- 5 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of various web, stand - alone, client-server applications using Python and Django.
- Expertise in Object Oriented concepts like Creating Classes, Inheritance, Constructors, Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Overloading and Overriding.
- Experienced in developing apps using Django Framework.
- Have work experience with various Python Integrated Development Environments like PyCharm, Geany, Eclipse, Spyder and NetBeans.
- Expertise in handling Django ORM and SQLACHEMY.
- Experience in MVC frameworks like Django, Angular JS, Java Script, JQuery and Node.JS.
- Installed various packages in python using pip and easy install.
- Have Knowledge on Python packages like Numpy, Pandas and Pickle.
- Experience in web-based application development using frameworks like Django and Flask.
- Actively participated in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experienced in developing applications using Agile Methodologies, Waterfall Methodology and Scrum stories in a python based environment.
- Experienced in relational databases like Oracle SQL, MySQL and MS SQL.
- Experience in writing SQL, Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursorsand Functions.
- Executed MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package to retrieve information.
- Experience in working with different operating systems like LINUX, UNIX and WINDOWS.
- Experience in handling REST and SOAP Web Services.
- Hands on experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Knowledge of Servers Apache Tomcat and Web Logic.
- Experience on working with complex List Comprehensions and python inbuilt functionssuch as Map, Filter and Lambda.
- Experience in using various version control systems like Git, GitHub and SVN.
- Hands on Experience in writing code using CoreJava , C and C++.
- Having knowledge on Object Oriented Concepts in Core Java and C++.
- Hands on experience of Java projects in IDE tools like NetBeans and Eclipse.
- Skilled in debugging/troubleshooting issues in complex applications.
- Followed the best practice of Python such as PEP-8.
OS Platforms: Linux/Unix, Windows-98/NT, MAC OSX
Languages: Python 2.7/2.4, Java, Shell Script, Perl, Scala,Pig
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server 2008, PostgreSQL, Oracle
Version Tools: Git, SVN
Web servers: Apache, Nginix, Tomcat, JBoss
Framework: Django, Flask, Spring MVC
Other Tools: Agile, Waterfall, Putty, SQL developer, Photoshop, JIRA, Open stack
Confidential, Warren, NJ
- Gathering the business requirement details from the customer and prepare the business document.
- Analyze the business requirements and prepare the technical design.
- Made Django web based applications for financial planning calculations.
- Writing modules in Python to connect to PostgreSQL and doing CRUD operations with PostgreSQL.
- Used Django configuration to manage URLs and application parameters.
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval.
- Used Pandas library for statistical Analysis.
- Used Numpy, Scipy for Numerical analysis for Finance data.
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks.
- Resolving technical issues faced during the development.
- Provide support for SIT and UAT and answer questions raised by testers as a part of project deployment.
- Involved in analysis and design of the application features.
- Designed and developed the UI of the website using HTML, AJAX, and CSS.
- Refactored and extended large existing Django/Python code base by maintaining PEP-8 code standards and fix the bugs.
- Used Agile Methodology and SCRUM Process.
- Used GIT for the version control.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) for improved efficiency of storage and fast access.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Worked on projects related to the client Santander UK, ING Italy and ING France.
- Validated the quality of the partner files that Confidential delivers to partner financial institutions.
- Behave Framework and native Python programming was used in developing the application.
- Worked with different Python libraries like Pandas, Numpy, PyHamcrest, pymssql, pypyodbc etc.
- Developed the UI of the application using Django and implemented MVT framework.
- Participated in all the stages of software development lifecycle including design, development, implementation, and testing.
- Experienced in Cucumber/Gherkins syntax of coding.
- Developed Behave framework scenarios backed up with the Python code.
- Involved in Validation and Integration Testing of the Partner files.
- Used Django APIs for database access.
- Extracted, loaded, and analyzed data to and from MSSQL Server database with Python.
- Parsed various file formats including XML and JSON and loaded into MSSQL Server database with Python XML and JSON modules
- DB2 SQL Procedures and UNIX Shell Scripts were designed and developed for Data Import/Export and Conversions.
- Used Unit Test Python library for testing many programs.
- In order to avoid the reloading of the entire web page to update small portions, AJAX in UI was used.
- Implemented RESTful web services for sending and receiving the data between multiple systems.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Good knowledge in Agile, Jira and scrum methodologies.
Environment: Python 3.6, Behave, Django, Java Script, HTML, XHTML, JQuery, JSON, XML, CSS, MSSQL Server, Bootstrap, Git, Linux, PyCharm.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain the website.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Rewrite existing Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Used Django Database API's to access database objects.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Generated property list for every application dynamically using python.
- Creating unit test/regression test framework for working/new code.
- Build SQL queries implementing functions, packages, views, triggers and tables.
- Using Subversion version control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Handling the day to day issues and fine tuning the applications for enhanced performance.
- Worked in development of applications especially in UNIX environment and familiar with all of its commands.