- 6+ years of Industry experience as a Data Migration/Data Analyst with solid understanding of Data Modeling, Evaluating Data Sources and strong understanding of Data Warehouse/Data Mart Design, ETL, BI, OLAP, Client/Server applications.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and actions.
- Extensive experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader.
- Experience in interpretation and integration of conceptual models, logical models, view models (snowflake, star - schema), object models.
- Experience with using master data, reference data and meta data concepts for reusability of designs
- Experience in data migration from Excel, MS outlook and Legacy Systems using Data Loader, Import Wizard, Informatica Cloud, Cast Iron and Pervasive Data Integrator.
- Strong experience in Data Analysis, Data Migration, Data Cleansing, Transformation, Integration, Data Import, and Data Export through the use of multiple ETL tools such as SAP BODS and Informatica Power Center Experience in testing and writing SQL and PL/SQL statements.
- Knowledge in SAP Business Objects (Enterprise) 4.0 such as Web Intelligence, Semantic Layer (Universe Designer) and Data Integration (Data Services) 3.2, 4.0 and SAP Dashboards (Xcelsius 2008).
- Performed SAP Data Migration by using Business Objects Data Services as the ETL tool
- Experience in building and managing Universes, creating Complex, Ad-hoc Reports and/ or Charts using Business Objects.
- Expert in writing complex formulae at the summary level and group level to implement the business logic
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) concepts.
- Hands on Experience in working with SAS ENTERPRISE GUIDE SOFTWARE for reporting and analytical tasks. Created complex web reports from SAS data and information maps using SAS WEB REPORT STUDIO.
- Successfully migrated data from legacy to SAP system.
- In-depth knowledge of Rational Unified Process (RUP); risk engineering; data modeling and mapping; and design using UML, Rational Rose, and Visio.
- Hands on experience of testing Client-Server applications (Tronweb)
- Experience in database development, administration, database design, and support of oracle in development and production environment.
- Understanding of both waterfall and agile development methodologies.
- Self starter and well disciplined .Experience in teaching and research work Excellent written and oral communications skills as well as analytical skills.
Operating System: Windows NT
Languages: SQL Script, PL/SQL, T-SQL,C++,Java, Apex.
Web: PHP, HTML, CSS, Adobe Flex 3.0, and Dream viewer.
Databases: SAP HANA, MS SQL Server 7/2000/2005/2008, Oracle
ETL Tools: Data Services 4.0 Information Steward
Data ModelingTools: ERwin r 7.1/7.2/7.3/8.0, Oracle Designer 12.0 and ER
SFDC Technologies: Marketing Administration (Campaigns, Leads), Salesforce Automation (Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities), Customer Service and Support Automation (Cases, Solutions), Reports, Dashboards, Workflow & Approvals, and Custom Objects.
Reporting Tools: Business Objects 4.0, 3.1/3.0-(Information Design Tool, Universe Designer, Crystal Reports 2013, Web Intelligence, Info View, CMC, WEBI), Xcelsius 2008, Dashboards 4.0,SAS Web Report Studio
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
Data Migration Consultant
- Involved in gathering, analyzing, and documenting business requirements, functional requirements and data specifications for about 100 Business Users.
- Extracted data from Oracle and SQL Server using SAP Data services to load it into a single data warehouse repository.
- Created entity relationship diagrams and multidimensional data models, reports and diagrams for marketing.
- Used Model Mart of ERwin for effective model management of sharing, dividing and reusing model information and design for productivity improvement.
- Developed logical data models and physical data models using ER-Studio.
- Involved in defining the system and functional requirements of the reports.
- Conducted master data analysis and mapping activities.
- Responsible for creating business requirements and system documentation, as well as contributing to end-user and project management documentation.
- Design, develop, test, implement, and maintain analytic solutions leveraging centrally managed reporting tools such as Webi, Dashboard and Crystal
- Generate reports with parameters, sub reports, cross tabs, charts using Webi Reports
- Served as a resource and/or participant in business process re-design activities. Assists the users in determining if and how system enhancements may improve.
- SAP BI Administrator managed Users, Groups, Securities, Folders and Connections through CMC.
- Identify, analyze issues in client requirements, application systems & architecture and design specifications.
- Manages monthly inventory and close process for all locations.
- Experience in designing of Business Objects Universe and Reports connecting to Relational Database like Oracle, Access, SQL server etc
- Implementing the requirements as a modeling solution in BOBJ Universe (IDT)
- Expertise in reporting/analytic role with a focus on visualization design and development.
- Created Ad-Hoc reports on need basis using SAS Web Report Studio to show variation between WEBI and SAS.
- Exposure to debugging/troubleshooting of SAP Business Objects Universe and reports using HP Quality Center (HPQC)
- Exposure to Migration Process and methodology in a development and Production environment.
