- Over 6 years of experience in developing Single page and n - layer web applications using Python, Flask, React Js, Django, MySQL, CSS, HTML, Java script, MVC, AJAX.
- Corporate trained in Software development life cycle and Agile and Scrum methodologies with extensive usage of Atlassian tools such as Jira, Bugzilla, Git, Bitbucket, Stash and Confluence.
- Experience in Test driven development for functional and integration testing using Python Nosetest, PyUnit, Robot framework and Selenium frameworks.
- Experienced with Software Development Life Cycle, Database designs, agile methodologies, coding, testing of enterprise applications using IDE's such as PyCharm, WebStorm, IntellIJ and Visual Studio.
- Knowledge in OpenStack services such as NOVA, SWIFT, KEYSTONE, NEUTRON, CINDER and GLANCE.
- Experience in data analysis using R-Analytics, Numpy, Pandas, SciPy.
- Good experience in Shell Scripting, UNIX commands.
- Wrote AJAX framework to transform Datasets and Data tables into HTTP-serializable JSON strings.
- Experience in developing applications in Linux Environments such as Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu.
- Experience in writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers.
- Hands on experience with bug tracking tools such as JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Experience in developing applications using AWS EC2, Cloud Search, Elastic Load balancer ELB, S3, CloudFront.
- Good Experience with PEP-8 and Google coding Guidelines in Python.
- Extensive experience with Object Oriented Design and SDLC methodologies using Rational Rose, Unified Modeling Language tools.
- Great understanding of Document Object Model and DOM functions and DOM manipulations.
- Developed the required XML Schema documents and implemented the framework for parsing XML documents.
- Familiar and developed JSON based REST Web services.
- Extensive use of Virtualization using Oracle Virtual Box and VMWare.
- Experience in documenting and maintaining reports and helping with software release process.
- Highly motivated, dedicated, quick learner and have proven ability to work individually and as a team.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills, efficient time management and organization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and fit well in fast paced environment.
Languages: Python, Shell (Bash), C, C++, PHP, Java
Web frameworks: FLASK, DJANGO, Nodejs
Web server: APACHE SERVER, Apache HTTP, IIS 6.0
Database: ORACLE, MySQL, SQLite, PostGRE, MS SQL SERVER
Editors: Notepad++, Sublime text 3, PyCharm, PyDev, vi, vim
UML Modeling: Rational Rose, UML, StarUML
Networking: FTP, IPC, TCP/IP, UDP, ZeroMQ
Operating system: Mac OS X, Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat, Windows
Virtualization tools: VMware Workstation 10/11, Oracle Virtual Box
Tools: Jira, Git, Stash, SVN, Confluence, Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Participate in Daily Scrum, Sprint Grooming, Sprint Planning and Retrospective Meetings.
- Wrote python scripts to backup and recovery of SQL files.
- Built python scripts to secure sensitive data and password hashing.
- Developed Views and Templates with Django view controller and template language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Implemented and enhanced CRUD operations for the applications using the Django ORM.
- Written Python Scripts to parse the XML documents and load the data in database.
- Developed JSON based rest API using Django Rest API Framework.
- Create admin pages with filters add, edit and delete functionalities.
- Working in Agile and scrum environment which includes daily standup and sprint planning.
- Developed automation framework using python selenium for the web application.
- Created Class based views for reusability with django forms and url endpoints.
- Used ReactJs axios ajax calls to get, post, delete REST API calls.
- Involved in code review and UAT for the modules built on daily basis.
- Worked on CI/CD environment on deploying application to Docker containers.
- Extensive use of Jira, Git, Pycharm, CentOS.
Confidential, Melbourne, FL
- Develop and maintain automated tests using Python and the Robot test framework.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Implemented several Socket, TCP/IP, UDP, XMLRPC programs to retrieve data from various data centers.
- Built python framework to transform Datasets and Data tables into HTTP-serializable JSON strings.
- Used Python in-built libraries urllib2 and beautiful soup modules for web scraping.
- Developed Python scripts to store read and write data to CSV files.
- Developed scripts to read and dump data to MySQL database.
- Worked in Agile and scrum environment which includes daily standup and sprint planning.
- Implemented automation script using Crontab in python to run the web crawler.
- Used cURL for web scraping contents that cannot be scraped normally.
- Wrote python scripts to read and write from csv files to database using Django ORM.
- Used R-Analytics for analyzing data and plotting Pie Charts, Bar Charts, Box plots, Histograms, Line Graphs, Scatter plots.
- Implemented Google Python Coding Style and PEP-8 while working with various teams.
- Built python frameworks using Numpy and Pandas for data analysis.
Environment: Python, Django, nose, Robot framework, XML-RPC, IPC, TCP, UPD, Linux, Git, Stash, Jira, Confluence, Ubuntu, PyCharm, Pylint, PEP-8.
- Developed web application using python and flask.
- Unit Test Python library was used for testing many programs on python.
- Build all database mapping classes using Django models and MySQL.
- Built JSON serialized data to transfer data between end points.
- Developed networking frameworks using tcp/ip, UDP, XMLRPC, ZeroMq for data transfer between servers.
- Built unit test framework using python pyunit test framework for automation testing.
- Wrote SQL Views, Triggers and Stored Procedures for data manipulation for MySQL database.
- Wrote python automation testing using selenium webdriver across Chrome, Firefox and IE browsers.
- Developed exception handling mechanisms using python exception handling.
- Developed cron jobs for automating task and deployment.
- Worked in multi-tier architecture to develop applications in Agile environment.
- Extensively used Git as a source control repository.
- Knowledge in creating user stories and filed bugs using Jira.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, system analysis, development, testing and deployment.
- Responsibilities include database design, code profiling and extensive documentation
- Designed a Java application from the ground up that allows system administrators to configure and monitor an entire environment.
- Developed dynamic dashboard shows live configuration of electric water or gas meters like voltage, current and other data points using Java, Spring, Hibernate.
- Attended everyday Enterprise Workflow Stand-Up meeting to provide current status.
- Used Git as source control management.
- Analyzed, troubleshot and implemented quick fixes real-time to critical monthly production run to update and ensure compliance in reporting.
- Played a vital role in team to ensure the time bound delivery.