- 16+ years of experience guiding teams through all software development phases, from requirement gathering and analysis to design, development, testing, implementation and support.
- Leverage problem - solving capabilities to develop innovative database and application solutions.
- Successful background in implementing and maintaining processes that seamlessly evolve around software and hardware interfaces.
- Strong knowledge in program and hardware debugging.
- Sterling reputation for clearly defining system requirements, skillfully designing applications, and seamlessly managing technical systems.
- Detail-focused with comprehensive system support, troubleshooting and training experience.
- Organized and self-directed team member with strong relationship-building and communication skills.
- Nautilus (8.2 and 9.1)
- Nautilus Web Services
- Team Leader
- Powerbuilder, Infomaker
- LabWare (v6 and 7), Statistica
- SSL Certificates (Creating and Installing)
- IIS administration
- Windows 2003, 2008, 2012
- SQL Server, Sybase, PostgreSQL, T-SQL
- Oracle Database - PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions
- LIMS Basic, Crystal Reports
- Mirth Connect, XML
- Requirements Gathering, Systems Design
- Server Administration
- Thermo Web Access
- Soap UI
- Thermo SampleManager LIMS
- Clarity LIMS
- GAMP 5, GLP, QMS Assessments
- 21 CFR Part 11
- WordPress, HTML5, CSS3
- Cloud Computing
- Data Migration
- .NET, HTML
- Integration Manager
- Google BigQuery
- Supply Chain Cloud migration from Teradata to Google Cloud Platform
- Transform Teradata scripts to Google BigQuery queries
- Creating and using partitioned tables in Google BigQuery in the Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Query optimization in BigQuery using partitioned and ingestion-time partitioned tables.
- Create report dashboards in Tableau with Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery)
- Recreate Tableau reports using Google BigQuery data sources.
- Create workbooks in BigQuery Assistant tool to replace SQL Server and Teradata stored procedures
- Completed Inventory Planning and Replenishment (IPR) Inventory Subclass Reports in Tableau and Google BigQuery
- Completed Centralized Automatic Replenishment SubClass Review reports
- Completed Daily In-Stock reports with department filters.
- Completed the Service Level Curve report
Software Engineer/LIMS Developer
- Participated in identification of validation risks.
- Work with the following modules: Stability, DBMT, Visual Workflow, Lot Management, Configuration Package, Project Management, LIMS Basic Functions, Label Template, EM Template and Environmental Monitoring
- Design, update, develop, and repair new and modified features of software applications, using LIMS Basic, Crystal Reports, Transact-SQL according to specifications.
- Create and review client-facing reports using Crystal Reports
- Complete impact assessment for every project and communicate to business how changes affect existing functionality.
- Creating and maintaining database tables, views, triggers, stored procedures, indexes, functions using T-SQL,PL/SQL, SQL Developer and SQL Server Management Studio
- Perform data migrations using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and PL/SQL Stored Procedures to import data from SQL Server to Oracle
- Provide post production support by troubleshooting and resolving all issues related to the LIMS Application
- Work extensively with Zebra Programming Language (ZPL) and Zebra label printers to create label reports using LIMS Basic.
- Ensure that LIMS complies with all relevant regulatory standards.
- Communicate with the vendor for support needs.
- Perform quality checks on peer documentation and in defect/review management.
- Ensure site on-time implementation through support of requirements definition, functional and technical design, system validation, SOP revisions and development.
- Complete technical and functional design specification project documents.
Software Engineer/LIMS Administrator/Developer
- Involved in creating database, creating and maintaining database tables, views and users
- Provided server administration and general technical support for the LIMS projects.
- Communicated with the vendor for support needs.
- Developed custom reports using Crystal Reports.
- Completed LabWare LIMS Training: LIMS Administration 1, LIMS Administration 2.
- Troubleshot and resolved all issues related to the LIMS configuration and software upgrade.
- Installed and configured LabWare and LIMS components.
- Completed LabWare upgrade from version 6 to 7.
- Improved and standardized data migrations and their Standard Operating Procedures.
Confidential, Newark, DE
- Application training - Used reference materials from SampleManager, and Confidential in-house training manuals, combined with hands on experience with SampleManager LIMS, to learn application functionality. This included sample life cycle workflow from job creation, sample logging and receipt, to result entry, sample, test and results approval and C of A reporting using Infomaker reports and Report Templates.
- Configuration - Created static data for analyses and components, product specifications, job and sample templates, and test schedules.
- Used VGL to create forms and reports in VGL
- Infomaker - Creation of sample COA and results reports in Infomaker
- Created extended Life Cycle Workflows using SampleManager v11.
- Worked with Integration Manager v3 to build instrument interface based on example instrument output.
- Created and presented a simulated implementation prototype to peers based on mock business requirements.
- Completed courses in GAMP, GLP, QMS Assessments, 21 CFR Part 11
- Advance Developer Certification in Clarity LIMS
- Created SampleManager reports for Certificate Of Analysis for complying and non-complying products.
- Upgraded the SampleManager system from 9.2.1 to 10.2. Created reports for Certificate Of Analysis for complying and non-complying products.
- Created a background scheduler and reports to process job logins for the SampleManager system.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Operations Systems Administrator/Analyst
- Morehouse School Of Medicine, Clinical Interaction Network (CIN - group members of the Atlanta Translational & Clinical Science Institute)
- Confidential Integrated Genomics Core (DNA/RNA Extraction, Analysis and Sequencing), Department Of Human Genetics (Down Syndrome research project)
- Tissue Procurement Service (Involved in procurement of cancer tissues)
- Breast Biobanking (A division of the Winship Cancer Institute)
- Yerkes National Primate Research Center, Department Of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences (PTSD research project), Confidential Transplant Center (Organ transplant project)
- Worked extensively on workflow and template configuration and maintenance of SDG (Sample Delivery Group), Study, Sample, Aliquot, Test, Result, and Shipments.
- Worked extensively with Infomaker, Zebra Programming Language (ZPL) and Zebra label printers during report creation.
- Installed and configured Nautilus extensions. Worked with SQL Workflow extensions, Entity Columns, Study Design Module, Plate Utilities, Reagent Tracking and Location Management
- Configured, installed and troubleshot the Background Processor.
- Worked on Instrument Integration, writing parsing and mapping scripts and ensuring instruments configured in Nautilus worked with the Background Processor.
- Worked as Server Administrator over a LIMS enterprise system using Windows Server 2003 and 2008,Nautilus, Go Global, Oracle 10g, 11g.
- Worked on Nautilus upgrades from 8.2 to 9.1
- Troubleshot and resolved all issues related to the server, installation of SSL certificates, and software licenses.
- Improved and standardized data migrations and their Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Implemented method for increasing the flexibility of the LIMS system to accommodate lab-specific data by creating Oracle stored procedures, database functions, triggers, packages, views, synonyms and indexes.
- Provided technical support for the LIMS projects.
- Completed server upgrades for 32-bit Windows Server 2003 to 64-bit Windows Server 2008.
- Collaborated with DBAs to enable and refine system auditing capabilities for FISMA compliance by setting up database Audit Trails and creating audit views in the database that pull INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE actions as well as the responsible user and the timestamp.
- Created and maintained database tables using SQL Developer.
- Installed and configured Nautilus Web Services.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Utilized Software Engineering tools/methodologies (Enterprise Confidential Unified System-Development Process ( Confidential ), an extension of RUP.) in the full lifecycle System Development for the Case Management System (CMS).
- Streamlined company's IT processes through the use of LEAN (a Six Sigma derivative) to reduce time and resource wastage.
- Completed set up of user profiles, business unit and user roles as a Super User of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 on the CMS 2.0 application.
- Provided technical support for the Case Management System (CMS 2.0) application.
- Completed Data Migration to new CRM platform, writing queries and database modeling for the new platform.
- Designed and developed the CMS 1.0 application using PowerBuilder, Sybase ASE 12.5, Cold Fusion, T-SQL, Citrix. The application is an Employee Assistance tool.
- Enhanced client’s satisfaction, attending to their complaints with quick responses.
- Designed the database for CMS 1.0 using DB Artisan ver 8.1.
- Created stored procedures, triggers, functions using T-SQL.
- Provided end-user support using HP Openview Web Console.
- Authored and maintained functional and technical design documents in SharePoint.
- Tracked and managed errors using ClearQuest.
- Regulated and managed library and scripts versions using Microsoft Visual SourceSafe.
- Delivered a total of nine releases of the CMS application on time and within budget.