Experienced IT Developer providing technical expertise for the development, design, and system integration of corporate applications.
Frameworks/APIs: J2EE, JEE, Spring, Maven, Struts, Apache Poi, Apache QPID, RedHat AMQP, MQ, Tibco
Scripting Languages: Linux/UNIX Shell/Bash Scripting, Perl 5, Rexx, PHP
Databases: Oracle 11i, 10g, -9i, -8i, -7; Sybase ASE 15, MySQL 5; Sybase IQ, DB2; SQL/DS
ETL Tools: INFORMATICA Power Center 9/8/7/6
DB Tools: TOAD, DB Artisan, Rapid Sql, SQL Navigator, SqlDeveloper, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, mySql Workbench
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, Solaris, Windows Server 2008, Websphere, Weblogic, OAS
Reporting: Apache POI, Discoverer, Crystal, COGNOS, Wordpress 2.6,/2.8, Spatiq Entitlements
Defect Tracking: Jira, Mercury Quality Center
Version Control: SVN, CVS, PVCS, Tortoise, Rational
- Designed and developed Spring JMS messaged based interface for the bank that fed trade captue and allocation fixml data from Eurex exchange’s AMQP queues to an in-house streamlined process that hit the bank’s GMI, system of record. Used Java, JMS, Spring, AMQP, Tibco and MQ. Multiple service components processed on average 150k trades
- Designed and developed a report distributor service. This service allows exchange trade capture info reports as well as exception alerts to be distributed in various formats on a schedule. Component was developed using Apache Poi java api and Spring 4. Jenkins was used for continuous integration.
- Implemented Linux bash scripts to automate Java application components installation from Jenkins repo.
- Worked as part of team on their Brokerage fee reconciliation project using Oracle, 11i, Java and Linux shell scripting.
- All components documented in Atlassian Confluence.
Environment : Java1.7/1.8, Spring 3/4, Maven, JMS, log4j, slfj4, Oracle11i, MQ, Tibco EMS, AMQP (0.10, 1.0), Linux, Windows Server 2008, Jenkins, DB2
- Responsible for report construction using Crystal, Java, Sybase TransactSql and Oracle.
- Responsible for report extract/feed processing to external clients using Java, shell scripts (Bash, Korn), transact sql and Control-M.
- Responsible for database Stored Procedures using Sybase ASE 15 and Oracle 10g including performance tuning and troubleshooting.
Environment : Java1.4 -1.6, Sybase ASE, Oracle 10g, 11i, Weblogic, Log4j, Ant, Crystal reports, Linux, Jira, SVN, CVS, Informatica
Confidential, Norwalk, CT
- Responsible for construction and design of custom reports within the Confidential reporting service platform for retrieval on Confidential ’s customer portal. Development used J2EE/Java, Apache POI and database stored procedures on a Linux platform using Jetty app server. Eclipse, Ant and Toad.
- Responsible for ongoing monitoring and reconciliation of ETL processes
- Team used Agile development methodology utilizing the Scrum incremental process. Jira was used for issue and defect tracking integrated with CVS.
Environment : Java1.4 -1.5, Oracle 9i, Linux, Ant, Jetty, mySQL 5, Apache POI, CVS, JIRA
Confidential, New York, NY
- Designed and implemented J2EE front-end JSP’s and Java servlets on a Websphere 7 platform using Struts.
- Implemented Oracle PL/SQL packages to interface data from the system of record in Oracle HRMS to the survey system using Informatica 8 and Autosys. This application saved the firm over one million dollars in potential fines and administrative costs.
- Provided tuning and streamlining of the critical J2EE Employee Profile Websphere application.
- Tuned business logic encapsulated in a set of Oracle PL/SQL packages.
- On-going meetings and monitoring with Oracle DBA’s.
- As lead for firm-wide Java based web survey system to identify responsible employees who require proper registrations & licenses.
- J2EE development using Struts on a Websphere 5.x platform with Eclipse IDE.
- Interfaces used Informatica 8, Oracle 10g PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, UNIX Shell scripts and Autosys.