- Around 4 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Management and Implementation of various stand - alone, client-server enterprise applications in Python
- Experience object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python, C++ and PHP.
- Experience with Web Development, Python and the Django framework.
- Involved in entire lifecycle of the projects including Design, Development, and Deployment, Testingand Implementation and support.
- Experienced with full software development life-cycle, architecting scalable platforms, object-oriented programming, database design and agile methodologies.
- Good knowledge of web services with protocols SOAP and REST.
- Experience with Unit testing/ Test driven Development (TDD), Load Testing in JIRA, JENKIN.
- Experience in developing web applications implementing MVC architecture using Django framework and SQLAlchemy.
- Hands on experience in working with WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Experience with Requests, Pysftp, Gnupg, Reportlab, Numpy, SciPy, Matplotlib, HTTPLib2, Urllib2, Beautiful Soup and Pandas python libraries during development lifecycle.
- Pleasant experience in developing web applications and implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture using server-side applications like Django, Flask and Pyramid.
- Hands on experience in working with Python ORM libraries including Django ORM, SQL Alchemy.
- Working knowledge in multi-tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experienced in Python's modules NumPy, matplotlib for generating complex graphical data, creation of histograms etc.
- Expertise in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and its related technologies like Web Services, BPEL, WSDLs, SOAP, XML, XSD, XSLT etc.
- Developing high availability real time Messaging system for financial/Banking transactions and developed associated components in Linux, UNIX, AIX platforms. Tools C++, STL, BOOST, XML (XPath and XSLT) IBM MQ libraries, Perl, Python scripting.
- Proficient in writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers using relational databases like Oracle and MySQL.
- Excellent experience with Python development under Linux OS.
- Experience in using various version control systems like CVS, Git, GitHub and Amazon EC2 and deployment using Heroku.
- Sound knowledge in Spring, Hibernate, RDBMS, Web, XML, Ant/Maven, HTML, Python, Shell Scripting.
- Highly motivated, quality minded developer, with proven ability to deliver applications against tight deadlines.
- Possess good interpersonal, analytical presentation Skills, ability to work in Self-managed and Team environments.
Languages: Python, C, C++
Operating systems: Windows, Linux
Beautiful Soup, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, python: twitter, Pandas DataFrame, Network, urllib2
Frameworks: Django, Flask, Web2py, Pyramid, Cubic Web
Databases: Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL, MSSQL, SQL Server, Oracle
Version Control/CI Tools: Git, GitHub, Jenkins
IDEs Tools: Sublime Text, Spyder, PyCharm, Eclipse, Django, Python IDLE
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic
Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP/HTTPS, SOAP, FTP, DNS
Testing Tools: Robot, PyBuilder, Selenium, PyTest, Nose
Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, BugZilla
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Agile.
- Implementing Python alongside using various libraries such as matplotlib for charts and graphs, Python -twitter, PySide, Pickle, Pandas data frame, network, urllib2, and MySQL dB for database connectivity,
- Developed applications using mix of technologies (Python, Django, Flask, Pandas, REST, and SOLR).
- Automated the existing scripts for performance calculations using NumPy and SQL alchemy.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, system analysis, design, development, testing and deployment and Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in jQuery and provided dynamic functionality using AJAX, XML and JSON.
- Developed web applications and RESTful web services and APIs using Python Flask, Django and PHP
- Used Pandas library for statistics Analysis and Using NumPy for Numerical analysis and managing large datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python and Bash.
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks. Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators and production to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Developed Business Logic using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Involved in producing and consuming web services using both REST and SOAP.
- Used jQuery and AJAX calls for transmitting JSON data objects between front end and controllers and Utilized continuous integration and automated deployments with Jenkins.
- Used SQL stored procedures and UNIX Shell Scripts for importing/exporting Data and Conversions.
- Involved in writing stored procedures using MySQL Database.
- Participated in Version controlling process using GitHub, Git.
- Used Robot Test automation framework for Testing of the GUI of the application.
Environment : Python, PyQT, PyQuery, TML5, CSS3, DOM, Shell Scripting, JSON, Rest, Django, SQL, UNIX, Windows, MYSQL, NumPy, sqlalchemy, GitHub, Jenkins.
Confidential, Toms River, NJ
- Responsible for gathering requirements, system analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Worked on Django API’s for accessing the database.
- Used Python and Django to interface with the jQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Involved in MVC architecture using Django for web-based application in OOP concepts.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly interface using MVC architecture
- Developed a Python/Django based web application using Python scripting for data processing, MySQL for the database, and HTML/CSS/jQuery and High Charts for data visualization of the served pages.
- Use of Python Frameworks for data analysis including SQLAlchemy.
- Utilized PyUnit, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Responsible for providing support and analysis to the existing MS SQL server. Created Database objects like Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, and Rules etc. Created tables and provide constraints and user defined rules in the database.
- Wrote Python OO Design code for manufacturing quality, monitoring, logging, and debugging code optimization.
- Involved in Programming UNIX shell scripts (bash, sh, ksh, etc.)
- Developed GUI using webapp2 for dynamically displaying the test block documentation and other features of python code using a web browser.
- Using Git tool to coordinate team-development
- Used Python OS module on UNIX environment, made job cloning and forking.
- Involved in writing SQL queries implementing functions, triggers, cursors, object types, sequences, indexes etc.
- Conducted weekly meetings with the development and testing team to relay any changed requirements and updates on the development and testing.
- Worked closely with project manager in handling the whole project.
- Documented the design solutions and created stories for client requirements.
- Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes of the two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.