- More than 30 yrs of experience in design, development, maintenance, testing and implementation of software applications in Datawarehousing, Mainframe, Client Server and Web environment
- Around 15 yrs of experience in various departments within Nationwide
- Experienced in developing Business and Data Warehousing applications in domains like Finance and Insurance
- Thorough knowledge of RDBMS architecture
- 14 years of experience in Data Warehousing design, development and maintenance using following environments and ETL tool Informatica 96, Teradata DataWarehouse V15, Oracle 11, PL/SQL, Maestro, ESP, MSI 9, Unix Shell, COBOL, CICS, DB2, Assembler, SQL, IMS, DL/I, VSAM, CA - 7, ChangeMan,, GitHub, Xpeditor, Smarttest, Panvalet, JCL, XML, XSLT, Java, Webshere, Teradata, Multiload, Fastload, Unix Shell, Visual Basic, MS Access, ODBC,and C
- Expert experience in querying RDBMS using SQL, SQL*PLUS, SQL Assistant, AQT, PL/SQL procedures, Triggers and Packages, QMF, SPUFI
- Experienced with Teradata architecture and utilities Bteq, Mload, Fload, Tpump, Fexp
- Good experience in developing applications using programming languages SQL, PL/SQL, COBOL, JCL, Unix shell scripts, C, C++, Perl, XML, XSLT,HTML, Informatica Tool
- Possess good communication & problem solving skills and pro-active team worker qualities
- Passionate about learning new concepts & technologies and quick learner
Tools: Informatica PowerCenter 9.6, Metadata Manager, IBM Data Stage, Informatica Data Explorer, TSO/ISPF, MSI 10, Brio, IIS Queryman, Advanced Query Tool, SQL*Loader, SQL*PLUS, Bteq, Teradata Utilities, Visual Xpeditor, FileAid, Changeman, Endevor, Panvalet, Visio, Harvest, Maestro, ESP, GITHUB, CA7, QMF, SPUFI, Data Mining Tools from MSI and Teradata, FTP
Databases & File Systems: Teradata V15, Oracle 11, DB2, MS SQL Server, Adabas, IMS,D2S2, VSAM, JCL, FileAid, SyncSort, DMExpress, Trillium
Operating Systems: Unix, OS/390, MVS, Windows 98/2000/XP/NT/VISTA
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- Confidential was involved in the development different kind of projects for Business Intelligence Solutions (BIS) team: incremental Update Processing for Claims Release Team, Address Scrubbing, Affinity, NAPS - AUS, debugging and system testing.
- All these projects were implemented in VM/ESA, TSO/ESA, PANVALET, TSO, COBOL, Multiload Utility, TERADATA, QueryMan, SQL, IMS, DB2, VSAM, JCL, JES2, JES3, Unix Shell, FileAid, SyncSort and software environment.
- Confidential currently is involved in Confidential project.
Confidential, Dublin, Ohio
- The Confidential handled different production systems for Nationwide Insurance (Auto System, Fire System and Commercial system). Confidential was involved in the development of various maintenance projects for NAPS, AUS, CLIPS3 and ICP production systems, debugging and system testing.
- All these projects were implemented in VM/ESA, TSO/ESA, PANVALET, TSO, COBOL, DB2, stored Procedures, SpufI IMS, VSAM, JCL, JES2, JES3, D2S2 compiler, and REXX software environment.
- The Confidential system handled a number of applications, such as dog tag licensing, immunization, probation, etc.
- Most applications were not compliant to function beyond the turn of the century.
- The purpose of the project was to ensure that all applications were made Confidential compliant.
- Confidential was involved in making Confidential changes, debugging, and system testing that included both base line testing and testing programs converted for Confidential compliance.
Environment: COBOL II, REXX, JCL, IMS, VSAM, CICS, CA-ROSCOE, CA-Panvalet, File-Aid, and Xpediter.