- 13 years of diverse experience in Software Development Life Cycle including Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of large Scale business applications.
- Very Strong working experience in Oracle 11g - PL/SQL, UNIX, OBIEE and One-shield Dragon technologies in both transactional and analytical business database applications.
- Functional expertise in Finance, Insurance and Telecom domains.
- Proven experience in leading big teams from the front, providing round the clock support and coordinating customer and the offshore teams.
- Well versed with Lean, Six Sigma, CMM, Scrum, Agile and other project implementation methodologies.
- Highly proficient in development of database objects of Oracle 11g PL/SQL such as views, triggers, procedures, functions, packages, cursors, etc.
- Established track record in performance tuning of SQL, table, Indexes, normalization, views, gather stats etc. to optimize oracle database performance.
- Expertise in Unix Shell and Expect scripting.
- Experience in database designing and data modeling.
- Strong experience in developing insurance applications using One-shield Dragon Designer and Oracle PL/SQL for UI workflow, Underwriting, Rating, Transformation, Reporting, Forms and analytics.
- Skilled in analysis, design, development of frameworks and enterprise applications using object oriented programming concepts.
- Good experience in creating and executing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts and QA Methodologies.
- Playing the role of Scrum Master in managing deliveries using Agile Methodology.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Languages: C, JAVA, Oracle PL/SQL, HTML, UNIX Shell and Expect
RDBMS: Oracle 11g SQL and PL/SQL, OLAP & OLTP
Tools: Toad, JIRA, Confluence, Team City, HPSA, SQL Developer, MS Office, Putty, WINSCP
Version Control: GIT, STASH, Clear case, PVCS
Others: INFORMATICA, Dragon Designer, OBIEE
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly and to correctly apply new tools and technology.
- Strong communication and analytical skills with very good experience in programming & problem solving.
- Ability to develop and maintain deep understanding of technologies used, both conceptually as well as in the implementation details.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills. Strong multi-tasking abilities needing little or no supervision. Work well with both independently and as a contributing member of the team.
- Strong leadership ability and have experience of leading big teams of 30+ members in round the clock projects.
Sr. Software Designer & Architect
Technology/Software: Oracle 11g, UNIX, Informatica, OBIEE, STASH, JIRA, Confluence
- Scrum Master of BAU releases to plan & track deliverables and obtain business sign offs.
- Leading analysis, design, development, and testing of Confidential Calculator application.
- Successfully delivered end to end Country Risk Regulatory Reporting application.
- Designing, data modelling, and developing database objects in Oracle PL/SQL, OBIEE, UNIX scripts.
- Time-bound study of very large & complex applications and coordinating between the teams.
- Optimized several pain areas of the database batch jobs by means of performance tuning.
- Automated various processes successfully to eliminate manual intervention.
Technical Specialist, Software Designer and Release Manager
Technology/Software: Oracle 11g, Dragon, UNIX, PVCS
- Designing and developing database objects such as procedures, triggers, and PL/SQL packages.
- Designing and developing UI components using Dragon Designer for underwriting, rating, transformation, forms, reporting, and analytics.
- Managing Implementations and releases.
- Providing support and bug fixes to post production issues.
Onsite Coordinator, Project Lead
Technology/Software: Oracle 10g, UNIX, Telegence, CARE
- Design and development of database objects like stored procedures, triggers, PL/SQL packages, shell scripts and expect scripts in order to automate various cron jobs and scheduled tasks.
- Performance tuning of sql queries in order to fetch data in the least possible time and optimize system performance.
- Ensuring successful and timely completion of all network provisioning transactions meeting all SLAs.
- Accountability to the Confidential & Confidential business leadership against committed goals for provisioning success.
- Support Telegence Error Handler round the clock and coordinate with Confidential team and offshore team in resolving and fixing erred transactions.
Oracle Developer, Defect Prevention Representative, Group Lead
Technology/Software: Oracle 9i, Mercator
- Detailed analysis of Software Change Requests SCR, design, development, testing and documentation.
Group Lead and Configuration Manager
Technology/Software: Oracle 9i, ASP, JSP, SQL Server 2000, UNIX
- Production Support For Access Control System and Legal Applications
- Detailed analysis of user requirements, development and bug fixing.