- 7+ years of experience in Web/Application Development in analytical programming using python with skills in analysis, design, development, testing and deploying software applications
- Good experience using various python libraries to speed up development (libraries used: Beautiful Soup, SciPy, Matplotlib, python - twitter, Pandas data frame, network, urllib2, MySQL dB for database connectivity, JSON libraries).
- Involved in Developing a Restful service using python Flask framework.
- I understand and experienced with the following; Plone, Pyramid, Django, Angular PostgreSQL, ZODB, Key Value Stores, Couchdb, Couchbase, Linux, Nginx, Varnish, ReactJS and Odoo.
- Good knowledge about frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation.
- Excellent Experience on various Python integrated IDE’s such as Sublime Text, Pycharm, Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Experience in working on various python packages such as NumPy, SQL Alchemy, Pyside, SciPy, and PyTables.
- Expertise in usage of Django Framework for developing web applications.
- Good knowledge in establishing database connections for Python by configuring packages MySQL-Python.
- Made Django web based apps for Insurance premium calculations.
- Developed entire frontend and back-end modules using python on Django Web Framework with GIT.
- Experience in developing web applications by following Model View Control (MVC) Architecture using server side application Django.
- Strong experience in Data Analysis, Data Migration, Data Cleansing, Transformation, Integration, Data Import, and Data export using multiple ETL tools such as Ab Initio and Informatica Power Center.
- Develop Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) packages using SSIS to insert datasets to SQL server and generate project reports using SSRS and SQL.
- Experience in Installing, upgrading, and configuring RedHat Linux4.x, 5.x, 6.x and 7.x using Kickstart Servers.
- Experienced in implementing Puppet, Chef. Worked on Data-Center operation and migration across UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Experience with automated CM and maintained a CI/CD pipeline, deployment tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
- Experience in managing virtual instances and disks using Puppet.
- Experience in Creation and managing user accounts, security, rights, disk space and process monitoring in Solaris and Red hat Linux.
- Experienced in implementing and maintaining an Apache Tomcat /MySQL/PHP, LDAP, LAMP web service environment.
- Experienced in migrate an On-premises VM or Azure Classic VM to Azure ARM Subscription with Azure Site Recovery.
- Hands on experience in configuring and supporting site-to-site and remote access Cisco, IPSec, VPN solutions using ASA/PIX firewalls, Cisco, and VPN client.
- Experience in Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise applications.
- Working knowledge in multi-tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Developed Java/J2ee applications using Hibernate, XML, Android, XSLT, and Basic ASP.net applications including using Core Java concepts like OOPS, Multithreading, Garbage Collections, and Collection etc.
- Experience in Implementation of MVC/ MVW architecture using Servlet, Django, and RESTful, SOAP web service and SOAPUI.
- Experienced in installing, configuring, modifying, testing, and deploying applications with Apache, Tomcat, and Web Sphere.
- Extensively followed development methodologies such as Agile (SCRUM), Water Fall.
- Excellent Experience of Databases such as MySQL, Oracle 8g/9g/10g, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQL/PLSQL concepts.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, Android Studio, Visual Studio, IDLE.
- Experience on Ruby Reg-Ex for pattern and Text matching.
- Good command on full life cycle application development.
- Designed and developed video and blogging website on PHP using Word Press on wamp server using MySQL database.
- Experience with continuous integration and automation using JENKINS.
- Developed ColdFusion Components, custom tags, and modified CF Objects.
- Experience with Unit testing/ Test driven Development (TDD), Load Testing in JIRA, JENKIN.
- Wrote AJAX framework to transform Datasets and Data tables into HTTP-serializable JSON strings.
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows, and Mac
Programming Languages: Python and PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle 10/11g, MySQL, SQL Server, and PostgreSQL
Tools: Intellij, PyCharm, FileZilla, PL/SQL Developer, and TOAD
Integration Tools: Jenkins and Web Builder
Version Control: GitHub and SVN
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Git, and VersionOne
Cloud: VPC creation, EC2 instance, S3 buckets, RDS instances, Amazon command line, cloudFront, IAM, creating security groups, managing S3 object lifecycle, creating CDN, implementing S3 security & Encryption, Route53, working with databases and DNS, Using bootstrap scripts, AWS EC2 and S3
- Created UI Screens for initiation and validation.
- Worked on UI using HTML5, CSS3 and Java Scripts.
- Developed multi-threaded standalone app in python and PHP to view performance.
- Used Pandas library for statistical Analysis.
- Developed tools using python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks
- Version control using GitHub.
- Involved in writing stored procedures using MySQL. Worked on development of SQL and stored procedures on MYSQL
- Developed Business Logic using python on Django Web Framework.
- Developed views and templates with python and Django's view controller and templating language to create
- Angular.js is used to build efficient backend for client web application.
- Used python to extract information from XML files.
- Expertise in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and its related technologies like Web Services, BPEL, WSDLs, SOAP, XML, XSD, XSLT etc.
- Designed and developed a horizontally scalable APIs using python Flask.
- Used Angular JS in the view layer for some of the view components.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using.
- Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Worked extensively with Core Java to develop code in Service Layer.
- Followed the Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Applied Do Not Repeat Yourself (DRY) principle.
- Used Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), to achieve loose coupling.
- Used Jira for Ticketing.
- Used Team City for Continuous build. Worked with UML Diagrams. Participated in application fine tuning.
