- 8.3 years of IT experience in the role of Python Software Developer with an earned reputation for meeting demanding deadlines and delivering critical solutions in Software Development, testing & Build CM.
- 2+ years of experience in leading the team.
- Experience in Python, AWS, SPARK, C and Embedded - C.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) and Defect Life cycle with major responsibilities in all the phases.
- Good Experience in developing responsive and mobile-first webpages using Bootstrap Framework.
- Experienced in working with server-side technologies including databases, restful API and MVC design patterns.
- Strong Experience working with various Python IDEs such as PyCharm, Anaconda, Jupyter Notebook, and Atom.
- Experienced in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and Python) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python) Architecture.
- Developed web applications and RESTful web services and APIs using Python Flask, Django.
- Proficient in developing multi-threaded web services using CherryPy framework.
- Worked on Python SPARK framework to perform Batch Analytics, and Real-time Data Analytics.
- Performed Data Analysis, and Data Munging using Python Pandas.
- Implemented machine learning schemes using Python libraries Numpy, scikit-learn and scipy.
- Expertise in data visualization and data representation using Matplotlib/Seaborn libraries.
- Well versed with Shell Scripting, SQL Server, UNIX, Linux and PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of ORM mapping using SQLACHEMY.
- Experience in project deployment using Heroku/Jenkins and using web services like Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 and AWS S3.
- In-depth experience with Amazon AWS Cloud Services (EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, VPC, Cloud Formation).
- Experience in Safety Standards like DO-178B, Coding standards MISRA - C, pyflakes, PEP8.
- Hands on experience in Unit Testing with Pytest, RTRT, Simulation tools like Labcar, Cartslite, dSPACE, and testing tools like Seetest, and MTM (Microsoft Test Manager).
- SDLC Methodologies - Waterfall, Devops & Agile.
- Experience in Bugzilla, Jira and other defect tracking tools.
- Extensive experience in using various Configuration Management tools like GIT, Tortoise SVN, MKS, PVCS, ESI, TFS, and Jenkins.
- Experienced in performing system testing which includes Functional, Non-Functional, Regression & Exploratory testing.
- Worked in Printing, Production-Platform, Retail, ecommerce, Physical Network Inventory Management, Healthcare, Engine Systems, and Air Traffic Management domains.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new domain, technologies & work environment effectively.
- Worked directly with stakeholders from different departments and groups of the multinational organizations and vendors in heterogeneous projects and programs.
- Shown flexibility, quick learner, proactive attitude, team managing and an amazing team player.
Web Development Frameworks: Flask, Django, Reactjs.
Database: MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra, MongoDB.
IDE: Eclipse, PyCharm, Microsoft Visual Studio, GNATpro, Star UML, Putty, Rational® Rose.
Build Tools: Jenkins, maven, Ant, Make.
Testing Tools: Pytest, unittest, nose, Rational® Test Real Time, MTM, SeeTest.
Standards: PEP8, MISRA-C, DO-178B.
Version Control Tools: GIT, Tortoise SVN, CVS, MKS, PVCS, ESI, TFS.
Defect tracking tools: Jira, Bugzilla.
Confidential, Fort Mill, SC
Python Developer, Senior Software Engineer
- Forge is developed in Python, using Flask web framework.
- Develop and add new products to Forge, using Python, flask, and XML.
- Designing the Forge workflow, that is managed by an Erlang workflow engine, that runs on the Dev(UNIX), Stage(Unix), and production (UNIX CentOS System) environments.
- Establishing batch rules for each product, to control the batching operation. These rules allow the user to group similar products, segregate rush orders, control the number of items per batch, and other criteria.
- Analyze, design and develop scalable RESTFUL web-services and components for Forge.
- Implementing Forge item pull operation, which pulls available order sub-batches from the Oracle database tables populated by Pasadena.
- Developed REST APIs for batching, to allow sub-batches, are ready to interact with other systems/services.
