A born leader with 20+ Years of technical experience in software development, systems engineering, and technical integration. Have a detailed background in Systems Analysis, development, planning and design, including evaluating and providing software related problems and solutions. Have an outstanding ability to analyze code providing engineered well - researched, cost effective and responsive solutions. Ability to multitask, prioritize errors, manage developers, offer approaches, set up technical meetings, and work with vendors directly. Ability to learn new tools quickly (Data validation tools, Enterprise Consolidator) Gap analysis skills (Identify items that need clarification and prioritization)
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND TOOLS:
Database Development / Senior Software Engineer
- New database development. Full life cycle development.
- Re-writing legacy systems in ASP .Net C#, HTML5, CSS#, any of the latest technologies, fulfilling architectural responsibilities in making development SLC decisions and implementation.
- Writing stored procedures, Transaction SQL.
- Training and mentoring junior developers and engineers.
- Interviewing and hiring junior developers.
Software Systems Engineer
- 3-month contract with no potential extension.
- Duties include but not limited too: Linux Scripting and c#, mostly command line. Modifying and enhancing existing simulators for the Confidential .
- Setting ups multiple testing simulator engines and hosts - Cent OS7 GUI and command line. Modifying existing scripts, troubleshooting and testing.
- 3-month contract with no potential extension.
- Database and application development activities including web based and client/server database applications.
- Develop applications using Visual Studio with ASP classic, .NET, C# and VB on SQL Server.
- Data mining and reporting.
- Making recommendations and re-writing existing code, including creating and or removing indexing, writing cursors for huge data loads and heavy scripting.
- Create and test new Soap UI Requests utilizing hibernate and or native queries.
- Create Java Servlets, Ext JS, Android, basically a catch al position requiring getting up to speed on leading edge and supporting legacy systems.
- On a daily basis I assisted the WebLogic Admin and am pretty proficient deploying code and troubleshooting, in addition I have written high end SQL to find verify, and fix issues the WebLogic tool could not locate.
- Mentor and assist computer programmers in using SQL, PLSQL
- This was an OTC Solution where I assisted the FTE, both on and off shore, understand and develop the constraints of the tool to provide the best quality services for our customers.
Applications, Architecture, New Developer
- Personally developed a live “Dashboard” for the finance and warehouse department that reports current financials to the second using SAP Dashboard Design and WSLD Web services.
- This is multi-platform and runs on all mobile devices as well as the desktop.
- Developed a custom mobile barcode scanning application to track member voting deployed to Confidential ’s for the UI aspect however the application queries and updates our internal utility database using web services. For security purposes nothing is stored on the mobile device.
- Am the Share Point 2013 Administrator, Confidential Appliance Administrator and developer writing custom scripts to perform multiple functions and or actions company wide.
- Business Object Report writing and maintenance.
- The lead “go to” person for all report writing, SQL and PL\SQL SME in addition to assisting our team with auditing and tuning including mentoring programmers in fine tuning their code, scripts, and Crystal Reports.
- Write all stored procedures, mentor, and schedule custom reports.
Lead Senior Engineer
- Mentored and share the expertise with the team, track project,
- Tested all code, performed all development and QA builds and deploys of code to servers. Environment including but not limited to: JEE, JQuery, Spring, Java Script, SQL, etc.
- Am a reporting expert as well as well-rounded in an SQL environment, DB2, Oracle, Sybase, I Reports, Flying Saucer, and Business Intelligence, Pl SQL.
Lead Software Engineer
- Supervise team of four java developers
- New development introducing an Agile Work environment
- Production Support.
Environment: Eclipse IDE, Java, Ext JS, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle database.
- New development of web based portal for Confidential franchises
- Wrote portal reports using Google Tool Charts
- Created REST Services for back end application
- Testing all code using JUnit. Java Struts 2 framework with JQuery and Java 6
- Production support for the iPhone and Android mobile development
- Implemented QR Code Scanning.
Environment: Sybase database, Eclipse IDE, Google Chart tools, Google Web Tools, Java 6, Struts 2, SQL, JQuery, Soap UI
Software Engineer Contractor
- Responsible for all data warehousing, and advanced SQL Reporting
- Personally responsible for all ETL processes
- Created and maintained data warehouse stores containing billions of rows of historical data
- Advanced report writing, trending and statics reports for senior management
- Converting and loading of all data in an XML format zipped and uploaded meters, silent listener, and Computer API’s delivered to me in a GZ format.
- Optimized SQL or ODI diagrams for better performance
- Loaded all data into data warehouse stores via Oracle Data Integrator, comprehensive data integration platform that covers all data integration requirements or manually written loads using Java, SQL, Groovy, Java triggered from the windows scheduler via a batch file.
- Provided scheduled reports to Microsoft, Blizzard, and Television Networks in addition to other Confidential clients
- Worked on all phases of data warehouse development lifecycle, from gathering requirements to testing, implementation, and support, background in analysis, design, development, customization, and implementation and testing of software applications and products.
- Strong leader with experience training developers and advising technical groups on ETL best practices.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills with clear understanding of design goals of ER modeling for OLTP and dimension modeling for OLAP.
Environment: Agility Netezza Workbench, Data warehousing - EDW, MSH, EDW, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Oracle Data Integrator, Java, SQL, Groovy Code, Unix scripting, Batch processing windows schedule jobs.
- Maintained and provided new development in the Lawson Web Portal using Java and SQL
- Created reports using Crystal Reports and the Lawson BI Reporting system
- Command line Java programming
- Created all stored procedure for reports
- Batch processing and writing validation applications via .Net console applications to validate certain jobs ran correctly and loaded expected results.
- Developed and designed a “Portal” Version of Lawson for easier maintenance and
- First line of support for our off-shore payroll processing team
- Responsible for all LDAP security (DB2 Environment)
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Lead programmer for the Confidential County Animal Services Application which is strictly a J2EE, Java Application sitting on an Oracle 10g database.
- Have been involved in all phases, requirements gathering, design, development, UTA, and on-site training. This system was to replace their old Oracle Forms and Reports Application.
- It is a thin client with a real time POS System including credit card processing, animal tracking, impounds, dispatch, numerous features.
- Outside of daily support, sole accomplishments include but are not limited to design and complete development of the following:
- Fort De Soto On-Line Camp Java Reservation System including POS System
- Confidential County Animal Services Java Database including POS System
- Clarity Upgrade to Enterprise Business Objects MS SQL/Oracle and Crystal Reports backend
- Create and schedule MS SQL views and reports that run and are scheduled to automatically email to managers/groups SQL Server 2005
- Analysis and design creating and converting all Clarity Time Keeping, and several department specific reports form Actuate to Crystal Reports XI due to and version upgrade of the software.
- Using SQL Server Enterprise Studio, on a weekly basis created stored procedures and create views from our CA Support Ticketing System.
- Work with administrators, users and analysts to maintain exchange of reporting requirements
- Fort De Soto Online Camping Reservation System; Independent build, from gathering requirements, design, development, UAT, training, and support. This application is also strictly a J2EE, Java Application sitting on an Oracle 10g database. It also contains a POS System.