- More than 9 Years of experience in Web Application Development & Designing.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Concepts, Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) Programming.
- Experience in Object Oriented Design and Programming concepts in Java and Python.
- Having experienced in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment, along with data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Vast experience with Core Java and J2EE using most of the advanced features of Java including JDBC, Spring, Struts, EJB, Servlets, Hibernate.
- Proficient in developing Web Services (SOAP, RESTful) in Python using XML, JSON.
- Developed web based application using Django framework with python concepts.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Oracle Database, JDBC, DB2, PL/SQL, MS SQL Server, My SQL Server, Mongo DB.
- Developed tools to automate some base tasks using Python, Shell scripting and XML.
- Experience working in various Software Development Methodologies like Waterfall, Agile SCRUM and TDD.
- Expertise in integrated environment for java such as Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD, NetBeans, ClearCase and VSS.
- Experience in developing and implementing Web Services using REST, SOAP, WSDL.
- Involved in Python OOP code for quality, logging, monitoring, and debugging code optimization.
- Hands on UML compliant high level design with data flow diagram, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagram and Use Cases and documenting for peer developer.
- Solid understanding in Design Patterns, MVC, Python Algorithms, Python Data Structures.
- Excellent Leadership, Technical, Communication, Analytical and Problem Solving skills and ability to get on well with people including cross - cultural backgrounds.
Additional tech skills: SQLServer, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, Eclipse, Flex Builder, NetBeans, RSA, MS Visio, Windows, Linux, Unix
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr. Python Developer
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Designed and Developed REST WebServices to interact with various business sectors and used SOAP protocol for webservices communication.
- Worked on designing, coding and developing the application in Python using Django MVC.
- Experience in working with Python ORM Libraries including Django ORM.
- Consumed Restful Webservices where the transmission of data is in JSON format.
- Worked on integrating python with Web development tools and Web Services.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from python using Python MySQL connector and MySQL dB package.
- Wrote scripts in Python for extracting data from HTML file.
- Web development including standardizing the toolsets used from Eclipse to using Git for source control.
- Utilize PyUnit, the Python Unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Developed data analytic tools using Python Pandas, and visualizations using Matplotlib and Bokeh.
- Worked on CRUD permissions using MySQL and presented them with the beautiful wxPython widgets.
- Create new PL/SQL stored procedures for new Oracle Forms and Reports development.
- Working on various Integrated Development Environments like PyCharm, Anaconda Spyder.
- Designed, Refactored and maintained the SERVICE GUI system of the Kiosk based on Vuejs and Flask.
- Experience with application servers and webservers including Websphere, Tomcat and dropwizard.
- Automated the existing scripts for performance calculations using Numpy and SQL alchemy.
- Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes of the two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
- Rewrote existing Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Experienced in working with various Python IDE's using PyCharm, PyScripter, Spyder, PyStudio, PyDev, Eclipse, NetBeans, Sublime text.
- Used Python and Django to interface with the jQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Worked on several python packages
- Proficient in developing Web Services (SOAP, RESTful) in Python using XML, JSON.
- Worked on the MySQL migration project to make the system completely independent of the database being used. Used Spring IBatis to implement this.
- Experience in implementing and working on the python code using shell scripting. Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes.
- Created Oracle database tables, stored procedures, sequences, triggers, views.
- Experienced in developing application in Flash Builder and deployed it on Tomcat application server proxied through secured http webserver.
- Implemented REST APIs using Python and Django framework.
- Created a Rich Single Page Application using HTML, CSS, JSP, JSON, Angularjs, React.js, Node.js, bootstrap.js, backbone.js.
- Worked on WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Python /PHP) Architecture.
- Design and develop new features in website using Java/J2EE under Santana Framework and enhance existing features. Refactoring code, redesign current design.
- Worked with J2EE and J2SE technologies including JSP, Java Web Start, and Weblogic.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to created user-friendly website interface.
- Review Requirement, develop technical design documents and create a prototype of the critical business application using JAVA/J2EE Initiated use of HttpUnit, Selenium IDE for testing.
- Working on Java/J2EE framework APIs like Spring, iBatis and Hibernate.
- Created Data tables utilizing PyQt to display customer and policy information and add, delete, update customer records.
- Prepare Java/J2EE development structure for Rational Application Developer.
- Used REST WebServices for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval
- Extensively worked on Application servers like Weblogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Installed and configured the development environment using Web-logic on Windows NT
Confidential, San Rafael, CA
Sr. Python Developer
- Developed web applications and RESTful web services and APIs using Python, Django and PHP.
- Experience with Django, a high-level Python Web framework.
- Automated JIRA processes using Python and bash scripts.
- To fetch data of definite options that are selected, Python routines were written to log into websites.
- Developed and configured the Java beans using Struts MVC and Hibernate.
- Automated AWS S3 data upload / download using Python scripts.
- Responsible for setting up Python REST API framework using DJANGO.
- Developed Merge jobs in Python to extract and load data into MySQL database.
- Created Python and Bash tools to increase efficiency of application system.
- Analyzed client needs and developed software tools to assist dynamic site content creation (Python, wxPython).
- Developing Python Framework using Django to perform scan software unit monitoring.
- Design and development of user interfaces and client displays using Java Script, CSS and troubleshoot various issues in Python code and fix them with code enhancements- code used various python libraries such as Jython
- Built various graphs for business decision making using Python matplotlib library.
- OOP in PHP to extend or update functionalities. The project uses MySQL as the database.
- Built various graphs for business decision making using Python library.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries and AJAX to speed the application.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing MVC architecture Spring, Struts, Hibernate and EJB deployed on Websphere Application Server connecting to an Oracle database.
