- Strong experience in various Python libraries (libraries used: Beautiful Soup, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, python - twitter, Pandas data frame, network, urllib2, MySQL dB for database connectivity, JSON libraries) to speed up the development.
- Experience with Web Development, Amazon Web Services, Python and the Django framework and Extensive experiene in Open-source ESB, BIG DATA , REST, APIs and cloud integrations in Python.
- Experience in MVC frameworks like Django, Angular JS, Java Script, Jquery, React .js and Node.js, Flask and Pyramid and Well versed in Django ORM and Sql Alchamy and Extensive use of Linux (Ubuntu), SSH, Flask/Django.
- Experience in object oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python, C++ and PHP and Built the web application by using Python, Django, AWS, J2EE, Postgre SQL, My SQL, Oracle 11g and Mongo DB and Knowledgeable with continuous deployment using Heroku and Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of web services with protocols SOAP and REST and Experience in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MY SQL and Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, My SQL, Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on My SQL and Postgre SQL database and Experinece in Implementaion of machine learning algorithms in Spark and Python for segmentation of data.
- Proficient in SQL databases MS SQL, Oracle and No- SQL databases- Mongo DB, Cassandra as well as have hands on experience on AJAX framework to transform Datasets and Data tables into HTTP-serializable JSON strings.
- Experience in developing service oriented architecture (SOA) and web Services using SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL and UDDI.
- Expertise in creating Restful API in NodeJS and communicate with Clojure server via protocol and use Backbone to generate template.
- Experienece in designing multiple Python packages that were used within a large ETL process used to load 2TB of data from an existing Oracle database into a new PostgreSQL cluster.
- 3+ years of QA experience working in environment with different types of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Methodology.
- Hands on experience in configuring and managing device based aliasing and zone based aliasing via CISCO Nexus OS command line and also knowledgeable in using the CISCO DCNM (Data Center Network Manager), Brocade Network Advisor and McData zone administration.
- Experience in developing applications using amazon web services like EC2, Cloud Search, Elastic Load balancer ELB, S3, CloudFront.
- Experience in installing, configuring, modifying, testing and deploying applications with Apache and Siebel.
- Expertise in operating Symantec Altiris Remote Agent to remotely fix problems and Experience working with network protocols SNMP, NetConf.
- Good working experience in processing large datasets with Spark using Scala and Py spark and Familiar with JSON based REST Web services.
- Extensive experience with Amazon Web Services ( AWS ), Openstack, Docker Puppet, Chef, Ansible, AWS CloudFormation, AWS CloudFront and Experience in using containers like Docker and familiar with Jenkins.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Hadoop Distributed file system data modelling, architecture and design principles and Developed Python Mapper and Reducer scripts and implemented them using Hadoop streaming.
- Experience in understanding Service Virtual ization needs/ Requirements & creating VSI's using WSDL, WADL, Recording, Request & Response pairs.
- Experience in installing, configuring, modifying, testing and deploying applications with Apache along with Experience in creating Open stack services for Identity, Compute, Image Service, Block Storage, Networking (Neutron, Keystone).
- Experience in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment, along with data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extract.
- Experience in developing WebServices with Python programming language and Good working experience in processing large datasets with Spark using Scala and Py spark.
- Experience in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MY SQL, and Python) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, My SQL, and Python) Architecture and Wrote Automation test cases using Selenium Web Driver, JUnit, Maven, and Spring.
- Built an Data integration mart for enterprise-wide ETL to Apptio data staging and integration and Experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on My SQL and Postgre SQL database.
- Having good experience in SALTStack and Puppet for Deployment on Multiple platforms and Extensive use of SAS, SQL, Teradata by handling complex joins and conditions.
- Experience analyzing the requirements and Proficient in establishing QA Procedures, Standard Methods, and Software Requirement Specifications (SRS).
- Good experience in Shell Scripting, SQL Server, Unix and Linux, Open stock and Expertise python scripting with focus on Devops tools, CI/CD and AWS Cloud Architecture.
- Experience in working on Application Servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, Web Servers like Apache server, NGINX and Integrated Development Environments like Pycharm, Eclipse, MyEclipse, JDeveloper and RAD.
- Extensive experience with Object Oriented Design and SDLC methodologies using Rational Rose, Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Developed Web Applications using Java/J2EE, JSF on JVM.
- Knowledge on ETL (Extract Transform Load) software for DB2 columnar database fact and dimension tables.
- Experience in writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers and Expertise in R Language among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis.
- Have good idea about tools like Bugzilla, Jira, Confluence, and Axosoft and Design the front end of company website with CSS, Sass, and Bootstrap and implemented Web Services based on SOA architecture with Restful .
