- Reliable, energetic, adaptable professional with a solid understanding of business operations and various corporate environments.
- Proven abilities in creatively identifying methods for improving staff productivity and organizational behavior.
- Acutely aware of business process needs beyond front - end “look-and-feel” to meeting fundamental strategic goals.
- Extensive experience in internal customer service.
- Prioritizes issues and resolves as needed.
- Ability to take adverse situations and make them positive.
SQL Database, Report DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Transforming manual Excel spreadsheets into Server Reporting Services (SSRS) format.
- Updating embedded SQL queries for the new reports from Oracle PL/SQL, for use in essential worldwide detection of questionable and fraudulent transactions.
- Setting up SSRS weekly subscriptions for key stakeholders.
SQL Database, Report DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Converting current Crystal Reports into Server Reporting Services (SSRS) format.
- Updating stored procedures for the new reports
- Working with stakeholders to ensure accuracy and compatibility with existing reports.
SQL Database, Business Intelligence AnalystResponsibilities:
- Develop database schema and tables, stored procedures, user-defined functions and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports, along with appropriate documentation.
- Responsible for setting up Reporting Manager and SQL Server database for current team, including installation of SQL Server 2014 on a virtual machine.
- Respond to requests from my manager for creating reports and suggestions from team members for enhancements and ad-hoc requests for information.
- Set-up a data warehouse for report building.
- Utilized SSIS for ETL processes in migrating data from application servers to data warehouse server.
SQL Database, Business IntelligenceResponsibilities:
- Develop database tables, stored procedures, user-defined functions, and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports, along with appropriate documentation.
- Respond to project tickets (work orders) to alter or create reports, procedures, and functions, in support of Client Services and Business Analysts’ requests for improvements and enhancements to client-facing web pages and embedded reports and/or native-mode SSRS reports.
SQL Database/Report DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Develop database tables, stored procedures, and SSRS reports for a parts distribution start-up company, offering Business Intelligence insight for growth plans. See examples on my website at
- Designed SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages for file transfer tasks.
- Developed Microsoft Access linked tables and data entry forms to speed up data entry for inventory-loading project.
- Imported raw data from Excel into SQL Server database tables.
- Gathered requirements and developed dozens of SSRS reports and charts for local church library inventory and check-out system (SQL Server back-end data).
- Developed Web Forms and Windows Forms using the .NET platform and C# while utilizing SQL backend.
- Analyze current trends in service level, call volume, average handle time and adjust staff as needed. This can be in the form of early release or additional overtime for the agents.
- Evaluate and report daily absenteeism, FMLA, vacation, military leave and no call/no shows and other absent related matters per company policies and procedures.
- Ad hoc queries: Using T-SQL and PowerPivot, providing customized data analysis of critical information.
- Manage communications with multiple levels of management to give timely and accurate information of current conditions and future performance.
- With team effort, the workforce department has met efficiency goals for the past year and has saved Confidential over 88,000 hours of paid labor.
- Provide real-time staffing information for daily upper management calls, to review current and future conditions.
- Communicates with involved stakeholders on issues and provides feedback on resolution based on projected call volumes and staffing capacity and whether the line of business will pass/fail criteria.
- Maintain and monitor call center throughput, with real-time analysis of agent effectiveness across multiple lines of business in a multi-national setting.
- Responsible for meeting service level and efficiency goals for major cell phone enterprises.
- Revamped and enhanced daily reports for Roadside Assistance Department, making them easier to read and more meaningful.
Advanced Internet TechnicianResponsibilities:
- Assisted customers with their high speed internet service.
- Worked closely with customers in regards to computer and technical issues.
- Provided follow up with customers for long-term issues.
- Used call center software to monitor call flow, productivity and schedules for employees.
- Processed agents’ exceptions and uploads containing them to TCS to help with agents stats and unaccounted for time.
- Coordinated attendance reports to floor supervisors.
- Used Microsoft office and Crystal Reports for generating reports to call center managers and supervisors.
- Participated in bridge calls during through the course of the day, provided attendance and service level information.