- Responsible for setting up Python REST API framework using Django.
- Implement code in python to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Worked on ElementTree XML API in python to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Creation of REST WebServices for the management of data using Apache CXF (JAX-RS).
- Created entire application using Python, Django, MySQL and Linux.
- Worked on python based test frameworks and test driven development with automation tools.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, MySQL, Jerkins, and custom tools developed in Python.
- Worked in RDBMS implementation using, SQL, PL/SQL, DB2, MySQL on Oracle database.
- Developed vertical market auctioning platform based on a JSON REST API using Python, Flask and SQLAlchemy.
- Worked on server side applications with Django using Python programming.
- Utilized standard Python modules such as csv, itertools and pickle for development.
- Developed a Web Application using Java with the Google Web ToolkitAPI with PostgreSql.
- Worked with Oracle RDBMS for writing complex queries and PL/SQL, SQL for Stored Procedures, Triggers and Events, for generating some important responses needed by the application at times.
- Writing JUnit test/Integration test cases for asserting functional qualityDeveloped framework using Java, BIRT Runtime, iText, MySQL and webserver technologies.
- Worked on Python OpenStack APIs and used Numpy for Numerical analysis.
- Developed framework using Java, BIRT Runtime, iText, MySQL and webserver technologies.
- Used Analytical Python Libraries like Pandas and Numpy to work on Data Manipulations.
- Used integrated debugger tool from PyCharm for debugging of source code for better analysis.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate, MVC, Session Façade, Factory Method, Service Locator, Singleton and Data Transfer Objects (DTO).
- Development of Web (Intranet) database-driven and GIS Java/J2EE applications for Oracle databases.
- Built a RESTful API to save and retrieve geolocations using a remote server in Java using Spring, MongoDB, Apache CXF, and JAX-RS.
- Create webservice component using REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML and XSLT to interact with the middleware
- Used Webservices - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Used XML WebServices using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Developed interfaces and their implementation classes to communicate with the mid-tier (services) using JMS.
- Performed J2EE application deployment using JBoss application server on Windows and Linux
- Performed Unit Testing and developed Unit Test Classes using JUNIT
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Managed datasets using data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector MySQLdb package to retrieve information.
- Development of real-time multi-tasking systems using Python.
- Created data access modules in python.
- Designed and developed components using Python with Django framework. Implemented code in python to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Used Python & Django creating graphics, XML processing of documents, data exchange & business logic implementation between servers.
- Developed backend services and created many API's using Python Programming Language and SQL.
- Involved in developing a video calling application using python web-sockets.
- Performed research regarding Python Programming and its uses and efficiency.
- Developed GUI screens for XTT & LD application using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Implemented a Node.js server to manage authentication.
- Implemented web based front-end using HTML, CSS, JQuery, and AngularJS
- Involved in developing the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Set up the deployment environment on Web Logic Developed system preferences UI screens using JSP and HTML.
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlets and Server side components using EJB under J2EE Environment.
- Rich UI development experience and well versed in client side technologies like AngularJS, jQuery, BackBone.js, Google Widget Toolkit, Sencha UI
- Worked in Java, J2EE, XSL, XML, Oracle, DB2, Struts, spring, Hibernate, REST Web services, Model driven architecture and software configuration management tools.
- Developed HTML, Swing and JSP pages for user interaction and data presentation.
- Created a Rich Single Page Application using HTML, CSS, Angularjs, JQuery and REST Services
- Developed Dash-Board to monitor and report Cache Coherence Servers.
- Integrate the ExtJs/Sencha framework with Oracle BPM.
- Prepared statements are used for communication Sql database
- Involved in developing custom taglibs, JSP, EJB's, Portlets and DB2 - stored procedures.
- Involved in Requirement analysis, design and Implementation applying the Water fall model.
- Wrote Servlets programming and JSP scripting for the communication between web browser and server.
- Integrate the Oracle BPM with the Spring Framework in the enterprise layer.
- Involved in packaging, deployment and upgrade of different modules of SAS on JBoss App Server. VB code Analysis and Sybase store procedure converted into SQL.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Implementing database driven applications in Java using JDBC, JNDI, Entity Beans, Template and Hibernate.
- Made the application responsive using Bootstrap.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, Struts Tag libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- After making the applications to be responsive, worked on different mobile devices bugs (like ios and android).
- Implemented custom data structures using java collection framework.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Integrated Hibernate ORM with Spring-Hibernate framework to facilitate DML and DQL queries and represent object-database mapping.
- Developed the application module in Java based on the feasibility study.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Used Adobe Experience manager for building websites, mobile apps and forms.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Implemented JAVA/J2EE design patterns such as Factory, Template, MVC, Singleton.
- Made the web pages Responsive using JQuery UI and bootstrap, which can be operated in both PC's and Mobiles.
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along with Responsive Web Design (RWD) to support the web page in Mobile browser as well.
- Worked with Spring Batch Used Spring ORM module to integrate with Hibernate.
- Used Bootstrap along with CSS to design web-pages by HTML.
- Implemented Java and J2EE Design Pattern such as Command, State, Template, Composite, Strategy and Observer.
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Used Jenkins as continuous integration tool for building archive files and snapshots for all applications.
- Used the various Complex data structures in collections Framework in Java/J2EE for building the Business Logic.
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors.
- Tested the application under Scrum (Agile) Methodology.
- Created Test strategy, Test plan, execution plan and Identified test data requirements.
- Worked on major bug fixes, which included UI issues and functionality issues as well