- Object - Oriented Development / Applications Development / Relational Database Systems
- Emerging software engineer offering four years of professional experience in software maintenance and the development of next-generation applications.
- Diverse in multiple languages ranging from native to managed solutions.
- Known for excellent troubleshooting skills, able to analyze code and engineer researched, cost-effective and responsive solutions.
C#, C, C++, Visual Basic.NET, XML, WinForms, MySQL, SQL Monitor, MySQL Workbench, Visual Studio 2017, DAZ Studio 4.9, TFS, HTML, Windows SDK SFML, Direct2D
Confidential, CORVALLIS, OR
- Provided state-of-the-art technologies to maintain and enhancement three state-specific versions of elections and voter registration software for clients.
- Each version used SQL and varied from .NET from 2.0 to 4.0.
- Contributed to two maintenance stages in software engineering and a third new software lifecycle, from requirements definition through successful deployment.
- Facilitated and communicated high-performance practices from prior experience in real-time development.
- Excelled in rapid application development and unit testing to meet deadlines on time.
- Prior to returning back to software engineering, I wanted to explore a second career interest in education.
- While I find my greater skillset and passion in software engineering, the two career paths merged into side projects of developing educational software for kids.
- Teach mathematics and literacy in general classrooms, special education and learning assistance settings.
- Teach computer programming occasionally to aspiring students.