- Strongly focused, detail oriented, hard worker, quick learner, and self - motivated.
- Strive to obtain clarity on project requirements.
- Appointed to learn and customize MES that replaced Excel production tracking system; resulted in lab manager being able to monitor production yield and capacity and make strategic business decisions.
- Selected to test new versions of MES software before installations; identified and reported “bugs” to software developer to assure data was retained and statistical analysis functionality was maintained over time.
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, C++, JSON, FORTRAN, Basic, VBA
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Java Servlets/JSP, Thymeleaf
Environment: s and Tools: IntelliJ IDEA, MS Visual Studio, Oracle SQL Developer, Eclipse, NetBeans, JDBC, Spring Boot framework, GitHub, Maven, JPA, Hibernate, EclipseLink, Tomcat
Relational Databases: Oracle 12c, MySQL, PostgreSQL, H2
Application Software : Microsoft Office, Visio, Origin, JMP, SEV
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, DOS
Methodologies: OOP, RDBMS, UML, MVC, IPO Diagrams
Computer Science Peer Tutor
Confidential - Rockville, MD
- Provided one-on-one & group tutoring to students on subjects such as C++ Programming Language, Java, & SQL.
- Created and executed test plans and test cases for course work assignments, provided the list of preconditions/post conditions and assumptions for the software.
- Participated in the testing of the application that calculated the MC Programming Competition results. Application was used during the MC 2017 Programming Competition.
Java Web Developer
Confidential - Gaithersburg, MD
- Designed, developed, tested and deployed n-Tier MVC compliant enterprise application using Java, Spring Boot framework, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, Hibernate, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Delivered on time the application that was used as a working prototype for a Confidential registration system, which allowed students to register for courses, fill out anonymously a course evaluation upon completion; teachers to view students who have registered for each class, mark students’ attendance, view course evaluations, send attendance details to administrator; and administrator to manage students and teachers registrations.
- Successfully dealt with requirement changes and created a product increments in accordance with the emerging new requirements.
- Worked within development team on project using an Agile development workflow and GitHub distributed version control.
Computer Science Learning Assistant
Confidential - Rockville, MD
- Provided classroom assistance to students (embedded learning support in the classroom) for C++ Programming Language and Oracle SQL.
- Provided one-on-one and group tutoring to students on the C++ Programming Language and Oracle SQL.
- Developed supporting teaching material for students to get additional practice.
- Conducted presentations to students on the subjects such as sorting algorithms, search algorithms. Conducted final exam preparation review sessions for C++ and SQL courses.
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
- Conducted research, development, and production GaN epilayers. All steps were recorded in the Manufacturing Execution System (EZ-MES).
- Led user acceptance testing of the fully automated production machine used for research and production GaN layers.
- Performed administrative duties of the EZ-MES application, fixed data issues and discrepancies. Provided technical support and training to EZ-MES users.
- Developed business requirements for additional functionality of the EZ-MES based on the company established engineering processes.
- Collaborated with business stakeholders/users to clarify functional requirements and change requests for EZ-MES. Performed analysis of the functional requirements and detailed design specifications.
- Generated reports using proprietary EZ-MES application language and SQL.
- Provided input to Level Of Effort (LOE) assessments. Wrote and executed test cases to adequately test implemented functionality.
- Performed functional and integration testing using development and production environment and compared testing results. Performed back-end testing. Added additional process flows to the application and tested its functionality.
- Provided technical assistance and remediation guidance to developers.
- Reported defects using internal company defect tracking system.
- Conducted software and hardware testing of the applications and automated machines for growth epitaxy.