- Around 5 years of IT Experience in Database Analysis, Design, Development and Business Intelligence of Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 in Development, Test and Production Environments.
- Experience in installing, configuring, managing, migrating, monitoring and troubleshooting SQL Server different versions.
- Extensive experience in data extraction, transforming and loading (ETL) using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), creating various packages depending on user requirements.
- Experienced in creating reports for business analysis and management purposes using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Tableau.
- Experience in using different platforms for generating data such as TOAD, Teradata studio, SQL Assistant, SSMS, IBM Data Studio
- Expertise in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) with good knowledge on SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Excellent knowledge in the use of T - SQL for developing stored procedures, triggers, tables, Views, Group By, and Joins.
- Highly proficient in transferring data from flat files, Excel spreadsheets and heterogeneous data to SQL Server using DTS and had experience with large amount of data.
- Strong with Analysis skills using Query Analyzer, SQL Profile manager and Engine Tuning Advisor.
- Knowledge on Data warehouse in designing and building the dimensions and cubes with star schema using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) with OLAP.
- Experience in database maintenance using performance monitor, loading, experience of installation/upgrade, backup/restoration, alerts and schedules.
- Knowledge in relational database management systems (RDBMS), data warehousing, ETL process and multi-dimensional models.
- Strong with Microsoft office tools especially with Excel in creating lookups, Pivot tables and more. Good Knowledge and experience on SharePoint.
- Innovative problem-solving skills and dedication to quality. Technical proficiency in a high paced production environment. Hardworking and adaptive team player.
- Quick learner, Self-motivated, Innovative thinker, highly motivated, enterprising,
- Strong team Player, ability to Work independently and in a Team as well, excellent analytical capabilities and Good Communication Skills. Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn New Technologies.
SQL Server Tools &Packages/BI tools: SQL Server Management Studio, Business Intelligent Studio, Query Analyzer, Profiler, Performance Monitor, Database Tuning Wizard, SQL Server Agent, MDX, ETL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Crystal Reports 11, IBM Data studio, Teradata Express Studio, SQL Assistant, TOAD
Languages: T-SQL, My SQL, VB.NET, Java, C/C++, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX, Mac OS X
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2016/2012/2008 R2/2008/2005, Oracle 10g,11g, Teradata
Application Software: Visual Studio 2010/2012, Visual Source Safe, MS Office Suite, SSRS Builder
Other Software: MS Office 2007/2003/2000, Adobe Professional, SharePoint
Internet languages: Java script, XML, HTML, SOAP, Rest, XSL, XSLT, R
Web servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0
IDEs & Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Rational Rose
Confidential - Greenville, SC
SQL BI Developer
- Used SQL server Management studio to construct stored procedures, tables, Views, joins and Unions to support data and report requirements.
- Worked on building new reports, custom reports and deployed them using SSRS.
- Proficiency in using Visual studio for creating parametrized reports.
- Research and troubleshoot data/functionality issues related to reports and proprietary applications.
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, change management, deployment and user training.
- Worked on creating several cascading reports and deployed them according to the given requirements.
- Investigated new data sources and coordinate their integrations.
- Designed, built and executed technical solutions with a strong emphasis on SQL.
- Worked on writing T-SQL queries from scratch.
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) source data into respective target tables as per the requirements.
- Worked on modifying already existed reports and generated matrix reports, drill down, drill through, sub reports and multi parameterized reports.
- Created SSIS packages to pull the data from SQL Server and exported to Excel Spreadsheets and vice versa.
- Proficiency in creating Excel spreadsheets and extensive use of spreadsheets for data comparisons and VLOOKUPs.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2016, Excel, Visual Studio, Oracle, (SSIS) SQL Server Integration Services, (SSRS) SQL Server Reporting Services, SharePoint 2012, SSRS Report Builder, MS Access
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
SQL Data Analyst
- Provides analytical support in EIT activities related to multiple Compliance Control Functions.
- Gathers and organizes the data to track, report and monitor the effectiveness of controls and the tracking, monitoring and escalation of the risk related issues to management.
- Investigates data attributes within the various operational and reporting databases.
- Builds logics for automated data extraction and validation for EIT testing.
- Acts as expert in data mining, code development, quantitative tools and automated reporting.
- Used T-SQL for developing stored procedures, triggers, tables, Views, Group By, and Joins.
- Creating, modifying SSIS packages to extract, transform and load data from heterogonous networks.
- Extensive use of excel as a reporting tool and data comparisons. Expertise in using advanced excel techniques.
- Documented operating procedures for various complex tests which uses large amount of data.
- Worked on the DB2, Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle and MS Access databases to pull the data for testing requested by Control functions.
- Worked on Sampling Control Forms (SCF) which are used for validating the test if it is non-independent.
- Worked with repository Discovery.
- Performed validations on the tests to ensure the data pulled is correct.
- Implemented logics to pull the data from Teradata and Oracle databases.
- Worked on large complex data sets, formatting and presenting the spreadsheets and have good Knowledge on Excel.
- Deployed and managed reports on Share point server.
- Used SharePoint site to request the access for different data sources, databases and many reporting tools.
- Worked on Teradata SQL Assistant, IBM Data Studio and Toad.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2012, Teradata SQL Assistant, Excel, Toad, DB2, Oracle, Teradata Express Studio, IBM Data Studio, (SSIS) SQL Server Integration Services, (SSRS) SQL Server Reporting Services, SharePoint 2012, Report Builder, MS Access
Confidential - Durham, NC
SQL Server Data Analyst
- Generated matrix reports, drill down, drill through, sub reports and multi parameterized reports.
- Formatted the reports using the Global variables and expressions.
- Performing Data analysis on large, complex datasets; summarizing and presenting findings to clients and internal team members.
- Created reports to retrieve data using Stored Procedures accept multivalued parameters
- Used SQL and HSQL databases to check inserted data and developed queries to get data from different tables. Used Hibernate framework to connect with database and to retrieve the data also to store the data in database.
- Deployed and managed reports on Share point server.
- Used SharePoint to assign permissions and to create report schedules based on particular Day and sent them through Email in required format.
- Developed SSIS Packages to validate on row counts, identity value and column counts after Data transfer.
- Designed and created different ETL packages using SSIS from Oracle source to SQL Server as destination.
- Worked on the performance tuning of SSRS reports.
- Worked with the DBA to create environment for analysis.
- Created functions and procedures in T-SQL involving complex joins, CTE and sub queries to check the integrity and consistency of data.
- Used Temp Tables to reduce the number of rows for joins, to aggregate data from different sources for analysis.
- Involved in Normalization and De-Normalization of existing tables for faster query retrieval.
- Involved in upgrading from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008/2012.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2012, (SSIS) SQL Server Integration Services, T-SQL, (SSRS) SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Developer, Report Builder, SharePoint 2012, Oracle e-business suite, Oracle R12, Hibernate
- Helping with the hardware and software issues with the systems in the department.
- Assisted students with technical support issues in computer labs.
- Trouble shooting technical issues related to system and network.
- Assisting students on phone for university website issues.
- Handling service desk tickets within timeframes.
- Provide office support including typing, data entry, database maintenance of the systems and Ushering.
- Analyzed requirements and used systematic approaches to implement and document the tasks.
SQL Server developer
- Gathered requirements from Business and documented them based on functional specifications.
- Used SQL procedures to load the data from other sources like mainframes to ORACLE database.
- Worked on OLAP & OLTP including development, test, and production.
- Demonstrated experience with ETL and related technologies, including ability to identifying, documenting and analyzing business and data requirements.
- Designed and created SQL Databases, tables, indexes, and views based on user requirements.
- Highly proficient in the use of T-SQL for developing stored procedures, triggers, tables, Views, Group By, and Joins.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent interpersonal and customer relational skills, proven communication, organizational, analytical, presentation skills.
- Created User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, and Triggers.
- Expert in developing T-SQL (DDL, DML) statements, Data Integrity (constraints), Rules
- Created Views to facilitate easy user interface implementation, Triggers were developed to handle the Parent-Child relationship of data objects and also solved the issues that occurred during Insert, Updates or Deletes.
- Experience in using PL/SQL collectables such as Associative arrays, Nested Tables, Arrays.
- Worked on performance tuning, testing, and quality assurance.
- Involved in Writing SQL Queries, Triggers, functions and Stored Procedures on SQL Server 2012.
- Designed databases for applications with requirements for large numbers of transactions, heavy access and high availability.
Environment: Oracle 10g, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Developer, TOAD, UNIX, Windows, Waterfall, MS-Excel, Performance Tuning, Mainframes