- Business - minded technical data analyst with the ability to leverage my talents to deliver valuable information from data using advanced statistical operations.
- Proven engineer and analyst for government contractors in order to deliver results that successfully accomplish every mission.
- Able to complete projects efficiently and to satisfy customers with engineering, analytics and business intelligence used to advance opportunity identification, process reengineering and project growth.
- Regression Analysis
- Project Management
- Writing and Communication
- Secret Clearance
- Data Visualization
Confidential, Moorestown, NJ
Tactical Data Link AnalystResponsibilities:
- Provide Interoperability and Tactical Data Link (TDL) Technical Engineering Services and Test Support as required by the Prime contractor in support of all AEGIS baseline development efforts resulting in 100% mission success for Ballistic Missile test events at CSEDS
- Conduct Operations Support for Simulation Systems - ASTATS, NGS, CCD (L16, L11, CEC DDS), MLST3 and UMG in order to test requirements given from government specifications
- Collaborate with the Government and other contractor personnel to coordinate test and operation activities for the installed simulation systems in accordance with priorities and objectives for each supported facility
- Perform pre-test planning, configure and operate simulation systems, monitor and analyze test results and provide post-test reporting and documentation of test results for each event supported resulting in changes and updates to BMD specifications from data analysis
- Assist in scenario development coding and writing/testing of technical observation reports for MLST3 and NGS resulting in a 25% increase in productivity for operators
Confidential, Fallon, NV
- Performed in a supervisor’s role for engineers and technicians involved in the design, development and testing of specialized and diverse telecommunications equipment and systems worth over one million dollars.
- Saved Organization over 20% by analyzing costs and performing DMAIC project management operations
- Attended multiple project meetings and able to produce ideas to cut costs by 15%.
- Organized projects from the planning phase all the way to execution.
- Used company SOP for maintenance and upgrades of communication equipment on the Fallon Tactical Training Range
- Always exceeded customer expectations and deadlines in order for the U.S. Navy to conduct operations
- Received tower climbing certificate and was awarded an accomplished critical thinker by the National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment. I have an active security clearance and am able to support missions that coincide with my clearance level
Confidential, Reno, NV
Systems Engineering OfficerResponsibilities:
- Served as the Systems Engineer in the S-3 for the 422nd Signal Battalion and assist with training plans for the entire Battalion and Facilitated in training two Companies in the Battalion for deployment operations in Middle East and Africa as well as coordinated both Company’s to pass pre-mobilization requirements needed to deploy
- Managed and inspected entire range operations for HHC while conducting annual weapons qualifications. Involved in two-week training for Army's new communication processes and equipment
- Create SOP for Battalion training plans, driver’s certification and TOC layout