- 5+ years of IT Experience in designing, developing, testing and implementing of various stand - alone and client-server architecture based enterprise application software in Python on different domains.
- Skilled experience in Python with proven expertise in using new tools and technical developments (libraries- Beautiful Soup, numpy, Scipy, matplotlib, Pickle, PySide, Seaborn, matplotlib, python-twitter, Pandas, networks, urllib2, My SQL dB for database connectivity) to drive .com
- Ensure data integrity and data security on AWS technology by implementing AWS best practices.
- Defined RPA automation strategy for process involving Mainframes, web service calls and web applications implemented.
- Participated in Setting up the Automation Anywhere development environment (software installation, installation of related technologies such as Splunk /logging etc.).
- Took business requirements, current and future state process designs and translated them into process flows with the help of automation anywhere.
- Exposure to Blue Prism, Single Sign-on implementation using Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience in Automation tools Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere.
- Good experience in developing web applications implementing Model View Control architecture using Django, Flask, Tornado, Pyramid Python web application frameworks.
- Experienced in working with various Python Integrated Development Environments like Net Beans, PyCharm, PyScripter, Spyder, PyStudio, PyDev and Sublime Text.
- Experience in project deployment using Heroku/Jenkins and using web services like Confidential Web Services (AWS) EC2, AWS S3, Lambda, RDS (MySQL).
- Good knowledge on front end frame works like CSS Bootstrap.
- Having experienced in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment, along with data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Sound experience in Core Java and Object Oriented Programming using concepts like Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Experienced with Confidential SQS, and Confidential Web Services like EC2, Redshift, Lambda and S3.
- Experience in using Jenkins as a Continuous Integration server.
- Good knowledge of web services with protocols SOAP, REST .
- Experienced in working with server side technologies including databases, Restful API and MVC design patterns.
- Special skills in development of effective, user-friendly web applications. Experienced in requirement gathering, Use case development, Business Process flow, Business Process Modelling: extensively used UML to develop various use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Superior Troubleshooting and Technical support abilities with Migrations, Network connectivity and Security and Database applications.
- Knowledge about setting up Python REST API Frame work using Django.
- Having good knowledge in using NoSQL databases like Apache Cassandra (1.2, 2.0 and 2.1) and Mongo DB (2.6, 2.4), Orient DB.
- Extensive experience with Confidential Web Services (AWS), Docker Puppet, Chef, Ansible, AWS CloudFormation, AWS CloudFront.
- Experience in using various version control systems like CVS, Git, GitHub and Confidential EC2 and deployment using Heroku.
- Build, upgrade and maintain servers on Solaris and Linux platforms.
- Write, maintain and improve automation scripts in Perl, BASH, PHP & Python.
- Troubleshoot client/server application issues.
- MySQL, Postgres and Oracle maintenance.
- That introduction will then be illustrated with a few examples demonstrating the capabilities and functioning of Jython.
- Proficient in writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers using relational databases like Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
- Experience in working with Python ORM Libraries including Django ORM.
- Experience in Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development methodologies for consulting firms and enterprise projects.
Frameworks: Django, Django Rest framework, Flask, Tonado, Pandas, DotNet 4.0, CSS Bootstrap
Python Libraries: Requests, Urllib, Pandas, NumPy, sciPy, matplotlib, BeautifulSoup, HtmlParser, Swagger, SQLAlchemy, MySQLDB, XMLDocx, PyPandoc, Celery, Celery Beat, Boto
Python:, C, C#,SQL and PL/SQL, PHP
Version Control: SVN, Git, GitHub, Gitlab.
RDBMS: Postgres SQL, Oracle (9i,10g, 11g), MySQL
NoSQL: Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB
IDE: Eclipse, PyCharm, Spyder and Sublime Text.
Operating Systems: Linux 4.x/5.x/6.x, Ubuntu.
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SOAP, SMTP, REST
Deployment Tools: AWS, Confidential EC2, S3, Confidential Lambda, Docker, Jenkins, Heroku
Testing Tools: Gitlab, Bugzilla and JIRA.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Lead Python Developer
- Developed web applications and RESTful web services and APIs using Python, Django, Tornado and PHP.
- Created and integrated APIs on NodeJS.
- Created element locking mechanism using SSE and NodeJS.
- To fetch data of definite options that are selected, Python routines were written to log into websites.
- Responsible for setting up Python REST API framework using DJANGO.
- Developed ETL jobs in Python to extract, transform and load data into MySQL database.
- Developing Python Framework using Django to perform scan software unit monitoring.
- Used python modules like Numpy, Matplotlib and Pandas library for statistical analysis and generating complex graphical data.
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval.
- Wrote MapReduce code to make unstructured data into semi- structured data and loaded into Hive tables.
- Hosted various company-wide training sessions on Pandas, Numpy, Microservices.
- Worked on Machine learning Supervised algorithms i.e. Regression, SVD, Cosine similarity.
