To obtain a full - time position as either a full stack or back-end developer.
- In a daily workday I use: C#, Typescript, Angular(2+), SQL Server, Sass, Visual Studio, Jira, Git, NodeJs
- I ve worked in Agile, SAFe and Kanban environments
- My personal projects span: React Native, Xamarin, Python
- Full stack development creating SPA using Angular frontend and SQL Server backend
- Seamlessly integrate with client teams (product owners, engineering, QA, UX)
- Peer review code, participate in system demo ceremonies, monitor CI pipeline (GO)
- Participate in total SDLC
- When time permits clear tech debt (SP optimization, DI automation, framework research)
- Continuing education: bench time for personal projects, conferences, mentorship, online coursework
- Security Portal - Angular 2 SPA update. Added ASP.NET identity-based password reset system, forgot username, and MFA login
- Develop supporting UI components for these features using Angular Material Design. (Form controllers, routing, SASS styling, Flexbox) n Tiered C# backend using RESTful controllers, TT generated stores, dynamics for mapping the repository
- Creating tables, functions, and stored procedures with appropriate constraints and keys in a database project. (SQL Server)
- Application ran in Node
- Admin Portal- New Angular 2 SPA. Uses same technology as above but from fresh start.
- Building components leveraging Material Design trees, data tables, form controllers.
- Bug fixes and small feature requests on Therapist portal, a SPA in AngularJS.
- Understanding user requirement and how they translate to application features
- Development and support of customizations and interfaces for various vendor systems
- Performing regression testing and facilitating acceptance testing with users
- Providing technical documentation for software
- Optimize and refactor previous code for newer technologies
- Customize user experience by extending CRM software with JS/CSS/HTML and their SDK
- Creation and maintenance of the following interfaces:
- Form recognition - .NET application, importing a flat file and transforming into batch data transferred to our CRM via API
- ARCR- .NET application rewrite. Reading in data from complex views and store procedures from our CRM SQL Server database. Transforms the data into various flat files that is transferred to our financial accounting software server.
- Records cataloging- .NET application, reads flat file generated from scanning documents and moves documents to according folders. Imports file link and meta data into our CRM via API.
- Online Giving portal - .NET application, importing various flat files from sftp from a non-login-based vender website. Transform flat files into array and scrub against our CRM database to determine new or existing customers. Updated or created customer batches based on matching via API. Also uses the matched data to generate payment batches and determine proper application.
- All interfaces built with logging, error handling, and automatic scheduling for holidays, outages, and failure.
- SPA in Angular 2 with C# backend- Allow upper management to create and edit quarterly goals and visions and generate dashboards for board meetings.
- Various Dev tools to make repetitive team tasks easier. Windows Form wizard applications to generate boiler plate code to naming specs, PowerShell scripts to move and delete antiquated files.
Data Integrations Specialist
- Migrate customer data from previous automotive systems to our cloud - based ERP.
- Train and support customers in transition to our system.
- Host group training sessions over all modules of ERP system.
- Coordinate integration between multiple companies for integration.
- Troubleshoot and develop new functionality with a team of developers.
Quality Assurance, Service Consultant
- Maintain, modify, and create SQL driven reports for multiple client bases.
- Automate import and export of large datasets to and from clients.
- Verify throughput and other key performance indicators.
- Directly interact with clients to resolve issues.