- Over 8 years of experience in Design, Development and Deployment of Python applications.
- Developed backend modules using Python on Django, Flask Web Framework using ORM models.
- Developed etl jobs in Python to extract and load data into various databases.
- Used Test driven approach for developing the application and Implemented the unit tests using Python Unit test framework.
- Expertise in working with Perl and Shell scripting for designing automation framework.
- Good experience in developing web applications and implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture using server - side applications like Django, Flask.
- Managed and reviewed Hadoop log file and worked in analysing SQL scripts and designed the solution for the process using PySpark.
- Extensive experience working in SaaS, IaaS.
- Developed Dynamic and static queries for Microsoft SQL server, worked on complex inner and outer joins. Analyzed and improved the performance of various queries and stored procedures.
- Expertise in configuration, logging and exceptional handling.
- Experience in agile environment using a CI/CD model methodology.
- Experience in Core Java and Object Oriented Programming using concepts like Multi- Threading, Exception Handling and Collections
- Worked on client-server architecture based enterprise application software in Python, Java.
- Developed the required XML Schema documents and implemented the framework for parsing XML documents.
- Worked on various applications using python integrated IDEs Eclipse, PyCharm, NetBeans and Eclipse.
- Experienced working with Python2.7/3 and their packages.
- Used various debuggers like pdb, gdb and static analysis tools like pylint, Coverity.
- Involved in the Complete Software development life cycle (SDLC) to develop the application.
- Worked on projects designed with agile/scrum and waterfall methodologies, high-quality deliverables delivered on-time.
Programming Languages: Python, C, C++, Java Shell scripting, Perl
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, Mongo DB, Redis, Cassandra
Web Technologies: CSS, HTML5, JS, JQuery, REST, JSON, Django, Flask, MVC, XML, Ajax, Ruby,
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Solaris, RHEL.
Tools & Servers.: Jenkins, WebSphere, Apache Active MQ, pylint, coverity, pdb, gdb,
Python Libraries: Scikit- learn, Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib, Pandas, Regression and Classification Algorithms
- Understand the user requirements and breakdown the tasks accordingly to implement in timely manner.
- Utilized Django Web Framework for creating web applications utilizing model view control engineering
- Build the REST API’s using Django and integrate with the Angular app on AWS service.
- Experienced working with Django and PostgreSQL.
- Worked with Django user management modules to create authenticated application
- Experienced working with GIT, version control to commit the changes and follow the workflow.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse JSON documents and load the data in PostgreSQL database.
- Worked on the backend application by using Django Web Framework to create API’s.
- Knowledge in integrating the backend and front, sorting the issues and bugs during integration.
- Worked with JIRA to manage the issues, track the bugs and prioritize the issues.
- Used Django API's to access the database
- Experience in working with TDD/BDD environments and Scrum development lifecycle.
- Worked with IDE’s and also testing the API calls using postman before integrating with the front end.
- Experienced in documenting the API’s using tools like swagger.
- Good knowledge of scrum and agile methodologies.
- Worked on communication platforms like Slack, Microsoft Teams to share files and communicate among the team.
- Designed and developed web applications using Flask web framework for python models or scripts.
- Built the REST API with Flask to deploy on the web service.
- Built and maintained the directory structure to deploy multiple models on the web service by post call.
- Experienced in writing the web applications for the code written in python which is migrated from SPSS.
- While deploying REST API’s on the web server, written the configuration, logging and exception handling.
- Worked on Swagger spec to create API using a specific JSON or YAML schema that outlines the names, order, and other details of the API.
- Used Pandas library for statistical Analysis.
- Used NumPy for Numerical analysis for Insurance premium and Managed large datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL
- Tested the Models by integrating with Apache web server and also performing the necessary configuration changes needed.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse JSON documents and load the data in database.
- Executed the models on the Big Data platform, deploy the applications on the Big Data server.
- Experienced in installing, configuring, modifying, testing and deploying applications with Apache.
- Experienced in changing the apache configuration with respect to the models.
- Experienced in working with mod wsgi to deploy the models.
- Deployed Django with Apache web server and mod wsgi.
- Good knowledge of Web Services with protocols SOAP, REST.
- Solid understanding of web technology and experience using or creating web-based REST APIs.
- Documented the process, directory structure, configuration changes, and permissions to deploy the models on the Big Data platform.
Environment: Python, Flask, Pysaprk, JSON, HTML/CSS, Hadoop, Pycharm, Qlik sense, MySQL, Mongo DB, Git, Linux, CentOS Apache, Shell Scripting, Perl, NumPy, Matplotlib, Selenium, PyLint, pdb.
Sr. Python Developer
- Designed and developed Django REST Services with ORM models along with templates.
- Implemented Business logic, data exchange, and XML processing and graph creation using Python.
- Designed and Developed Oracle Stored Procedures and UNIX Shell Scripts for Data Import/Export and Conversions.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to created user-friendly website interface.
- Created unit test/regression test framework and scripts for testing various modules.
- Extensively used Python requests urllib and urllib2 module to call web services.
- Used NumPy for numerical analysis & matplotlib libraries part of sci-py kit to do data analysis and plotting.
- Used Jenkins along with git and svn for continuous integration of product.
- Experienced in building a Command line tool to interact with RESTful API using in Golang
- Used Go Programming Language (GoLang) and Scala in the development of the application.
