Recent graduate in MBA Computer Information Systems, looking for full time opportunities in Project Management or Analytics. I am a certified Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma, and have worked on agile projects with Kanban and Scrum framework. As an analyst, I am comfortable working with OBIEE, Tableau, SQL, Excel and Access.
- Google Analytics
- R Programming
- PMBOK Methodology
- Lean Six Sigma
- Content Writing
- Business Process Diagram
- Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD)
- Case Analysis and Recommendation
Jr. Data Analyst
- Projects Lead/Involved: Total Sales vs Store Brand Sales, Sales Trending for Ad Week
- Assigned Author Level role and access, in order to provide ad - hoc reports
- Worked mostly in presentation layer, gathering data, creating analysis, prompts (Inline/dashboard), dashboards and visualizations as per business strategy requirements.
- Acted as an OBIEE Analyst for the entire company and produced Ad-hoc reports for cross departments, stores and users
- Served as a liaison between BI team and Senior Managers to help address business requirement on building reports and assist in problems running reports on OBIEE.
Skills: OBIEE, Analytics, SQL, Ad-hoc Reports, Visualization, KPI, RDBMS, Project Management, Administration, Cross-functional Communication
Intern - Strategic Initiatives
- Projects Involved/Lead: Shrink, Ecommerce and Business Continuity, Op Manual.
- Assisted in conducting weekly meetings, preparing memos and documented the updates on project progress.
- Extracted and Managed store data using PIVOT and V LOOKUP.
- Worked with the Ecommerce department to improve the online experience for guests
- Performed duties using Agile Methodology under PMP certified supervisor.
Skills: Project Management, Organization and Improvisation, Documentation, Creating Agendas, Event Management, Communication and Coordination, Agile and Waterfall, SME in Retail Industry, Competitor Analysis, Daily Stand-ups, Pivot table, Lookup
Graduate Student Assistant
- Managed Student Data: Data Entry, Manipulation and Extraction using Image Now/ Perspective Content, EMS and Datatel
- Organized and Scheduled meetings, prepared agendas and made travel arrangements
- Maintained professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- Assisted department head with several projects using 5s techniques of Lean Six Sigma
Skills: Lean Six Sigma, Documentation, Database Management, Data Entry, Organization, Confidentiality, Office Administration, Customer Service and Support.
Marketing and Sales Analyst
- Collected data, analyzed patterns and built heat maps in tableau for market segmentation.
- Decreased Payback Period during the earthquake timeline, by focusing on local market
- Improved account management by building macros in excel for tracking sales and payments of individual customers.
- Prepared several analytical reports comprised of different data modeling techniques such as time series analysis, financial modeling, and trend mapping
- Mediated disputes over order and delivery in the supply chain.
Skills: Marketing and Sales, Merchandising, Inventory Management, Decision Making, Trend Mapping, Tableau, Market Segmentation, Macros, MS Office, Communication, Supervision.
Intern - Marketing Research and Analysis
- Conducted first hand research on Vendors and Consumers - their reaction on the company, its products and their expectation form the company
- Used SPSS in analyzing the data and automating the report
- Created and maintained dynamic visualizations using Tableau for weekly data reporting
- Prepared a research report including the data, analysis and recommendations.
Skills: Market Research, Competitor Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Report Writing, Data Gathering, Presentation, SPSS, Tableau, Excel