- Strong Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile and Waterfall Methodologies and Familiar with concepts and devices such routers, switches and TCP/IP protocols and OSI layer.
Programming Languages: Python 3.6/3.4.6, Django 1.8/1.7, Flask, Java, C++, Shell Script, SQL, Java/J2EE, PyJamas, Jython, IronPython, Cpython BIG DATA, Hadoop,PL/ SQL .
Python Framework: Django 1.8/1.7, Celery, Mongo DB, AngularJS, Django Rest Framework, Flask, Hibernate, Spring MVC, ASP.NET MVC, Git.
Database: My SQL, SQL Server, Oracle 11g, NoSQL, PostgreSQL .
Operating systems: Windows XP, Win 7, 8.1, 10, Linux, OS X.
Methodologie: Agile, V Model, Waterfall, Hybrid.
Code Versioning: Subversion, GIT, Perforce, SVN, CVS
Platforms: Linux, Unix, Windows.
Tools & IDE: Selenium, Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio, Netezza.
Web Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat.
Python Libraries:: Pandas, NumPy, Shell, Unit Test, JSON, CSV, XLS, Perl, Bash
Linux Versions: Hypervisors: Ubuntu, Red Hat, VM Ware, KVM, Hyper-V, Centos.
Key Areas: PIP, Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
Confidential - Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. Python Developer
- Responsible for gathering requirements, system analysis, design, development, testing and deployment and Responsible to manipulate HTML 5, CSS 3 in jQuery and also provided dynamic functionality using AJAX, XML and JSON.
- Developing tools using Python 3.6/3.4.6, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks. Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators and production to ensure production deadlines are met. Developed frontend and backend modules using Python on Django including Tastypie Web Framework using Git.
- Migrating the Django database from SQL ite to My SQL to Postgre SQL with complete data integrity and Designed, developed and deployed CSV Parsing using the big data approach on AWS EC2.
- Configuring various big data workflows to run on top of Hadoop and these workflows comprise of heterogeneous jobs like MapReduce and Involve in evaluating existing server and virtual ization environments for needed and useful upgrade opportunities.
- Built Single Page Applications (SPA), Responsive Web Design (RWD) UI, Rich Restful Service Applications, and HTML Wireframes using HTML 5 Grid Structures/Layouts, CSS 3 Media Queries, Ajax, AngularJS and Bootstrap
- Developing Ruby on Rails 3 web applications using Mongo DB and back-ground processes using Resque and Redis and Worked on performance tuning of cluster using Cassandra Configuration file and JVM Parameters.
- Designing, developing, coding and working in penetration testing and implemented a concurrent - multi-parallel - event oriented-processing - AKKA Actor System and Actors; to consume Scala Spark - SQL Rules which aggregated data to produce Quality Performance Reports (QPR) on Fiscal projections against Apprentice and Intern Job data.
- Designed and developed persistence layer email@example.com using Spring Hibernate to store and fetch data from database.
- Manage, develop, and design a dashboard control panel for customers and Administrators using Django, Oracle DB, Postgre SQL, and VMWare API calls.
- Using Python based GUI components for the front end functionality such as selection criteria and Creat test harness to enable comprehensive testing utilizing Python.
- Working in the devops team, deliver new agile environments & build/release/configuration and deployment automation/monitoring using Jenkins, ant, maven, artifactory, chef, custom scripting and Jira for ticketing.
- Involve in front end and utilized Bootstrap and Angular.js for page design and Using the advanced python packages like numpy, Scipy for various sophisticated numerical and scientific calculations.
- Developing ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Loading) procedures and Data Conversion Scripts using Pre-Stage, Stage, Pre-Target and Target tables.
- Design a tool called netconf (Network configuration) which automatically configures network switches by parsing XML files.
- Implement zones on redundant fabrics utilizing Cisco DCNM for Linux and vmWare hosts and Implement monitoring and established best practices around using elastic search.
- Lead the team applying the test-driven development (TDD) strategy to optimize system quality and to enable rapid refactoring.
- Design and implement remote upgrade system mostly in Clojure and Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS) & configuration management using puppet.
- Administer and monitor multi Data center Cassandra cluster based on the understanding of the Cassandra Architecture.
- Develop backend web services using Node.js and stored dependencies using Node Package Manager (NPM) and Deploy and maintain Symantec Altiris Deployment Solution environment.
- Using Test driven approach for developing the application and Implemented the unit tests using Python Unit test framework and Development of Isomorphic ReactJS and Redux driven API client applications.