- Worked on Recommendation system using Machine learning algorithms.
- Built various graphs for business decision making using Python matplotlib.
- Research on Data mining techniques using python and comparing data mining algorithms.
- Developed new C++ encapsulation wrapper classes for OCCI classes.
- Responsible for setting up Python REST API framework using Django.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA (Agile).
- Wrote Python scripts to parse JSON documents and load the data in database.
- Created database using MySQL and Postgres, wrote several queries to extract data from database.
- Setup automated cron jobs to upload data into database, generate graphs, bar charts, upload these charts to wiki and backup the database.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL to PostgreSQL with complete data integrity.
- Followed AGILE development methodology to develop the application.
- Used Test driven approach (TDD) for developing services required for the application.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Developed web applications in Django model view control (MVC/MTV) architecture.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Python.
- Designed and implemented custom scripts.
- Managed, developed and designed a dashboard control panel for customers and Administrators using Django, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL and VMWare API calls.
- Used python modules such as requests, urllib, requests, HTML Parser, BeautifulSoup for web crawling.
- Developed GUI using webapp2 for dynamically displaying the test block documentation and other features of python code using a web browser.
- Used SSE (Server Side Event) for collaboration of multiple users and database synchronization.
- Configured AWS IAM and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC.
- Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions.
- Designed an 8-bit adder individually from schematic to layout using Cadence 6 to match final product EDP lower than 100ps*pJ and optimized layout area.
- Open Source template based Qt reporting solution.
- Next Medium Embed Platform is a Monetization Advertisement Placement Platform.
- Migrated the legacy application in Python from PHP maintaining the business logic intact along with feature scaling and developers new features.
- Developed the required XML Schema documents and implemented the framework for parsing XML documents.
- Migrated the legacy PHP based application to Python Flask Restful application.
- Performed object-oriented Python, Flask, SQL, Beautiful Soup, httplib2, Jinja2, HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Linux, Sublime Text, git.
- Part of team implementing REST API in Python using micro-framework like Flask with SQLAlchemy in the backend for management of data center resources.
- Conducted scrum meetings and generated custom dashboards.
- Designed and developed MVC applications for OpenStack.
- Implemented web components utilizing JSP and server side components.
- Performed user validations on client side as well as server side.
- Interacted with QA to develop test plans from high-level design documentation.
- Django Framework that was used in developing web applications to implement the model view controller architecture.
- Performed efficient delivery of code based on principles of Test Driven Development (TDD) and continuous integration to keep in line with Agile Software Methodology principles.
- Implemented a login module for user, registration of the products, placing the order and tracking the order.
- Improving the performance while processing data by modifying functions, queries, cursors, triggers and stored procedures for MySQL database.
- Hands on experience on Azure VPN-Point to Site, Virtual networks, Azure Custom security, Endpoint security and firewall.
- Created RESTful APIs using NodeJS and consumed them in BackboneJS.
- Design and Implemented Cloud Orchestration solution using Google Cloud, AWS EC2 & Microsoft Azure, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) in Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins) for nightly batch run of the Script.
- Prepared the OOP based framework for backend on NodeJS.
- Lock mechanisms were implemented and the functionality of multithreading has been used.
- Python/Django based web application, Postgresql DB, MySQL and integrations with 3rd party email, messaging, storage services.
- Worked on writing and as well as read data from csv and excel file formats.
- Worked on a resulting reports of the application and Tableau reports.
- Held meetings with client and worked all alone for the entire project with limited help from the client.
- Participated in the complete SDLC process and used PHP to develop website functionality.
- Extensively worked on preparation of data mapping documents from Mainframe source data of Copy books, VSAM files to ETL staging tables.
- Participated in requirement gathering and worked closely with the architect in designing and modeling.
- Worked on development of SQL and stored procedures on MYSQL.
- Developed GUI using webapp2 for dynamically displaying the test block documentation and other features of Python code using a web browser.
- Responsible for user validations on client side as well as server side.
- Automated the existing scripts for performance calculations using Numpy and sqlalchemy.
- Interacted with QA to develop test plans from high-level design documentation.
- Used the Django Framework to develop the application.
- Created specific images using Python Imaging Library for the custom images used for each movie.
- Involved in creating and scheduling of python based ETL scripts and batch files using celery and celery beat.
- Created thin clients for the aggregators in PHP and DotNet.
- Involved in creating data models and database designing and optimizing the database for better performance.
- Worked with and developed RESTful web services, SOAP web services, .net web API 4.
- Updated and manipulated content and files by using python scripts.
- Implemented web applications in Flask and Tornado and spring frameworks following MVC architecture.
- Used Django configuration to manage URLs and application parameters.
- Used Python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Used Python and Django creating graphics, XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation.
- Integrated elastic search for image and data searching.
- Added support for Confidential AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Confidential Cloud.
- Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface in the XML format.
- Managed datasets using MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package to retrieve information.