- Creating web-based, XML/XSL based impositions to generate printable PDF files.
- Adding capacity rules to limit the capacity for every product in the forge.
- Working on Cloud formation scripts using python to set up virtual environment on AWS.
- Built python scripts using ‘cx Oracle’, to work on database tables for CRUD operations.
- Helped in developing the shipping API using Reactjs and mongo DB.
- Achieved version control/change management using GIT.
- Designed and developed python scripts to perform Forge release and deployment from GIT.
- Involved in Sprint planning sessions and participated in the daily Agile SCRUM meetings.
- Conducting and participating in specification/design reviews, and code reviews.
- Designing end-to-end test suite to get an order from ready to print.
- Triggering/Updating Jenkins jobs for deploying a release.
- Ticket creation and bug tracking using Jira.
Environment: Python, flask REST framework, XML/XSL, GIT, UNIX, Jira, AdobeCC, AWS, Reactjs, Oracle-12g, MongoDB, Jenkins, maven, Postman, Pytest, Pylint, RabbitMQ, Erlang.
- Designed and developed customer preferences portal in Python using Django framework.
- Extensive use of Python / Django Framework for developing some backend components.
- Used secured web services for communication and integrations with other enterprise applications.
- Achieved business process automation via applications developed using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Used Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib libraries for n-dimensional representation of data and plotting graphs.
- Analyzed the code completely and have reduced the Python code redundancy to an optimal level.
- Improved the website part of the application using Django, and REST API.
- Implemented Ajax calls to get, post, delete REST API calls for upload and delete files.
- Enhanced the design of user interface using Bootstrap framework for Django.
- Worked on writing and as well as read data from CSV, HTML and excel file formats.
- Implemented web scraping using Python’s Beautiful Soup library.
- Performed Data framing, Data Analysis, and Data representation using Python Pandas.
- Orchestration of real time data analytics, and batch analytics in SPARK using pyspark module.
- Built python scripts for SparkSQL, to work on database tables for interactive analytics.
- Designed a python script to load transformed data into cloud services (AWS, Azure, and GCP).
- Involved in Sprint planning sessions and participated in the daily Agile SCRUM meetings.
- Conducted every day scrum as part of the SCRUM Master role.
- Wrote python scripts to perform CRUD operations on MySQL database.
- Responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA (Agile).
- Involved in unit testing using unittest and Pytest.
- Performed QA testing on the application.
- Worked on Jenkins continuous integration tool for deployment of project. Deployed the project into Jenkins using GIT version control system.
- Held meetings with design team and worked for the entire project with limited help from the design team.
- Automating the deployment of applications as portable, self-sufficient containers that can run on the cloud or on-premises using Docker.
- Helped various teams to deploy the application on AWS.
- Managed Build, Reporting, and documentation using Maven.
- Maintaining release boards in JIRA and ensuring release velocity.
Environment: Python, SparkSQL, MongoDB, Pytest, Pylint, Django REST framework, Bootstrap Framework, AWS, Nodejs, Jenkins, GIT, Zeus, JBOSS, Ruby, MySQL, GCP, Jira, AWS, PEP8.
- Defining the scope of work within the context of each release / delivery.
- Collaborated with database engineers to implement ETL process, wrote and optimized SQL queries to perform data extraction and merging from SQL server database.
- Conducted analysis in assessing customer behaviors and discover value of customers, applied customer segmentation with clustering algorithm.
- Research NLP techniques to construct coherent and clinically comprehensive sentences.
- Performed data integrity checks, data cleansing, exploratory analysis and feature engineer using python and data visualization packages such as Matplotlib, Seaborn.
- Used Python to develop a variety of models and algorithms for analytic purposes.
- Developed logistic regression models to predict subscription response rate based on customer's variables like past transactions, promotions, response to prior mailings, demographics, interests and hobbies, etc.