- Perform code reviews and implemented best Python programming practices and Working on deploying, managing and developing Oracle SQL developer clusters.
- Develop multiple spark batch jobs in Scala using Spark SQL and performed transformations using many APIs and update master data in Cassandra database as per the business requirement.
- Working on front end frame works like CSS3, Bootstrap for responsive webpages and Adding dynamic functionality to the application by implementing jQuery and Angular JS.
- Persistence layer using Hibernate and implemented DAO to handle the data base interaction and Involve in development of Java package on Tail-f platform to handle NETCONF notifications from newly created cloud resources.
- Develop Wrapper in Python for instantiating multi-threaded application and Deploy and monitor scalab le infrastructure on Amazon web services ( AWS ).
- Installing and automation of application using configuration management tools Puppet and Chef and Creating and configuring virtual development environments with Chef and Virtual Box.
- Involve in creating and maintaining Windows 7 and Windows 10 image using Symantec Altiris and Ghost.
- Involve in designing of API's for the networking and cloud services and Design and develop the application using Agile Methodology and followed TDD and Scrum.
- Working on QA (quality assurance) Automated testing tools (capable of executing tests, reporting outcomes and comparing results with earlier test runs)
- Managing datasets using Panda data frames and My SQL, queried MY SQL database queries from python using Python-My SQL connector and My SQL db package to retrieve information.
- Interact with QA to develop test plans from high-level design documentation.
- Working on Certain schedule process such as notifications and certain data validations PERL scripts with GoLang programs for better performance and handling of requests.
- Using jQuery and AJAX calls for transmitting JSON data objects between front end and controllers and Utilized continuous integration and automated deployments with Jenkins, Ansible and Docker.
- Develop Ruby/Python scripts to monitor health of Mongo databases and perform ad-hoc backups using Mongo dump and Mongo restore and Develop and implement core API services using Python with spark.
- Working on various format of files like XML, JSON format files and load into Oracle database with Python XML
- Modify existing ETL scripts to fix defects at the root cause as enhancement part of project.
- Implement and manage penetration testing, vulnerability assessment and Symantec Altiris Patch Management tools in a client server model.
- Wrote functional tests for REST interfaces in Clojure and Python.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools (Puppet) in developing and Experience with Performance Analysis and Troubleshooting in developing.
- Familiar with JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web services ( AWS ) and Responsible for setting up Python REST API framework and spring frame work using DJANGO.
- Dynamic implementation of SQL server work on website using SQL developer tool and Experience with continuous integration and automation using Jenkins and Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Using Thales theorem for applying encryption and decryption of ISO standard message in Python programming.
- Mentor and provide leadership to team members in all aspects of virtual ization.
Confidential - Glen Allen, VA
- Worked on server side applications with Django using Python programming and Used python libraries like Beautiful Soup, matplotlib, Scipy, NumPy and Built efficient Node.js backend for client web application.
- Managed Mongo DB environment from availability, performance and scalab ility perspectives and Utilized standard Python modules such as csv, robotparser, itertools and pickle for development and Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Developed several front-end application modules using HTML 5, CSS 3, AJAX, JSON and JQuery.
- Developed Merge jobs in Python to extract and load data into My SQL database and Worked on MY SQL data lineage process to map source to target DB, table and column mappings using OO Python.
- Involved in testing process for every release and make the QA process robust through lesson learn.
- Involved in building the ETL architecture and Source to Target mapping to load data into Data warehouse.
- Involved in building Cassandra data store integrating data in real time from Oracle to Cassandra using Cassandra, Spark streaming.
- Developed and maintained puppet modules required for deploying different applications on EC2 instances.
- Designed, developed, coded and worked in penetration testing in customized DOL- AWS GovCloud Node.js Security Monitoring of VPC Zones using AWS - Lambda to load customized Spark - Scala GraphXApplication.
- Worked on Unix Socket is used in a client-server application framework and worked on Linux server virtual ization by creating Linux VM's for server consolidations.
- Used Ajax and JQuery for transmitting JSON data objects between frontend and controllers and Worked on configuring TCP/IP, network interface, assigning static routes and hostnames.
- Involved in the implementation of analysis, optimization, troubleshooting and documentation of LAN/WAN networking systems.
- Developed application which accessed the Cloud foundry API to monitor trends in development environments using other CF tools: Jenkins, Chef, Puppet.
- Utilized Agile software development methodologies including pair programming, continuous integration, and scrum events.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Spring MVC and SOAP web service and SOAPUI and Creating data pipelines using Apache Spark, a big-data processing and computing framework.
- Worked on multiple efforts to build Hadoop platforms, maximizing business value by combining data science with big data .
