- 2+ years of experience as Software Developer and Analyst.
- Looking for full - time opportunities in field of Data.
- Looking for job which requires analyzing data and provide business solution with interactive data visualization
- Well versed in Designing algorithm, Web development, Cross platform development, Database management.
Programming and Web: Python, R Lanaguage, Java.
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Cloud 9, IBM Bluemix, Google Cloud. Tools Repositories SPSS, SAS, IBM Cognos, IBM Watson, R-Studio, DB Visualizer, Tableau.
Software Developer / Analyst
Environment: Java, HTML, PHP, SQL, Excel, CMS, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, Microsoft Power BI, ETL, PowerShell, Windows Server
- Planned and developed projects in full SDLC and completed projects on deadline.
- Designed DFD, ER Diagrams, Prototype, Storyboard, and Wireframe of the Ecommerce system using MS Visio.
- Designed data models, data flow and mapping along with team to reduce data dependency by 40%
- Predicted and recommended special orders using Content and Collaborative Based Filtering.
- Performed database development and data normalization for maintaining relational model
- Perform maintenance of macros and advanced Excel V-lookups, reporting, formulas, pivot tables in product trend analysis.
- Modeling raw data to SAS dataset for efficient analysis and reporting.
- Manipulating, cleansing and processing data using SAS/Base and SAS/SQL.
- Utilize SQL and Excel to pull, clean, analyze and store data for preparing and analyzing key reports
- Developed complex SQL queries to extract data for analysis from SQL Server using VB Script
- Designed Data Visualization Dashboard using SSRS, and SSIS
- Performed ETL daily/weekly/monthly using Java and Informatica.
- Increased customer positive feedback rate from 85% to 92% due to promotional activities.
- Developed SQL queries, stored procedures, views, triggers to extract data for analysis from SQL Server. RESEARCH AND DEVELPOMENT EXPERIENCE
- Visual Shopping Recommender System (VISER) - SJSU
- (Android, Java, Camera API, Maps, Python, Pandas, Jupyter notebook, Modified Bayes Algorithm, Node.js, Amazon EC2)
- Team lead for 4 members, managed project by following Agile methodology.
- Improved recommendation efficiency by developing text recognition algorithm in backend using Python, Pandas, Jupyter.
- Designed and developed own restful service which get and post data to and from Android Frontend and Python Backend.
- Designed complex SQL queries for joining 4 table and extract grocery stores product recommendation.
- Unique recommendation system which provides nearby location, price range and brand wise together Big Data Analytics on Logistics Data for Intelligent Business Decisions- San Jose
- Worked in team of 6 and developed customized data visualization dashboard for a logistic company.
- Remodeled existing data model of organization and automated services by 40% using SQL server and SSIS
- Reduced managerial load by 50% by firing SQL queries and provided business reports for managers.
- Developed Tableau dashboard on desktop by connecting SQL Server.
- Analyzed driver’s habit and engines status geographical-wise using R Language for Spatial Analysis.