- Having 8 years’ experience in Development, and Implementation of Python, Django and client server based applications
- Experience in software development, Implementation, Testing, Documentation of Various of applications.
- Experience with software development life - cycle, object oriented programming, database design and agile methodologies
- Worked on applications using python integrated IDEs like PyCharm.
- Developing web applications and RESTful web services and APIs using Python Flask, Django .
- Implementation of Model View Control (MVC) architecture using server side applications Django.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Having Good knowledge of web services with SOAP, REST and also SOAP UI testing.
- Hands on experience with various application servers and web servers including Apache Tomcat, Apache http servers, Web logic and WebSphere.
- Experience in C and C++ languages. Written C and C++ applications and also migrated many legacy applications to Python
- Experience in working with different databases using Oracle, MySQL and PLSQL.
- Developing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages along with the DDL and DML queries.
- Experience in establishing database connections for Java and Python by configuring packages like JDBC, MySQL-Python.
- Experienced with Unit Testing, System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Experience on LAMP & WAMP. (Windows, Apache, MySQL and PHP) architecture.
- Experience in writing test scripts, test cases and Test specifications.
- Have good knowledge on Project management tools JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Hands on experience in working with various Version Control Systems, mostly GIT, CVS and SVN.
- Developing applications using agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum and also using Waterfall methodology.
- Worked on various operating systems Windows 10, UNIX and Linux.
Operating systems: Windows Linux/Unix
Frameworks: Django Web framework, MVC Framework.
Database: Oracle 11i, SQL, PLSQL.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XML, PHP, AJAX, Django, Java Script, JQuery.
Confidential, Fallen, MO
Senior Python Developer
Technologies: Python 2.7, Django 1.3, HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, MYSQL, SOAP and RESTful web services, SVN.
- Developed and designed UI phase of the website using HTML, CSS, AJAX and Java Script.
- Development of data structures, xml parsing using Python.
- Used Django database API's to access database objects.
- Rewrite existing Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Used Git to resolve and coding the work on python and portlet.
- Used several Python libraries like wxPython, numPY and matPlotLib.
- Representation of the system in hierarchy form by defining the components, subcomponents using Python and developed set of library functions over the system based on the user needs.
- Development of Python APIs to dump the array structures in the Processor at the failure point for debugging.
- Wrote programs to parse excel file and process many user data with data validations.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Generated property list for every application dynamically using python.
- Collecting the several usage models and functions from the team members.
- Developing and maintenance of the tool that abstracts the information for the user.
- Development of XMLs for several components which maintains data for several registers.
- Designed and developed SQL procedures and Linux shell scripts for data import/export and data conversions.
Confidential, Troy MI
- Implemented AJAX for dynamic functionality of a web pages for front end applications.
- Worked on front end frame works like CSS Bootstrap for responsive web pages.
- Worked on server side applications with Django using Python programming.
- Used Pandas for a data alignment and data manipulation.
- Utilized standard Python modules such as csv, robotparser, itertools and pickle for development.
- Worked on Python Open Stack APIs and used Numpy for Numerical analysis.
- Used Ajax and JQuery for transmitting JSON data objects between frontend and controllers.
- Developed Wrapper in Python for instantiating multi-threaded application.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and template the language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Managed datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL db package to retrieve information.
- Developed various algorithms for generating several data patterns.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Added several options to the application to choose particular algorithm for data and address generation.
- Involved in the full software development life cycle of the project from analysis and design to testing and deployment.
- Extensive use of core Java Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, and Design Patterns for functionality, such as portfolio summary and user information.
- Worked closely with project analyst and implemented various database connections using JDBC.
- Design E-R graphs and relationship among different database tables, Creation tables with low coupling.
- Wrote PL/SQL Queries, stored procedures, triggers and prepared statements.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
- Build code using Eclipse and deploy it using Apache Tomcat.
- Testing and fixing bugs and enhancing according to business needs.
- Installed and setup SQL Server 2008 in the new server.
- Worked in a team, involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming (HTML) for web application that matches requirements of the company.
- Excellent Coordination in project activities and ensure that all project phases are followed and documented properly.
- Extensively involved design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout and UX.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Followed MVC Structure to develop Application.