- Dynamic, motivated, and collaborative IT professional with a proven record of completing coding and testing, performance tuning, modifying databases, performing technical troubleshooting, building and managing complex projects, and ensuring superior client satisfaction. Experienced working with offshore teams. Familiar with XML files.
- Experience with DML and DCL commands. Performance tuning tools such as Explain Plan. Familiar with Agile Development.
- Experience in deployment of software. Skilled in delivering quality improvements, greater workplace efficiencies, and process enhancements during a variety of endeavors.
- Yellow belt certified in Lean via Six Sigma training. Capable of communicating with stakeholders, meeting deadlines, and remaining focused on organizational goals.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Oracle 11G PL/SQL
- PL/SQL coding
- Microsoft applications
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Database Environments
- Process Improvements
- Performance Tuning Skills
- Software Deployments
- Cross - Functional Teamwork
- Agile Development
- Linux scripts
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Senior Application Developer
- Gained a variety of experience in PL/SQL which encompassed coding and testing on Oracle 11G database, Teradata, Linux SQL and shell scripts, complex SQL queries, and data analysis in the claims billing application. Partnered with team members in various large projects.
- Served as the single point of contact for change management in software releases.
- Familiar with XML files
- Experience with DML and DCL commands
- Experience in PL/SQL coding
- Experience in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Visio)
- PL/SQL Development on Oracle database platform
- Partnered with nine additional developers to rewrite the claims billing system, meeting all deadlines, and resulting in a more flexible and improved claims billing system.
- Earned a Yellow Belt Certification in Lean development by attending Six Sigma training.
- Used a SQL*LOADER to populate oracle tables from files and MLOAD to populate Teradata tables.
- Researched a variety of challenges and troubleshot problems with data in tables or files.
- Attained knowledge of the Cognos reporting
- Utilized Linux scripts to update tables and refresh partial or entire databases from production.
- Successfully served in a development team of eight programmers to create a pharmacy rebate application system for two different clients, meeting projected target dates and providing superior client satisfaction.
- Knowledge of people tools, application engine and developing panels for PeopleSoft AR
- Performance tuning of PL/SQL code using OEM and explain plan
- Considered the Subject Matter Expert in PSAR and the Claims Billing System
Confidential, Coraopolis, PA
Programmer | Analyst
- Collaborated with cross-functional team members to complete both large-scale and small-scale projects according to timelines and budget guidelines. Supported the appraisal property system which included troubleshooting user problems that occurred, including writing and running SQL queries.
- Loaded spreadsheet data to Oracle tables using SQL*LOAD and wrote SQL and PL/SQL scripts to update, insert, and delete rows from tables.
- Updated and maintained vax Cobol programs which included SQL embedded Cobol for a major project on the property titles system, which was menu screen driven. Used FMS and SCRNUTl for the application.
- Wrote DCL programs in support of the appraisal system.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Developed all programs and Oracle database tables according to Project Manager specification.
- Coordinated all program development and maintenance of Cobol, SQL embedded Cobol, PL/SQL, and SQL on Oracle database version 8 on Unix.
- Managed database activities, including inserting, deleting, and updating rows of Oracle tables.
- Wrote SQL queries in order to select specific rows from tables, along with creating and deleting tables.
- Completed SQL*PLUS and SQL*LOAD and utilized syncsorts and hexdumps to analyze data.
- Regularly communicated with database administration to optimize program performance.
- Documented all software developed or modifications for future reference.
- Maintained production libraries through an applicated known as SourceSafe.
- Used the vi editor as the editing tool on any Unix machines.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes