- Over 25 years of computer experience.
- Worked in several industries, such as software development, application programming, hardware manufacturing, networking, QA, development, Internet web hosting development, and programming.
Senior Full Stack Developer
- Designed database MySQL structure and PHP framework code for social network Tune GO .com
- Built the social networking website from scratch start to finish, front and back ends:
- Back end: PHP, MySQL, AWS, EC2, S3, Cloudfront, GD, ImageMagick, FFmpeg
- Amazon RDS Master/Slave MySQL servers.
- Amazon S3 to Cloudfront for all media and static content.
- AMI Linux EC2 Apache2 servers.
- Full dynamic site using my own PAGEJAX to load content to DOM (without refreshing pages) Single page site model AJAX, JSON, XML, Dynamic Java Scripting .
- Created web app for APM Music for artists to upload tracks for licensing their music.
- Set Up SVN with dev, staging, live production areas.
- Crontab for server side auto mailing and other maintenance tasks. BASH, CURL, SHELL SCRIPTING, SVN
- Multiple social networks API integrations to network - mastered API’s from Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Soundcloud, Slacker Radio, Google among others
- Created in-house web apps to modernize outdated MS server reports.
- Angular video player for training videos.
Senior Developer, Team Lead
- Online music portal that develops and promotes new talent to music industry, record labels and producers.
- Re-organized existing code to modern standards, set up SVN for group production.
- Designed new database structure for future scalability.
- Devolved own ajax system Pagejax for rendering pages and content dynamically.
- Cash back for shopping application, developed API for REST and SOAP. Wrote code bash cron jobs to fetch live data feeds from several top network affiliate programs.
- Data scraping bots and site updating to add commissions and users accounts.
Environment: PHP, MySQL, SOAP, REST, JQueryDeveloper
- Custom permissions for multiple clients and admin section.
- API integration to interface with Magneto DB.
Environment: JQuery, PHP, MySQL, ZEND, LAMP
- Designed content management database for Marketing and Engineering departments.
- Programmed in-house internal program for publication numbering system to track company User Guides for PLC, SLC Modules.
- PHP, MySQL, Coldfusion
- Lead Developer/programmer on the Confidential Costing Database contract. PHP, Java and MySQL.
- MySQL backend to the Confidential database. Designed database for the nation wide network with over 3000 users for all the Regions, Forest and Districts within the Confidential .
- Led implementation of exports from DB2 and Oracle Infra Databases to MySQL Database without any intervention from user.
- Developed application scripts to create PHP to PDF reports from the database by independent users.
Environment: PHP, MySQL, DB2 and Oracle.
Senior QA Development Engineer
- Outlined server hardware requirements for company. Designed and built network, including over 1500 Unix-based Apache SSL servers, complete DNS and Sendmail servers, load-generating servers, Windows 2000 advanced servers, Firewall, Proxies and Gateways.
- Patched current and existing servers with the latest security hole patches.
- Managed all the security policies. Bandwidth limiting at Kernel level.
- Port and server monitoring. Programmed in PHP, Coldfusion, Perl, C, Python and Java for full automated benchmarking application and Internet development. Led design and implementation of load testing and development testing methodology for company.
- This led to the design of a fully automated system for testing 24 hours a day with little or no intervention. Developed applications and scripts to fully automate the function and load testing of most of the Internet applications.
- Designed and set up test lab with 10 load generators, Gateway/DNS server, controller, Apache web server and Solaris, FreeBSD and Oracle platforms.
- Lead Engineer for all company load testing and performance benchmarks for all platforms, databases and applications.
Environment: PHP, Coldfusion, Perl, C, Python, Java, Apache, Solaris, FreeBSD, Oracle