- Aggregate, analyze, and report vast quantities of data in an organized and visual format by clearly communicating with the users.
- Experience in supporting business queries on data analysis.
Confidential, Lake Zurich, IL
- Worked in a team as administrator to perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed robust, secure and scalable the solution.
- Analyzed the business requirements and mapped to Salesforce.
- Experience in implementing Salesforce projects, supporting complex implementations for sales cloud, Miller Heiman Sales Methodology support including Sales Access Manager (Strategic Selling/Conceptual Selling and Large Account Management Process), and Informatica Cloud Integration platform.
- Performed data migration from MS Outlook, Excel to Salesforce using Data Loader.
- Provided analytical support for multiple, complex projects simultaneously while meeting the deadline established timelines, work plans.
- Developed a process to manage request and approvals for leads and opportunities. Implemented a specialized management process with version capabilities to keep track of updates and milestones in project.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, validation rules, Auto-Response Rules, Approval process, email alerts and templates, and field updates.
- Customized page layouts for Campaigns, Leads, Opportunity, Contacts and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
- Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers.
- Developed Web-to-Lead functionality for customers directly to Salesforce CRM.
- Used sandbox mode for testing and migrated the code to the production instance in installments.
- Created custom report types like summary and matrix reports to track pipeline insight, program opportunities.
- Seeing and documenting if the business process requirements was complied or according to the client requirements (provide reports on project deliverables whether it is open, closed, re-open, in-progress, or assigned to other team).
Confidential, Vernon Hills, IL
Data Migration Consultant
- Developed EAM Maintenance Data and System Assessment Business Rules provided by Confidential using complex validations in Data Services 4.0.
- Worked on Plant Maintenance (PM)to load the IDOC's into ECC
- Loaded IDOC's into ECC for Equipment data, Maintenance Order Management data, data and Functional Location data using flat file inputs
- Built post load validation extract of PM in order to validate the data loaded into ECC using ABAP data flows.
- Designed new Universes and modified the existing Universes based on the business requirements.
- Created new events, folders, profiles, users and group in CMC.
- Created User Objects including Dimensions, Details and Measures.
- Created Dashboards for SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) implementation specifically in the PM using various components of Xcelsius.
- Developed several complex Xcelsius Dashboards with high visibility within Plant Maintenance processes(on Plant type, Notification type and Order type)
- Developed Dashboards using (Query as Web Services) QAAWS on top of Universe Designer as well as developed Dashboards using the complex Excel Functions in Xcelsius 2008.
- Performed Unit testing on the Dashboard by comparing with the Source tables, with the count of Valid and Invalid records.
- Involved in creating new Templates for the Reports.
- Dashboards identify the gaps and optimize the underlying Business processes to achieve more efficient results and will be the key for the assessment of the data for future recommendations.
- Extensively used SAP HANA Studio for modeling purposes.
- Created/Configured Attribute views, Analytic views, Calculation views, Analytic privileges, Ownership privileges, GRANT & REVOKE privileges, Global Authorizations, Decision Tables, Mapping tables, User defined Schemas, Packages and sub-packages in SAP HANA Studio.
- Created complex reports by linking data from multiple data providers using merged dimensions. Also used functionalities such as combined queries.
Confidential, Thousand Oaks, CA
Data / Business Analyst
- Tasks included multiple projects with deadlines, team cooperation to meet these deadlines, and being held accountable for code style, documentation, and project efficiency.
- Determined user/business/functional requirements. Created vision, scope, and use case documents; business process models, use case diagrams, activity diagrams, and state chart diagrams.
- Utilized RUP to configure and develop process, standards, and procedures.
- Constructed reusable templates to speed ETL development in BODS and provide auditing functionality. Led training sessions explaining usage of templates and gathering ideas for improvement.
- Created and optimized executive summary, operating information, gross margin, and framework (Xcelsius) dashboards, including hierarchical selectors, flash variables (linking to dashboards.
- Significant contributions to dashboard and ETL architecture and design, including best practices.
- Built reports connected to BI services pointed at Web Intelligence blocks. Reports launched by and received prompts from Xcelsius dashboard.
- Successfully migrated data from legacy to SAP system.
- Experience in Usage and Development of AIO (All In One)/BPDM 3.0 and AIO 3.2 and 4.0 Methodologies.
- Experience with the Central Management Console (CMC) to handle the Administrator Issues.
- Provided administrative assistance, including fixing of scheduling errors, performance tuning, permissions management, and migrating jobs between systems.
- Creation of new repositories and configuration of existing ones.
- Acted as go-to for the team for technical concerns and idea development.
- Created the data flows, workflows, transformations and SAP target data formats.
- Analyzed source data and created data profiling reports.