- Designed prediction model to rank the importance of features and deliver feature engineering. Involved in Code reviews and Test Case reviews.
- Used Python to implement different machine learning algorithms, including Generalized Linear Model, Random Forest, SVM and Gradient Boosting.
- Evaluated parameters with K-Fold Cross Validation and optimized performance of models.
- Recommended and evaluated marketing approaches based on quality analytics on customer consuming behavior.
- Collected and analyzed the customer feedback by using the streaming data from social networks stored in Hadoop system with Hive.
- Performed data visualization and Designed dashboards with Tableau, and provided complex reports, including charts, summaries, and graphs to interpret the findings to the team and stakeholders.
- Identified process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality.
Environment: Python (Scikit-Learn/Scipy/Numpy/Pandas), Spark, Linux, Tableau, MS SQL Server 2012, Hardtop, Hive, MS SSIS, Windows 8/XP, JIRA
Technology Lead, Python Developer
- Understand Requirements, conduct stakeholder analysis, Requirements Elicitation, Requirements analysis, and create Business Requirement Documents - BRD
- To develop the tools required for network inventory management for NBN’s ground network using Python.
- Mentoring the team on critical design and deliveries.
- Querying the SpatialNet (database) and writing scripts for new tools.
- Enhancing the existing tools for new networks such as HFC, and Copper.
- Followed SNMP network protocol for collecting and organizing information across the connected resources.
- Unit testing to check the correctness of the data exported.
- Team leading, team building, and providing training.
- Working closely with testing team to discuss and understand the defects.
- Defect tracking and management with Jira and reporting it to client.
- Review of Functional Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Application software development for BMW, Volkswagen, Audi projects.
- Develop software following level 2 coding guidelines to fulfil requirements.
- Module level test using unit test methods - RTRT
- Integration of software into customer projects performing integration testing on test bench using tools like LABCAR, Trace 32, and INCA.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Written and executed various MYSQL database queries from Python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL library.
- Updated the client admin tool to have the new features like support for internalization, support for customer service and etc.
- Developed web applications in Django Framework's model view control (MVC) architecture and manipulated databases by using Django database API along with MySQL.
- Built database mapping classes utilizing Django models.
- Created Restful API's to integrate and enhance functionalities of the application. Also Utilized Restful API in communicating with third parties.
Software Validation Engineer (Python)
- Validation of test results using Confidential tools like TARAM and ODEP.
- Test results are exported into CSV using Python.
- Automated the process of exporting data using Python libraries.
- Analysis of failures in tests by evaluating the signal messages.
- Preparation of test plan, schedule, test cases and traceability.
- Hosted meetings for test plan review, test case review.
- Attend weekly status calls with clients.
- Preparation of test summary and review records.
Environment: C, Python, Linux, SVN.
Python Developer, Build Manager
- Build, Release, and Configuration Management.
- Developing build scripts using Python.
- Developed python scripts to query the MySQL database, and store the data in a required format.
- Designed wiki pages to display the build information using Python.
- Carrying out Fault Fixes, raised by Confidential and the Verification and Validation team.
- Providing Technical reviews, Technical solutions, conducting Induction training (for new joiners) and maintaining support tools for the team.
- Integrate the software written in SPARK and C.
- Prepare and release various kinds of builds like quick fix, early fix, and software releases as per the client requirements.
- Execute and analyze the basic regression tests like BFRT, soak test.
- Analyze the static test results like SPARK, and MISRA-C.
- Managing various builds in the role of a Build Manager.
- Coordinating between client and the software team, for every build released.
- Preparing the release notes and communicating them across the teams after every build.
- Develop the Graphical User Interface using C.
- Writing Python scripts to query the build database as and when required.
- Develop and maintain the wiki pages.
- Design documentation and Configuration Management related tasks.
Environment: Ada95, SPARK95, C, Python, MySQL, GNAT Pro, SPARK Toolset, QAC, SVN.