- 10 Years of extensive IT experience as a Microsoft SQL Server Developer in creating Business Intelligence Solutions like SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and expertise in designing and implementing Relational Database model as per business needs.
- Experienced in both Online Transaction processing (OLTP) and Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) and Data Warehousing environments.
- Extensive expertise in MS Analysis Services, OLAP Cubes, Dimensions/Filters, Data Sources, Partitions.
- Experience Using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and ETL tools for creating cubes and reports along with deployment of data.
- Experienced in database programming, development and deployment using SQL Server which includes solid grasp of database architecture, performing logical & physical design, development of complex Cubes.
- Performed SQL scripting with DDL and DML commands for creating database and maintaining database objects like tables, views, stored procedures,indexes, triggers and wrote Complex Queries, Views, and Stored Procedures using T - SQL.
- Experienced in creating tables, techniques in data storage, exporting and importing data from different sources and files using ETL tools.
- Proficient in producing functional and technical documents; Led discussions with the client regarding proposed solutions, migration strategies, reports management, unit level and U ser Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- An enthusiastic and goal-oriented team player possessing excellent communication, interpersonal skills with good work ethics.
Senior SQL Data Warehouse BI Consultant
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Confidential Third Party Billing application focuses on creating billing accounts and disbursing payments for the for IEP personal
- The Access reports which provide overview of absence, presence and teaching codes are to be updated and streamlined as to flow without manual intervention.
- With the existing architecture in place, Created SSIS packages to load the data from archival and data structural sources through SSIS packages.
- Worked with DBA in detailing and providing requirements and enabling of SSMS job servers, SSIS and SSRS servers.
- Streamlined and automated SSIS packages and scheduled through SSMS jobs for monthly reports retrieval and upload to SharePoint website.
- Fine-tuned existing MS Access 2013 reports and code fixed the broken forms and reports.
- Created C# application to enable batch process upload of Access Reports to SharePoint portal website.
- Converted the lagging C# and VB.net logic row by row processing code to batch processing T-SQL scripts.
- Used .Net library tools in order to automate SSIS and C# scripts.
- Created SSRS reports, functionality testing, cosmetic changes and SharePoint deployment.
- Developed queries and Stored Procs to support Power BI reports.
- Created complex calculations using Data Analysis Expression Language (DAX).
Environment: SQL Server 2012, SSIS, SSMS, SSRS 2016, SQL Server Jobs, MS Access, C#, VB.Net.
Senior SQL Data Warehouse SSRS Consultant
- Migrated and involved in the retirement and archival of legacy system application (TOS technologies) and created SSIS Reusable Packages to extract data from Multi formatted Flat files, Excel, XML files into Database and Billing Systems
- Involved in development and implementation of SSIS, SSAS and SSRS application solutions for various business units across the organization.
- Developed SQL Queries with Oracle PL/SQL as the back end with SSRS 2008 R2 Reporting tool as front end.
- Worked on Complex SSRS Reports, Sub Reports, Graphing, Data Drill-Down, and Data sorting/grouping, Crystal Reports Design.
- Filtered inaccurate data from legacy system using complex SQL objects and T-SQL scripts, and verified the same for data consistency.
- Created views to display required information on user interface, and triggers to validate consistent data entry into the database.
- Supported production system check and testing implementation of monthly runs.
- Converted the existing Business Objects reports to SSRS reports.
- Developed POWER BI reports using adhoc queries.
- Modified and implemented SSIS packages using .NET tools and migrated the data into destination.
- Develop DAX expressions for calculations and Measures for Power BI Reports.
- Assisted in migration of SSRS to Power BI reports.
Environment: SQL Server 200 8 R2, SSAS, SSIS, SSMS, SSRS 2008 R2, SQL Server Jobs, Oracle 11i/10g, SQL, PL/SQL, Mainframes, Business Objects,C#,VB.Net.
Senior MS BI Developer
Confidential, San Antonio
- Involved in implementing Customer Information Service (CIS) Data warehouse to track reports of the accounts, billing and consumption information pertaining to Confidential customers.
- Created SSIS packages and used Analysis Services processing task to update the cube with current data.
- Created complex SSAS cubes with multiple fact measures groups, and multiple dimension hierarchies based on the OLAP reporting needs.
- Analyzed the existing tool and participated in meetings with the business users to gather requirements and design goals of data warehouse.
- Created Parameterized reports, Cross-Tab reports, Drill down reports & Summary reports by using SSRS and designed reports using Crystal Reports.
- Developed new objects (i.e. Tables, Views, and Stored Procedures) in SQL server database and performed tuning on it.
- MDX query design to support SSRS dashboard for decision support system
- Created end to end BI reports which include meeting with users to gather information, ETL scripts, Cube Views, Cubes and SSRS reports with MS SSAS and Server 2008/2012 as the back end with SSRS Reporting tool as front end.
Environment: SQL Server 200 8/2012, SSAS, SSIS, SSMS, SSRS, SQL Server Jobs, SSIS, SSRS, Web Services C#,vb.net, T-SQL, Performance Tuning, Visio 2010 .
- Created dashboards to display the steps associated with capturing the data related to Verizon Voice and Data Communications.
- Created reports which analyzes Voice related data through multiple dimensions.
- Converted the cube into VZAI reports which is a custom formatting sort for the front end using MS SSAS and Server 2005 as the back end with VZAI Reporting tool as front end.
- C# and SSIS based ETL framework design for data extraction from flat files and Sybase OLTP systems.
- Ad-hoc reporting (SSRS) and issue resolution for direct business users across North America region
- OLAP designing for time tracking and time management for senior management.
- Adjusted the Quality check for reports for Sanity Collectibles.
- Created SQL queries for data validation and unit testing.
Environment: SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, SSRS 2008, SSIS 2008, C#, ASP.NET, DB2, Oracle 9i/10g, Visual Studio 2005, XML A, XSLT, MS Office and Visual source safe.
SSAS/OLAP Lead Develope
- Created dashboards to display the steps associated with capturing the data related to Microsoft sell Keys.
- Created reports to depict in-store inventory, purchased and level of inventory using SSAS cubes/BISM Models on the DW environment and implemented Just-In Time cubes.
- Enhanced the existing cubes by adding supplement measures which changed the perception of data analysis with MS SSAS and Server 2012 as the back end with Excel tool as front end.
Environment: SQL Server 2008/2012, BISM, SSAS, Excel 2010, MDX and DAX.
Lead SSIS/SSAS/SSRS Developer
- Created dashboards that will display the steps associated with capturing the data related to Online Trades and options. Part of my work
- Created ETL process to load the data into data warehouse by building packages which enabled capturing of relevant information.
- Built SSAS cubes on the DW environment and implemented Online Brokerage cubes.
- Developed reports using SSRS which helped customers to query the reports in real time environment with MS SSAS and Server 2008 as the back end, Reporting Services and SharePoint also as back end with Excel tool as front end.
Environment: SQL Server 2008, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, SSMS, SQL Server Jobs, SharePoint Reports, vb.net .
- Created dashboards to analyze the process related to data acquisition (population demographics within counties) and analysis
- Built SSAS cubes on the DW environment and implemented cubes with MS SSAS and Server 2008 as the back end with Reporting Services tool as front end.
Environment: SQL Server 2008, SSAS, Enterprise Manager, SQL Server Jobs, Microsoft Visio, tool, C#,Vb.net .
- Created dashboards to visualize and analyze initial contract installation process and account for delays in each process step.
- Developed and deployed best practices in OLAP design, data retrieval and database design using SQL server along with .net 2008 visual studio and Cogno’s tools.
- Developed ETL loading procedures with MS SQL Integration Services and Server 2005 as the back end with Cogno’s tool as front end.
Environment: SQL Server 2005, SSIS, Enterprise Manager, SSIS Packages, SQL Server Jobs, Microsoft Visio, Cogno’s tool.
- Evaluated several existing OLAP cubes for efficiency and recommend optimal design structures. Assisted with conversion experience.
- Configured OLAP cube designs and assist with their development for several new and large data stores with MS SQL Analysis Services and Server 2005 as the back end with DUNDAS Visualization tool as front end.
Environment: SQL Server 2005, SSIS, Enterprise Manager, Crystal Reports 8.0/8.5, SSIS Packages, SQL Server Jobs, Microsoft Visio, ASP.Net, Dundas Visualization tool.
- Instituted an automated cancel and return process for Verizon orders.
- Created data sources, dimensions, and cubes and delivering it to the end users for reporting of financial data. This application has various components involved such as MDX queries, Virtual cubes, Cubes, Dimensions, measures and Drill through.
- Reduced commissions, automation of multiple notes on various accounts, additional information displayed on live accounts and notification to users when orders are too old to be worked, all of which result in reductions in the average handling time of orders. Dashboard were developed using MS SQL Analysis Services and Server 2000 as the back end.
Environment: SQL Server 2000, Enterprise Manager, Query Analyzer, Data Transformation Services (DTS), Packages, SQL Server Jobs, ERWIN and MS Visio, asp.net .