Python/hadoop/spark Developer Resume
- A resourceful and passionate developer building his Big Data toolset.
- Worked in automating and analyzing data for business sectors such as healthcare and finance.
- Proficient knowledge in Python andExcel VBA as well as growing Hadoop and Spark skillsets.
- Interested in exploring next - gen Big Data technologies such as in the Internet of Things (IoT)
Languages: Python, SQL, R, Excel VBA
Technology: Hadoop Ecosystem, Sqoop, Hive, Spark, SparkSQL, Linux, D3 (Data-Driven Document)
Tools: GitHub, R Markdown, Matlab, Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Using Apache Hadoop ecosystem and Spark services, help build systems to pull information from multiple data sources and ingest it into a data lake to help identify trends and stock volume data for profitable stock purchasing or selling.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineering Associate
- Worked as an Automation Engineer with the Confidential client during the Parallel Testing phase. Created and maintained workbooks for daily client use with Excel VBA macros, primarily for the Hawaiian region.
- Implemented a big data solution to mask PII (Personally Identified Information) in a non- productiontesting environment with encrypted values.
ConfidentialSoftware Engineering Associate
- Used statistical data analysis and data science methods to construct predictive logistic regression models to help game developers predict if their video games products would win an IGN Editor’s Choice award.Git/IGN
- Developed iPhone application with fellow Confidential colleagues that provides a service to motorcycle users a community-based motorcycle theft deterrent. It utilized a GPS tracker connected to our back-end servers to monitor user's bike information and location.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes