- A notable twenty - three years of IT experience participating in planning, analysis, and implementation of solutions.
- Participated in requirements definition sessions to gain a general perspective on the business objective(s) or business problem that was to be addressed by the system.
- Insightful, results-driven business analysis and IT development across a broad range of government and corporate IT application development initiatives.
- Proficiency providing comprehensive and secure application design, systems analysis and full lifecycle project management.
Database: SQL Server, SAP SYBASE IQ, SAP SYBASE ASE, Oracle
BI/Data Tools: SSIS, SSRS, Azure, Microsoft CRM
Development: C#, VB.Net, VBA
Reporting: SSRS, Crystal Reports, Data Reports
Environment: s/Other Tools: UNIX, Windows, LINUX, SharePoint, TFS, CITRIX
SQL Developer Analyst
- Developed requirements for the Confidential ’s business partners. Responsible for contributing to, and implementing standards.
- As a member of Data Exchange Team responded to data requests from media, government agencies, research universities, public entities and counties. Analyzed, translated and supported business requests for appropriate data exchange reports and presentations. Extensively supported development of ad-hoc reporting capabilities.
- Demonstrated strengths writing and maintaining SSIS Packages to Extract, Transform and Load data flat files to SQL Server and vice versa.
- Analyzed requirements, design and developed prototype and worked with the users/business analyst to fine tune the application and made recommendations.
- Demonstrated strengths in rapidly diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving client data issues while interfacing across many teams and groups.
- Authored test plans and functional scenarios to test applications in order to demonstrate client requirements are incorporated.
- Provided sole support for the Philadelphia Municipal Court System. Worked closely with Clerks and Court Administrators to support varied data needs. Implemented and executed multiple complex procedures, and responsible for enhancements utilizing many problem-solving skills.
- Assigned to the Magistrate District Judicial System (MDJS) and Common Plea Case Management Systems (CPCMS). Developed, implemented and maintained database application objects including re-writes in SAP Sybase ASE. Re-wrote automation processes to help centralize 67 County Courts and over 500 District Courts.
Tools: SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SAP Sybase IQ, SAP Sybase ASE, C#, SharePoint, TFS, VBA, Excel
Programmer Business Analyst
Confidential, Camp Hill PA
- Analyzed, designed and developed from inception to implementation fast business solutions that successfully met highly collaborative and quality focused needs.
- Authored Gannett Fleming application user guides and technical manuals.
- Established performance tuned, efficient and stable benchmarks. Built and implemented BI tools to monitor and analyze solutions for continuous improvement.
- Worked with SQL Server DTS Tools to migrate Excel Data into a SQL Server 2000 Database tables and to send automated reports to clients using Subscription method of SSRS.
- Developed and Supported Portal generating monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial statements.
- Worked closely with Marketing Department to write and generate Microsoft CRM custom reports.
- Handled source control and migration of VSS database.
Tools: SQL Server, VB.Net, DTS, SSRS, Microsoft CRM
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Successfully developed, maintained and managed client data for the HCSIS (Home of Community Services Information Systems) in .Net and Oracle 9i.
- Authored technical manuals and user guides for the systems developed.
Tools: Oracle, ASP.Net, Crystal Reports
Confidential, Southington, CT
- Successfully planned, coordinated and implemented complex .Net, XML and Oracle 8i projects.
- Materialized diverse technical elements during the project’s development cycle.
- Authored technical manuals and end-user guides.
- Extensively used ETL Tools to migrate MS Access and Excel Data to Oracle 8i.
Confidential, Linthicum, MD
- Developed, tested, implemented and supported new and existing applications in ASP 3.0 and Oracle 8i.
- The position required contact with upper management and Business Analyst.
- Developed, tested, implemented and supported new and existing applications in ASP 3.0, Oracle 8i, Crystal Reports, MS Access.