- RPG/IBM - i (AS400) Programmer. Free format / SQL / IV / ILE / 3.
- Significant amount of dev experience at top companies in the USA and abroad.
- Strong in embedded SQL, Stored Procedures and UDF’s.
- Experienced in Microsoft Access VBA. Some experience in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Enabled on-time go live of Tablet based hospitalization tracking system by coding Web services in RPG Free format and embedded SQL
- Used CGIDEV2 to produce e-mails to hospitals containing HTML documents
- Provide feature enhancements and bug fixes to maintain various green screen legacy applications, using Subfiles and reports
- Relied upon by fellow developers for guidance relating to correct usage of SQL
- Coded with RPG Free, embedded SQL and RPG IV to create and modify Interactive and Batch applications and reports
- Worked on several web service RPG programs
- Supported interactive and batch applications and reports for the CableMaster product for a large cable telecom client in Germany
- Included CL programs, SUBFILE and other RPG programs. Resolved bugs by debugging software to find root causes
Rating & Billing Client Support SpecialistResponsibilities:
- Supported several of our large clients in usage of Infinys RB Software (CRM/Rating/Billing)
- Required me to learn and use Unix and Oracle PL/SQL for writing occasional shell scripts
- Wrote and maintained various MS Access databases for various purposes
- Supported Interactive and Batch applications and reports for European clients using our CableMaster software
- Included CL programs, SUBFILE and other RPG programs
- Designed, coded, tested and implemented Interactive and Batch applications and reports in support of the Manufacturing/Finance group. These included the usage of CL programs as well as SUBFILE and non-SUBFILE RPG programs
- Created flexible RPG reports with the ability to be run from 'green screen' as well as JDE OneWorld GUI front end user interfaces
- Efficiently produced quick SQLRPG report programs on short notice. Relied upon as the 'go to guy' for answers (via SQL queries) by users and fellow IT members
Senior Programmer AnalystResponsibilities:
- Developed Interactive and Batch RPG and SQLRPG applications and reports in support of Sales and Merchandising group as well as for the Raw Materials Procurement group
- Created data tracking 'system' tracking changes to data across 2 platforms. This involved the design, development, testing and implementation of multiple PF triggers and Data Queues to capture historical data