Seeking to further develop my technical and analytical skills.
- Responsible for building and editing reports in Business Objects and Crystal Reports, utilizing both the GUI and back end SQL.
- Utilized SQL on a daily basis to analyze data, update tables and confirm accuracy of reporting (both T - SQL and standard select)
- Performed ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) duties for vendors out of the Business Objects data services designer.
- Verified and ensured the application updated daily from our source system; working with other areas of the business to troubleshoot issues that routinely arose.
- Utilized Visual Basic for Application to automate reporting and data gathering in Excel and Outlook.
- Responsible for monitoring and managing various Windows Servers to include SQL Server database, application nodes and ETL server to ensure stability and reliability of services.
- Responsible for working ServiceNow ticketing system to remediate issues for customers and outside vendors.
- Maintained relationships with outside vendors and across departments to ensure high level of service and responsiveness regarding business requirements.
- Aggregated large data sets into centralized Access databases for analysis and comparison with other data sources.
- Wrote and improved macros with the Visual Basic language in MS Office to automate tasks and improve existing processes.
- Performed advanced troubleshooting with Excel and Access databases (to include SQL editing) to invent solutions to improve functionality and decrease time spent on reoccurring tasks.
- Constructed and modified queries in HMS Data Warehouse to create wide variety of financial and patient level reports.
- Supplied analysts with accurate data for analysis and coordinated special requests between contractor and facility contacts for follow up information and analysis.
- Created Access applications for data collection.
- Utilized PowerPivot (Excel) for mining large data sets.
- Coordinated with Data Warehouse department to insure accuracy and timeliness of Factor data on a monthly basis.
- Created and filed yearly Medicare Cost Reports for 78 various facilities; used advanced Excel methods to streamline process, drastically reducing data entry and potential errors.
- Extracted and cleaned unstructured data from various sources to build reports in Access and Excel (ETL).
- Worked and trained with Business Objects Xi and Desktop Intelligence software to create and run reports for managers.
- Perform financial analysis using variety of financial software and data sources including Oracle, Meditech and SQL Server.
- Create customer invoices by pulling data from enterprise databases, online data sources, Access databases, Excel.
- Process financial transactions using Great Plains software.
- Analyze and solve customer billing issues.
- Work with Account Managers and Customer Service Reps to resolve billing issues.
- Analyze and interpret financial and production results by customer, location, work type, etc.
- Perform collections duties and payment analysis.
- Create Financial Reports based on variety of data sources.
Systems Analyst / AR Clerk
- Responsible for updating and maintaining systems for the Accounting, Human Resources, Sales and Customer Service departments.
- Created, maintained and improved upon reports using Crystal, Access, Enterprise Manager and Excel (utilized Confidential / macros in these projects)
- Worked closely with different departments to analyze areas of improvement in reporting and information sharing to better service customers and improve coordination in collections type efforts.
- Responsible for entering cash receipts, ensuring proper documentation and adherence to established accounting procedures and updating financial statements used by company investors.
Retail Data Analyst
- Responsible for ordering product for major retail customer account.
- Accessed and reported on Wal-Mart’s Data Warehouse software.
- Created interactive Access database application to aid in Customer Orders using Visual Basic language and SQL.
Confidential, Franklin, TN
- Improved efficiency of reporting structures and tools by creating, modifying, and simplifying database structures.
- Utilized Web Intelligence Software to create high level reports for managers.
- Automated Excel and Access processes to the point that data entry decreased by 90% by using advanced methods / Confidential .
- Developed reporting tools for a department of 200 employees.
- Maintained organizational charts and business recovery plans.
Confidential, Clearwater, FL
- Supervised and led groups of at-risk youths in an Experiential learning environment in a wilderness setting.