
- Good expertise in extracting data sources from excel spreadsheets and Oracle tables.
- Thorough Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office tools like MS Access, MS word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Notes, Microsoft Outlook.
- Experience in using different relational database management systems like Teradata and Oracle.
- Documented, summarized and recorded data as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and FDA regulations.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and SQL tuning methods on various RDBMS.
- Experience in design and building of SAS programs to analyze and generate files, tables, listings and graphs.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, Strong leadership, Multi - tasking, Strong analytical, logical, programming and diagnostic skills with ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner, self-starter, effective troubleshooter, Highly motivated, Enthusiastic, result-oriented and good at resolving data issues, committed to continuous learning, take complete responsibility of projects, Very particular about in-time submissions, good quality work and ability to work independently while being a good team player, Excellent ability in problem solving, complex reports generation.
SQL: Aggregate function, Scalar function, Joints, AND, OR Operator, Date function, Having clause, Where clause, Operator in Where Clause.
SAS Tools: SAS V9.1.1X,2/V8/V6.12, SAS/Base, SAS Procedures Print, Printo, Frequency, Means, Summary, Tabulate, Chart, Gchart, Plot, Gplot, Univariate, Contents, Compare, Append, Copy, Datasets, Format, Options, Sort, Transpose, Report, SQL, ANOVA, Import, Export.
SAS: Data integration studio, SAS ETL, SAS Dataflux, Data Quality, SAS BI,SAS data warehouse.
Database Technologies: Oracle RDBMS, SQL Server, PL/SQL, Teradata.
MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, Tableau
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Working collaboratively with customers, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with multiple IT and business groups in identifying issues, deploy fixes and enhancements etc.
- Developing and executing test cases (developer, unit and regression), evaluating test results, and resolving defects.
- Troubleshoot and work with customers to resolve their EUC related issues and close the loop on delegated tasks.
- Performed automate data validations manually across the division to ensure that there are automated controls in place designed to meet Confidential standards and audit requirements.
- Work with change management teams on creating/modifying business requirements document.
- Perform unit testing and integration testing and document test results.
- Work closely with the developers for Reports bugs, tracks defects, resolves issues
- Perform code review and make necessary recommendations.
- Guide other team members in designing optimal solution and resolving any code issues.
- Provide consulting and advisory services to application support team and project teams.
- Provide support for alternative and innovative solutions that meet business requirements
- Used SQL, Oracle and MS Office analysis tools to complete analysis requirements.
Confidential, McLean, VA
SAS DATA Quality Analyst
- Excellent exposure to requirement gathering, understanding Business user needs and analyze requirements.
- Proficient knowledge of domain in different Modules, through understanding of business processes and translating them into functional and technical specifications.
- Participated in design of dimension modeling and developing multiple data mart for data warehouse.
- Profiling, cleansing and standardizing the data.
- Identifying the suitable data type and definition for the fields.
- Generating match codes and identifying the Sensitivity.
- Cluster the data for deduplication.
- Tune the Job for better Performance.
- Designed and testing multiple reports using SAS Web Studio, Visual Analytics.
- Develop test scripts utilizing comprehensive business requirements, functional documentation and processes.
- Implement test scripts, record actual results and identify defects.
- Extensive experience in data analysis, field mapping, data extraction and reporting.
- Capable of forming and maintaining positive and productive working relationship in internal, external and team environments.
SAS Programmer/ Data Analyst
- Extracted data from the database using SAS/SQL, SAS/Macros from different databases such as Teradata, Oracle.
- Reviewed market data to verify integrity and consistency for completeness, accuracy and suitability and implemented business logics to solve the performance issues.
- Extensively read different forms of Input files like CSV and other formatted files using Infile and Proc Import and documented using SAS scripting to develop data cleaning operations.
- Compile and validate data; reinforce and maintain compliance with corporate standards.
- Develop and initiate more efficient data collection procedures.
- Ensures consistent template design to enhance navigation, usability and comprehension of data displays.
- Created reports using analysis output and exported them to the web to enable the customers to have access through Internet.
- Worked on credit risk analysis to figure out the customers to offer new Credit Cards. Helped the analytics and data services for the development of the new business logic.
- Used SAS, SQL, Oracle, Teradata and MS Office analysis tools to complete analysis requirements.
SAS Programmer/ Data Analyst
- Developed and designed different SAS programs to analyze financial data.
- Developed reports as per business requirements and created various reports like summary reports, tabular reports etc.
- Used SAS extensively for match merge, append data validation, and data correction and cleansing.
- Testing on large raw data file using FIRSTOBS and OBS option, use of Datalines to enter data internally.
- Use of PROC IMPORT procedure to import excel file into SAS.
- Used data step options like KEEP, DROP, and RENAME as a part of storage efficiencies.
- Extracted, compiled and tracked data, and analyzed data to generate reports.
- Worked with other team members to complete special projects and achieve project deadlines.
- Developed optimized data collection and qualifying procedures.
SAS Programmer/ Data Analyst
- Created and maintained permanent SAS Data Sets that are extracted from an Oracle Database.
- Accessed External Excel files, Stored and Retrieved SAS data sets moving data through multi platforms.
- Prepared list of efficacy data for statistical analysis.
- Generated graphs using SAS/GRAPH. Developed routine SAS macros to create tables, graphs and listings for inclusion in Clinical study reports and regulatory submissions and maintained existing ones.
- Read data from Oracle, Excel and flat files into SAS software. Developed SAS code to clean the invalid data from the database.
- Creating Summary Reports and Tabular Reports using Proc Report.
- Involved in problem solving, data analysis and complex report generations.
- Performed Edit Checks for cleaning up the data in data management.
- Worked with presentation and reporting procedures like FORMAT, REPORT, PRINT, SORT, etc. Used SAS ODS to produce HTML, PDF and RTF format files. Created summary tables, listed outputs and generated reports.
- Performed daily data queries and prepared reports on daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.