- 4+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of various web, stand - alone, client-server applications using Python and Django.
- Good Experience with Python web frameworks such as Django
- Have work experience with various Python Integrated Development Environments like PyCharm, Eclipse, Spider and NetBeans.
- Expertise in handling Django ORM and SQLACHEMY.
- Experienced in developing applications using Agile Methodologies, Waterfall Methodology and Scrum stories in a python-based environment.
- Have knowledge in relational databases like Oracle SQL and MySQL.
- Knowledge in Model View Controller (MVC) frameworks like Django, Angular JS, Java Script, JQuery and Node.JS.
- Installed various packages in python using pip and easy install.
- Have Knowledge on Python packages like Numpy and Pandas.
- Executed MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package to retrieve information.
- Experience in working with different operating systems like LINUX, UNIX and WINDOWS.
- Experience in handling REST and SOAP Web Services and have Knowledge of Servers like Apache Tomcat and Web Logic.
- Experience in using various version control systems like GIT, GitHub and SVN.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to work on own besides being a valuable and contributing team player.
Languages: Python, C
Operating systems: Windows, Linux(Ubuntu), VMware
Python Computing Libraries: NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Pandas Data Frame, urllib2
Frameworks: Django, Flask
Databases: MongoDB, MySQL, MSSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL
Version Control Tools: SVN, Git/GitHub
IDEs Tools: Sublime Text, Spyder, PyCharm, Eclipse, Django, Python IDLE
Confidential, Woonsocket, RI
- Wrote scripts in python for extracting data from HTML file.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL to PostgreSQL with complete data integrity.
- Used Test driven approach (TDD) for developing the application and implemented the unit tests using Python Unit test framework.
- Deployed many Python bug fixes of the two main applications that are the main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
- Involved in the complete software development lifecycle (SDLC) to develop the application.
- Created database using MYSQL, wrote several queries to extract data from the database.
- Implemented migration tasks from Oracle apps to PostgreSQL databases.
- Hands on Experience in AWS Cloud in various AWS Services such as Route 53 Domain configuration.
- Designed and developed the framework to consume the web services hosted in Amazon EC2.
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud watch.
- Gained Hands on experience Configuring Access Lists for inbound and outbound traffic RDS DB services, Dynamo DB tables, EBS volumes.
- Followed AGILE development methodology to develop the application.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Pythonto build an interactive web-based solution.
- Used Python to place data into JSON files for testing Django Websites.
- Used Python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Used the Django Framework to develop the application.
- Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- Worked with Python OO Design code for manufacturing quality, monitoring, logging, and debugging code Optimization.
- Utilized PyQt to provide GUI for the user to create, modify and view reports based on client data.
- Involved in Flex development exposure of Flex layout and navigation, event handling, pop-up dialogs, menus and skinning.
- Built efficient Angular.js backend for client web application.
- Worked on Python Open stack API's.
- Cleaned and categorized the data with AWS Glue and made it available to search.
- Used AWS Glue API operations to interface with AWS glue services.
- Managed large datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from Python using Python-MySQL connector
Jr. Python Developer
- Responsible for gathering requirements, system analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Participated in the complete SDLC process.
- Created Business Logic using Python 2.7.
- Used Django framework for application development.
- Created database using MySQL, wrote several queries and Django API's to extract data from database.
- Created specific images using Python Imaging Library
- Wrote scripts in Python for extracting data from HTML file.
- Effectively communicated with the external vendors to resolve queries.
- Used Git for the version control.