- 1 Years (0.7 Months) of Total Experience in MICROSOFT SQL SERVER Development, MSBI (SSRS, SSIS) development And Power Bi reports Development.
- Extensive experience with SQL Server and T - SQL in constructing Triggers, Tables, User Functions, Views, Indexes, CTE .
- Strong knowledge in Dynamic SQL (sp executesql, exec).
- Monitoring SQL Server Performance using SQL Profiler to find the Performance.
- Active Involvement in Client meetings to understand business requirements.
- Supported team in resolving SQL Reporting services and T-SQL related issues and Proficiency in creating different types of reports such as Parameter, Conditional, Drill-Down, Drill-Through,Sub Reports and formatting them.
- Hands on Experience implementing the DTS & DTSX packages using BIDS.
- Hands on Experience implementing and designing the Power Bi Reports. Using On premises data Source and cloud data Sources. In Direct Query and Import Mode.
Skills Snapshot: Microsoft SQL Server (2012/2014/2016 ), MSBI, Power BI
Functional Skills: SSMS, SSIS, SSRS, PowerBI
Trainee Software Engineer
Environment: Tools: SSMS, VSS, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2015, Power BI
Database: SQLSERVER 2012 \ 2016.
O / S: Windows 7 XP
- Coordinating the Developing activities with the development team & Client team.
- Writing complex stored procedures, triggers, functions and views.
- Performance tuning and Code review: Responsible for code review of the database objects like Stored procedures, triggers, functions and views.
- Developed the SSRS Report using the Techniques Cascading and Graphs reports.
- Designing and implementing the Master SSIS packages using latest Framework
- Designing and implementing the Power Bi Dashboards based on the KPI Requirements