- Successfully migrated the database from SQL ite to My SQL to Postgre SQL with complete data integrity.
- Coordinated with the development team and updated the QA manager with the progress and Implemented AJAX for dynamic functionality of a webpages for front end applications.
- Worked in the DevOps team, delivered new agile environments & build/release/configuration and deployment automation/monitoring using Jenkins, ant, maven, artifactory, chef, custom scripting and Jira for ticketing.
- Developed various algorithms for generating several data patterns and Worked on Node.js for developing server side web applications and Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Implemented advanced procedures like text analytics and processing using the in-memory computing capabilities like Apache Spark written in Scala .
- Developed the project in Linux environment and Used Agile Methodology and SCRUM Process and Wrote PL/SQL Packages, Stored procedures, Views and Functions at the Oracle database.
- Developed POC replacing Tibco BE with Cassandra and spark streaming using AWS and Provided technical support on networking including port-forwarding, TCP/IP settings.
- Designed, developed, implemented and assisted in validating ETL processes.
- Developed applications using RESTFUL architecture using Node.js and PHP as backend languages and Used Numpy for Numerical analysis and Used Spring Framework to support the Hibernate tool and Struts.
- Build back-end application with Python / Django, work with docker, RabbitMQ, Celery,Jenkins.
- Worked on development of SQL and stored procedures for normalization and renormalization in MY SQL .
- Implemented a wide variety of statistical and graphical techniques, including linera and nonlinera modeling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, and others using R and its libraries.
- Worked on creating documents in Mongo database and Maintained the versions using GIT and sending the release notes for each release.
Confidential - Huntington Beach, CA
- Involved in developing web applications using Django Framework to implement the model view control architecture.
- Involved on the Exposure of Multi-Threading factory to distribute learning process back-testing and the into various worker processes.
- Designed and coded Hibernate Plug-In for Spring ORM mapping and implemented HQLs by creating DAO, which connects to Oracle DB, to persist and retrieve data.
- Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- Involved in Developing a Restful service using Python Flask framework.
- Created entire application using Python, Django, My SQL and Linux and Created data pipelines using Apache Spark, a big-data processing and computing framework.
- Developed and performed unit testing using JUnit framework in a Test Driven environment (TDD).
- Developed ETL (Extract Transform Load) software for DB2 columnar database fact and dimension tables.
- Developed web applications implementing MVT/MVC architecture using Django, Flask, Webapp2 and spring web application frameworks.
- Performed efficient delivery of code based on principles of Test Driven Development (TDD) and continuous integration to keep in line with Agile Software Methodology principles.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, My SQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Designed object model, data model, tables, constraints, necessary stored procedures, functions, triggers, and packages for Oracle Database.
- Involved in Using AWS Cloud Watch performed Monitoring, customized metrics and file logging.
- Participated in requirement gathering and worked closely with the architect in designing and modeling.
- Worked on development of SQL and stored procedures on MY SQL and Designed and developed a horizontally scalab le APIs using Python Flask.
- Worked with shell scripts to build wrapper around ETL to do one time historic load.
- Developed GUI using webapp2 for dynamically displaying the test block documentation and other features of python code using a web browser and Responsible for user validations on client side as well as server side.
- Automated the existing scripts for performance calculations using Numpy and sql alchemy.
- Interacted with QA to develop test plans from high-level design documentation.
Confidential - St. Louis, MO
- Gathered requirements from business analyst, analyzed and converted the requirement into technical design and Gathered the data Developed Java components for the core business logic.
- Designed and developed Use-Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Object Diagrams using UML Rational Rose for OOA/OOD techniques.
- Used SAX/DOM Parser for parsing the data to Oracle Database and Designed and Developed DAOs, DTOs to interact with the Oracle Database.
- Developed view components with JSP2.0 and Developed various layers of the application like presentation layer, delegation layer, and business layer.
- Implemented DAOs with JDBC and Developed EJB in Mainframe DB2 environment.
- Worked in the performance tuning of programs, ETL procedures and processes.
- Designed and created backend data access modules using PL/ SQL stored procedures and Oracle along Used SAX/DOM Parser for parsing the data to Oracle Database.
- Designed object model, data model, tables, constraints, necessary stored procedures, functions, triggers, and packages for Oracle Database.
- Designed and created backend data access modules using PL/ SQL stored procedures and Oracle .
- Developed and executed User Acceptance Testing portion of test plan.
- Checked erroe & tested the ETL procedures & programs using Informatica session log.
- Developed Servlets to process the requests, transfer the control according to the request to Corresponding Session Beans, JSP pages.