- A proactive, result oriented IT Professional with 3+ years of experience in IT industry as a PRPC Developer and Software Analyst.
- Experience in PEGA Rules Process Commander BPM Tool. Good understanding of BPM, and Object - Oriented concepts.
- Experience in Reviewing, Testing and implementing projects using Agile methodology.
- Good Technical expertise on PEGA PRPC Applications developing Workflows, UI Rules, Activities, Decision Rules.
- Extensively used Connectors and SOAP Services in PEGA PRPC to integrate with external systems.
- Experience in designing high level class structure, workflows and Rule set management in PEGA PRPC.
- Strong knowledge in implementing various PRPC components like Decision tables, Declarative expressions.
- Expertise in creating Business Rule Engine, Business Process Management Application for PEGA Rules Process Commander (PRPC).
- Configured and managed Flows, Harnesses, Assignments, Data properties.
- Experience in troubleshooting & performance tuning of PRPC applications using Clipboard, Tracer.
- Strong development base in defining Class Structure and Hierarchy adapting PEGA best practices and guardrails.
- Designed PRPC flows, Assignment, utilities, Decision, Spin-off and Split- Join shapes.
- Well-versed in PRPC flows, interpretation of all Flow Shapes.
- Used Connectors like SOAP, SQL and service like SOAP to integrate PRPC with external systems.
- Good experience working in agile methodology, SDLC, stand-up meetings with Product owner, Scrum master, Understanding and writing user stories along with Business Analysts.
- Performed Compatibility testing of applications for dynamic and static content of browsers using HTML Ids and XPath in Selenium.
- Experience in designing and execution of Test Scripts using Selenium web driver with Java.
- Actively worked in Agile testing methodology, participated in daily SCRUM meetings and testing each SPRINT deliverables.
Database: SQL Server, DB2, MYSQL, Oracle 9i/10g
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows XP, 2000, Windows 2003 server, Windows 98
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, T-SQL, XML, HTML, CSS, PL/SQL, BPM Product PEGA Rules Process Commander (PRPC)
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0, web logic 8.1/9.2, web sphere 6.0
Tools: PEGA PRPC, Microsoft Visio, Eclipse.
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Role and Responsibilities:
- Worked with the business to understand the requirement and assisted the Team Lead to map them to technical specifications.
- Redesign and implement new PEGA 7 features supporting for PEGA 7 migration.
- Fine tuning the migrated application and provide post migration warranty.
- Responsible for unit testing, documentation, and production defect fixing.
- Involved in designing high-level class structure, workflows and rule sets in PRPC.
- Created the business process flows and flow actions in PRPC.
- Created high-level and low-level architectural design and process flow.
- Developed activities, flow actions, decision and declarative, UI and custom rules to support the business functionality.
- Created properties and data models for the classes.
- Created Report Definitions for reporting purposes.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer of PRPC functionality and application functionality.
- Creation of rules for Validation and integration rules.
- Worked closely with other developers on development challenges and resolved them.
- Created operator Id's and properties. Creation of flows and flow actions based on the business requirements.
- Designed user interface screens using sections and harness.
- Working with the offshore development team.
- Worked on activities, used various out of the box rules according to the business requirements.
- Used Tracer Tool and Clipboard for debugging the application.
- Worked on Data Transforms, Report Definitions, and data pages.
- Created Rules for Validation, Integration rules like Rule-Connect-SQL using methods.
- Implemented Database interaction using JDBC/SQL with back-end Oracle and developed and necessary stored procedures and triggers in Oracle.
- Participate in the daily stand up call to give an update of the daily tasks to scrum master, product owner and to the scrum team.
- Worked on Agents that run activities that creating and queuing work objects before loading work object.
Confidential, Chelmsford, MA
Jr. PEGA Developer
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical input for creation of Business Requirement Documents.
- Involved in technical discussions related to integration with external applications.
- Created new case types skimming and joined cases - creating UI components, activities, decision tables and DB2 updates related.
- Developed application specific integration tasks to intake alerts from STAMP and create work objects / cases.
- Performed ATM address and loss cost centre auto population - by retrieving DB2 data using connect SQL calls, creating PEGA Auto complete, validate Rules and activities in PEGA.
- Attended Status calls with Business, Technical and Infra Structure Teams to discuss and update project status.
- Extensively used PEGA Clipboard and Tracer for debugging of processes developed.
- Participated extensively in designing application security which involves setting up Access groups, Access Roles, Operators, Application ID, Work groups, Work basket and SLA rules.
- Successfully delivered the components on time in a Fast-paced environment.
Environment:: PEGA RULES Process Commander v7.1.6, HTML, XML, SQL Connectors, HTTP, SOAP Services, CSS and Java Script.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analysed the top-level requirements for software functions for each Business Process.
- Conducted walkthroughs and meetings with project team, end users/application owners to understand the application/SRS document.
- Performed software requirements traceability analysis to trace software requirements to (and from) system requirements and to risk analysis results.
- Created Test Strategies and Test Cases to satisfy Test Requirements and documenting the same in Test Director, Coordinated testing between onsite and offshore resources.
- Attended review meetings to discuss defects along with testers, business analysts and developers.
- Involved in writing Master Test Plan documents using EXPRESS Tool for different applications.
- Created testing job aid for team members.
- Mentored and trained other team members in use of tools and testing principle.
- Utilized Quality Centre to execute and track test cases and manage defects from inception to resolution
- Conducted training sessions after each release for new functionalities that were implemented into productions.
- Performed system testing to ensure the validity of the requirements and mitigation of risks prior to formal acceptance.