- Experienced Java developer and database administrator with 7 years of experience in a development environment.
- Skilled at managing both front - end and back-end development, including building flexible, user-friendly user interfaces and responsive, performance-tuned back-end databases.
- Continuously seeking opportunities to improve and simplify systems and software operations.
- Knowledgeable in SDLC principles and management.
- Front-End Programming Back-End Development Systems Architecture Web Application Development
- Legacy Systems Migration Database Design & Administration User Interface Design Troubleshooting
Languages: Java, C#, Python
Web Services: JSON, Restful
Web/ app Servers: Tomcat, Glassfish
Frameworks: Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, EclipseLink, Express, Angular
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB
Design Patterns: Template, Singleton, Factory Method, Decorator, Façade
SPLC: Waterfall, Agile/ SCRUM, Iterartive
Tools: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Android Studio, NetBeans, IntelliJ, MS Visual Studio, MS Visual Studio Business Intelligence (BI), SQL Navigator, SQL Developer, Github
Platforms: Windows, CentOS, Mac OS
Java - SQL Developer
- Developed application for database connection, data formatting, Excel exports, address and name standardization and formatting, matching word search analysis, and reporting.
- Developed web application for a survey within the institution, to put feedback on the data to be treated.
- Developed an enterprise application to manage tax clearance, that done manually before.
- Developed restful API to provide JSON data to other company and institution.
- Handled database cleansing to remove duplicate names and IDs from the legacy system.
- Identified IDs assigned to multiple users and users assigned to multiple IDs.
- Converted legacy system Oracle data to the new system MS SQL format.
- Built CLR web services for database stored procedures.
- Build SSIS package.
- Writing queries and designing report using Ms. Report Builder
- Successfully completed new software development and implementation.
- Enabled automated data deletion by developing SQL scripts and job schedulers.
- Significantly improved system performance, functionality, and reliability through the legacy system upgrade.
- Ensured bug - free deployment through testing and troubleshooting.
Java - SQL Developer
- Developed key components, including namespaces and classes on separate layers such as UI, object, business layer, and data layer.
- Designed and integrated robust user interfaces and programmed application layers
- Programmed application layers.
- Building a simple web application that manage employee information like Id number, insurance.
- Building tool process in Java that run SQL queries and create daily report.
- Handled Java web application deployment in Tomcat.
- Administered the roaming database system, including dialing and monthly reporting and TAP file comparison.
- Maintained the interconnect database system, featuring monthly reports for comparison to other domestic and international telecom partners.
- Governed the IPCC client call control system, user webmail, and fraud system.
- Automated and streamlined key tasks via SQL scripting.
- Simplified report creation and exporting by creating a user interface using Crystal Reports.
- Skillfully partnered with the Roaming Tadig tester team.
- Supported billing by closing end - of-month bill cycles and sending notifications to prepaid customers.