- Developed scripts in Python and Excel VBA to automate the data analysis, generating statistics isolating trends in memory failures.
- Analysed data using Excel VBA scripts
- Worked with Perl, shell scripting (bash) to automate administration tasks.
- Designed, developed, implemented, and maintained solutions for using Docker, Jenkins, GIT, Puppet for micro services and continuous deployment.
- Expertise python scripting with focus on DevOps tools, CI/CD and AWS Cloud Architecture.
- A Django dashboard with custom look and feel for end user has been created after a careful study of the Django admin site and dashboard.
- Developing software in Python, C# and web development frameworks such as Flask
- Developed test scripts in Python that are used to test embedded systems via their debug UART port.
- Used SOAP and Restful API for information extraction.
- Developed Views and Templates with Python and to create a user-friendly website interface Django's view controller and template.
- Designed and developed data management system using NoSQL, Mongo DB, and MySQL.
- Used Unit Test library for testing python and other programs.
- Developed Network modules, Socket programming and Web server hosting capabilities of Python for some applications (ex. IoT devices).
- Resolved ongoing problems and accurately documented progress of Python project.
- JIRA was used for agile/scrum process tracking and tracking the status of development.
- Different testing methodologies like unit testing, Integration testing, web application testing, selenium testing were performed. Used Django framework for application development.
- Worked on server-side applications with Django using Python programming in Linux environment.
- Used python libraries like Beautiful Soup, Tensorflow and matplotlib.
- Utilized standard Python modules such as csv, robotparser, itertools and pickle for development.
- Worked on Python OpenStack APIs and used Numpy for Numerical analysis.
- Supported and troubleshot password management using CyberArk.
- Used Ajax and JQuery for transmitting JSON data objects between frontend and controllers.
- Prepare Java/J2EE development structure for Rational Application Developer.
- Experience with Core Java and J2EE using most of the advanced features of Java including JDBC, Spring, Struts, EJB, Servlets, Hibernate
- Installation and setting up Python/Django/MySQL in AWS and EC2 cloud platform.
- Configured FluentD to achieve writing to multiple data sources based on type of data and also triggered AWS Lambda jobs from FluentD.
- Wrote Perl scripts to Progress DB procedure.
- Experienced in object oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python,C++ and Java.
- Worked for the betterment of existing algorithms in Hadoop using Spark-SQL.
- Develop programs to automate the testing of controller in CI/CD environment using Python, Java, and Bash script.
- Developed automation tools for office tasks and reports through VBA, Python, or Bash shell scripts.
- Involved in development of testing frameworks, used selenium web driver for Automation.
- Export Test case Scripts and modified the selenium scripts and executed in Selenium environment.
- Implemented AJAX for dynamic functionality of a webpages for front end applications.
- Build Back-end support for Application from ground up using Python, Shell scripts & Perl.
- Developed Wrapper in Python for instantiating multi-threaded application.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Managed datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQLdb package to retrieve information.
- Developed various algorithms for generating several data patterns.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Added several options to the application to choose particular algorithm for data and address generation.
- End-to-end web application development with Ruby and the Ruby on Rails.
- Developed Data Mining Applications using PHP and Python.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) for improved efficiency of storage and fast access.
- Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- Used AWS RestAPI gateway and connected with lambda functionality.
- Participated in the complete SDLC process and used PHP to develop website functionality.
- Developed backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Designed and developed Use-Case, Class and Object Diagrams using UML Rational Rose for Object Oriented Analysis (OOA)/Object Oriented Design techniques(OOD).
- Designed and developed data management system using PostgreSQL. Built application logic using Python.
- Implemented public segmentation using unsupervised machine learning algorithms by implementing k-means algorithm using Spark.
- Used Django APIs for database access.
- Provided GUI utilizing PyQt for the end user to create, modify and view reports based on client data.
- Used Python to extract information from XML files.
- Expertise in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and its related technologies like Web Services, WSDLs, SOAP, XML, XSD, XSLT etc.
- Participated in requirement gathering and worked closely with the architect in designing and modelling.
- Worked on development of SQL and stored procedures on MySQL.
- Developed shopping cart for Library and integrated web services to access the payment (E-commerce)
- Designed and developed a horizontally scalable APIs using Python Flask.
- Designed Cassandra schema for the APIs.
- Worked with various phases of the project like analysis, design, development, and testing.
- Good comprehend of Business requirement document and creation of Low level design document
- Tested by adopting the new applications for voluminous data.
- Managed the project deployment by Chef tool and other.
- Dealt on Database Objects, Tables and views.
- Developed API's for new clients and created new business logics accordingly for both scheduled and immediate transfers.
- Worked on Python Modules and Packages and Created project designs utilizing MVC architecture components.
- Produced, extensive Unit test cases and release tracker for every release.
- Created a uniform look in the application by using style sheets.
- Resource providers to support automation through Jenkins.
- Extensive coding using several Python Modules and controls to rapidly build application.
- Used Python Data structures like lists, dictionaries, and tuples.
- Experienced in working with complicated List comprehensions, generators, lambda functions and various built-in functions like map, filter etc.
- Used subversion for version controlling.
- Resolved performance related issues using efficient coding.
- Query Optimization through SQL server tools for quick response time
- Provide support during developing phase by coordinating with production field.
- Worked with various bugs fixing issues.