- Having 10+ years of professional experience in Software Designing and Development in diverse technologies with more emphasis on Oracle 9i/10g/11g/SQL/PLSQL, ER studio & Crystal Reports.
- Strong skills in understanding Business Process, Analytical and Communication skills.
- Understanding the requirements and preparing technical & function specification documents.
- Communicating with the client for gathering the requirements.
- Coordinating with the team members and assigning task to team members.
- Analysis of application by discussing with the technical team.
- Working experience in Agile process, Sprint Planning, Scrum meeting, Retrospect.
- Understanding the existing ETL Process to Transfer the data from source to target system in
- DWH projects.
- DB architect and Creating Data base ERD diagrams using data modeling tool ER Studio.
- Worked experience in Oracle Packages, Functions, Procedures, triggers, External tables.
- Experience in SQL Scripting and Advanced PL/SQL Programming using Ref Cursors, Collections, Bulk bind, Object types, record types.
- Experience in creating Tables using Range, List and Hash Partitioning. Working experience in Design and implement batch processes with PL/SQL . Writing UT packages using UTPLSQL.
- Extensive experience in Tuning SQL queries and PL/SQL code using Explain.
- Experience in Batch process using Control M
- Working experience in troubleshoot and resolve existing applications, rewrite queries and re - engineer applications to reduce load times.
- Writing test cases, unit test plans. Performs exploratory testing.
- Uses version control and knows how to checkout, update, commit (GIT, Clearcase).
- Optimizing PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Load data using SQL Loader & external tables from . Confidential & .txt files.
- Working experience in writing queries using aggregation and analytical functions.
Database: Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, PL/SQL, SQL
Reporting tool: Crystal Reports 9
Front End: Asp.net, Visual basic 6.0
Language: C, C++, Data Structures, Pointers, Functions
OS: UNIX, Windows.
Data Model tool: ER Studio.
ETL: Informatica 8.1
GUI Tools: Toad, SQL Developer
Tracking Tools: JIRA, Rally (Agile Application)
Confidential, Sparks Glencoe, MD
PL/SQL Developer and Analysts
- Based on requirement Creating design document and getting it reviewed by business team, architect team and other team members.
- Using ER studio for creating data model of the project.
- Loading data using External table if required.
- Writing Packages, Stored procedure and functions.
- Writing automated Unit test package (by creating test data for all test scenarios, writing asserts for the test case, executing test cases.)
- Tuning SQL queries and packages to meet SLA.
- Co-coordinating with QA team for testing in QA Environment to get sign off
Confidential, Louisville, KY
PL/SQL Developer and Project Leader
- Set up call with Ben if there is any gap with requirement and design document.
- Set up data loading job ( SQL LOADER / Informatica)
- Write a stored procedure to Apply transformation
- Write a stored procedure to apply business/ matching logic
- And stored the matched claims permanently
- Code review peer to peer testing.
- Send the matching data for UAT.
- Once Approved move to production.
- Analysis of requirement document & prepare the design document.
- Dividing project into different modules
- Assigning those modules to team members monitoring the development progress weekly.
- Updating Status to Onsite team.
- Solving Complex issues by proposing different approaches with the team members
- Maintaining version for release using Clear Case.
Software: VISIO 2010,Excel 2010, Microsoft word.
- Responsible for scheduling calls and follow up with the business users to get the detail information of the application by referring to the 11 IT controls questionnaire to client and send this information to the Confidential Project governance Board ( Confidential ) team for verifying if the application meets AEMP 30 standards.
- Following up with the Biz T Integration team for the status of the application in SIQ (Migrate, Decommissioned or Cancelled)
Software: Sybase and UNIX
- Understanding the Design Document.
- Creating loader for Data files from DQME to load into IDN.
- Creating Staging tables
- Writing transformation logic
- Extract Data in Excel / text file (spool file) and send it for UAT.
- After taking UAT approval implementing in production.
- Taking Sign off for closing project.
Business Intelligent Unit Developer
Software: Oracle 9i/10g, SQL, PL/SQL, Collections Crystal Reports XI, TOAD, BO
- Support team member for Business Intelligent Unit of Confidential Prudential.
- Responsible for Creating Packages & procedures for Business intelligent Unit of Confidential Prudential Data Mart for Marketing team for measuring Marketing team performance and developing modules for Sales Confidential (Key Perfomance issues) also responsible for loading external data using SQL LOADER from Confidential Files & text Files for support of datamart.
- Modules Completed are RM Dairy & SM Dairy
- Module is been developed to provide complete information for Region managers for the Business done by his team. (the topmost level in the hierarchy)
- Module is been developed to provide complete information for Sales managers for the business done by his team. These modules are further used to load data through Informatica.
- involved in writing Optimized PL/SQL packages and procedures and creating generic functions for databases and developing Crystal Reports and publishing those reports in Crystal Enterprise.
- By using Remote links the data is s hared between the two databases.
- I was involved in understanding the requirements for developing reports according to the report format and accordingly write packages and procedure, functions for developing reports.
- I have also worked for a Datawarehousing project as Functional and Technical consultant for Confidential Life Insurance for Marketing and operation department of Confidential Life Insurance for generating adhoc Reports and Dumps for users.
Application Development team support
- This system is deployed for automating the operations of a terminal where refinery products are delivered from a selling agency to a buyer agency.
- The system facilitates loading of products at a given terminal in secure, efficient, orderly and well-documented manner with Redundancy support.
- This system is developed using the three-tier application model.