- Accomplished Oracle PL/SQL Developer with over 12 years of related experiences in various industries including management consulting, retail, insurance / finance, healthcare, and engineering; reliable, values - driven professional with high integrity.
- Broad skills of data/database design, development, and management / administration utilizing a variety of development tools and programming languages on various operating platforms
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: logical, detail-oriented, model building, and able to show causes and effects and patterns / connections / correlations
- Team player with organization and project management skills
- Resilience with flexibility, prioritizations skills, continuous learning attribute, and a can-do and hard-working attitude
Languages: QL, PL / SQL, Perl, Java, HTML, XML, VB, and C / C++
Databases: Oracle (9, 10g,11g), MySQL, SQL Server, Sybase, and DB2
Tools: Oracle Forms / Reports / SQL Analyzer, Designer, Jdeveloper 11g, TOAD, Sql*Loader, SAS, and Microsoft Office 7 & 10 (Excel, Access, Word, Visio)
Operating Systems: Windows NT, XP, UNIX, MAINFRAME, and LINUX
Applications: Retail, HCMS, Salesforce/CRM, Financial (GL, AP / AR), Clinical, and SCM (Ordering, Logistics & Transportation Management)
Confidential, Madison, WI
Financial Service Professional/Engineer
- Prospect and communicate with clients; uncover their interests, analyze/prioritize their needs, dreams/goals.
- Search, analyze client data and market information, research and develop solution/strategies (short and long-term) to meet their goal by utilizing latest technologies such as Salesforce with embedded SQL.
- Execute the plan efficiently by applying and delivering appropriate programs/polices.
- Provide ongoing service: update, review and measure the result and progress along the way.
Confidential, Middleton, WI
Database Applications Developer
- Developed and managed the first U.S. online survey database of school students called “School Poll” to measure students’ level of well being, engagement and hope about their educational experience. Survey was designed in partnership with America’s Promise Alliance.
- Designed and developed ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) processes to efficiently transfer data from one source to another.
- Built and implemented data warehouse for reporting and business intelligence.
- Assisted to develop API (Application Programming Interface) Web Services framework for Internal Customer Engagement project.
Confidential, Madison, WI
Programmer / Analyst / Developer
- Supported the entire system with various applications such as: Sales, Credit Application / Payment, Purchasing, Distribution / Inventory, Services, Human Resources, Reports, Finance, and Marketing.
- Developed both front-end data capturing / displaying screens and back-end packaged procedures / functions / programs / reports to facilitate the retail business.
- Led some small / medium sized projects and was one of primary developers on most IT projects which included the following:
- GUI (Graphical User Interface) - Converted / installed more than 100 screens.
- Oracle Database Upgrades: version 8, 9, 10g, RAC; code revising / testing.
- System development and implementation for new regions and stores expansions
- SIE: Service Integration Engineering - merging service database with sales database.
- STF: Send to Factory Engineering, leading role.
- Created screens for collecting dysfunctional items with dysfunction description.
- Generated the STF document (RAR - Return Authorization Request) with
- Dysfunctional items info and transferred / faxed the RAR to the vendors.
Confidential, Wausau, WI
Programmer / Analyst
- Responsible for system analysis, development, and support for Group Retirement system and Claim Management system.
- Served as a key member in systems GUI conversion from Forms 3.0 to Forms 5.0.
- Converted over seventy screens and programs. Planned, designed, and implemented the new GUI products to twenty agents’ PCs.
- Assisted to develop a system to automate and make the sales process more efficient for the Sales Business Center.
Confidential, Waukesha, WI
System development consulting
- Ecommerce Development for GE HealthCare - online products sales.