- Used jQuery to provide better features on the front end.
- Provided extensive pre-delivery support using Bug Fixing and Code Reviews.
- Used LOG4J & JUnit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, system analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Developed tools using python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks. Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators and production to ensure production deadlines are met.
- The system is a full micro services architecture written in Python utilizing distributed message passing via Kafka with JSON as data exchange formats.
- Created 6 micro services that has the capability to transfer the input files to machine readable format and pass through respective payment channels.
- Did full-page caching well using Varnish and could handle massive traffic without breaking a sweat.
- Experienced in taking advantage of Nginx in combination with Apache by using it as a reverse proxy.
- Supported development of Web portals, completed Database Modelling in PostgreSQL, front end support in HTML/CSS, jQuery.
- Debugging the application and following messages in log files, to figure out the error if existing.
- Designed and maintained databases using Python and developed Python based API (RESTful Web Service) using Flask, SQL Alchemy, and PostgreSQL.
- Involved in analyzing the problems using transaction breakdown, network monitoring and resource monitoring to find the performance bottleneck.
- Maintained and monitored frameworks like Django, flask
- Developed monitoring application which captures the error related data and store it in database.
- Involved in scrubbing project, which updates the existing data with hashed values.
- Reverse engineer and re-implement legacy back-end software into Python with minimal downtime.
- Work closely with project leads to learn about the Azure services, environment deployment, and integration with tooling.
- Used GitHub as a version control.
- Worked on UNIX environment.
- Written complex SQL queries for data validation based on ETL mapping specifications.
- Optimized system performance and managed the API lifecycle
- Performed unit testing.
- Extensively worked on writing UNIX shell scripts for scheduling the sessions for my testing process of ETL.
- Worked closely with leads in implementation exposure on service based, SOA, RESTful technologies.
- Strong experience in developing Micro-services using Dropwizard, Spring Boot, Lagom.
- Work experience with Java Frameworks like spring, Hibernate.
Environment: Python, Drop wizard, Spring Boot, Lagom, Kafka, JSON, GitHub, LINUX, Django, Flask, Varnish, Nginx SOA, RESTful.
Python Developer/Cloud Enginner
- Developed Python based micro service to extract the data from system of records into Enterprise Data warehousing.
- Developed another micro service to extract AML data from Enterprise Data warehousing and push to external systems in JSON format.
- All these batch micro services are written in Python utilizing distributed message passing via Kafka message broker with JSON as data exchange formats.
- All these four micro services are deployed in Mesos cluster in AWS using Jenkins, Marathon, and Chronos.
- Debugging the application and following messages in log files, to figure out the error if existing.
- Developed monitoring application which captures the error related data and store it in database
- Involved in storing binary data using Couchbase and CouchDB Server.
- Involved in tokenizing the sensitive data before archiving in AWSS3 using REST based Enterprise Tokenization service, and encrypting the data before sending it over wire to external systems.
- Assisted with development of web applications Flask, Pyramid, Django, Plone.
- Developed Views and Templates with Python using Django’s view controller and template language.
- Written wrapper scripts to automate deployment of cookbooks on nodes and running the chef client on them in a Chef-Solo environment.
- Converting production support scripts to chef, testing of cookbooks with chef-spec.
- Used Puppet server and workstation to manage and configure nodes.
- Responsible for large-scale Puppet implementation and maintenance. Puppet manifests creation, testing and implementation.
- Used SVN for branching, tagging, and merging.
- Setup Puppet master, client and wrote scripts to deploy applications on Dev, QA, production environment.
- Built an Interface between Django and Salesforce and Django with RESTAPI.
- Refactored existing batch jobs and migrated existing legacy extracts from Informatica to Python based micro services and deployed in AWS with minimal downtime.
- Involved in the setting up of Micro services in HA (Highly Availability) for resiliency.
- Used REST&SOAP to test web services.
- Developed Database Models in PostgreSQL.
- Developed Stored Procedures in PostgreSQL.
- Used GitHub for Python source code version control, Jenkins for automating the build docker containers, and deploying in Mesos.
- Performed unit testing using unit test and Nose, etc. Python unit testing frameworks.
- Created applications for software package, software framework and hardware platform using SDK
- Involved in service based RESTful technologies.
- Created a web service and provided its information to the service registry and made the information regarding the web service available to any potential requester using SOA.
- Assisted with development of internal APIs using PHP7, Laravel, and MySQL
- Performed in page caching using Nginx, Varnish.
- Assisted with writing effective user stories and divide the stories into SCRUM tasks.
Environment: Python, Boto3, Flask, Pyramid, Django, Plone, Docker, Mesos, SOA, REST, Chronos, Kafka, JSON, GitHub, Nginx, Varnish, LINUX.
ConfidentialPython Developer/Cloud Enginner
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Java and Python using Web Frameworks.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain the website.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Rewrite existing Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Used Django Database API's to access database objects.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Generated property list for every application dynamically using python.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating JSPs, Servlets, EJBs, and XML.
- Creating unit test/regression test framework for working/new code.
- Build SQL queries implementing functions, packages, views, triggers, and tables.
- Using Subversion version control tool to coordinate team - development.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Handling the day-to-day issues and fine-tuning the applications for enhanced performance.
- Worked in development of applications especially in UNIX environment and familiar with all its commands.