Programming Languages: SQL
Proficient in the following MS Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access, Experience with Tableau, SharePoint, JIRA, Salesforce; proficient with Confidential Healthcare EHR Software and Identifi, Fluent in English and Urdu
- Served as a client lead to ensure go - live dates and requirements were met.
- Planed, prepared and maintained business model for current and new clients.
- Provided access to new users via an admin tool and the execution of SQL scripts.
- Provided first-level support for all client facing meetings, calls and emails.
- Provided accurate and timely resolution of issues, and escalation when necessary.
- Maintained and updated documentation related to operations and support processes.
- Communicated effectively with internal and external teams.
- Reviewed existing processes and assisted in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improve current techniques.
- Delegated work among team to manage client requirements and deadlines.
- Remained a point of contact before and after client go-lives for all end users.
- Solved application issues submitted by end users.
- Used JIRA to track and update work items in tickets and Kanban Boards for multi-functioning teams.
- Ensured that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Assumed all duties of the regular classroom teacher promptly and in accordance with school rules.
- Maintained normal classroom routines and discipline procedures.
- Maintained a positive learning atmosphere in the classroom.
Clinical Informatics Intern
- Learned and utilized Confidential Healthcare Software to ensure end users did not encounter issues.
- Supported the development of clinical informatics protocols, policies, procedures, and quality metrics to ensure Confidential was compliant with applicable standards and regulations.
- Assisted the project team in expanding our capabilities in healthcare informatics from a technical perspective.
Office Administrative Specialist/Cashier
- Produced and distributed correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms to communicate to team members.
- Accepted and routed student payments to corresponding accounts.
- Created daily spreadsheets to keep track of tuition payments.
- Accurately and efficiently prepared prescription orders.
- Entered patient and order information into the pharmacy system; maintained electronic records.
- Processed and submitted insurance claims.