- Professional Experience of 6+ years as a Python Developer, proficient coder in multiple languages and environments including Python, RESTApi, AWS, Go language, C, C++ and SQL.
- Professional experience in IT industry comprising of build release management, software configuration, design, development and cloud implementation.
- Participated fully in Agile software development process.
- Proficient with the React.JS library and was responsible for developing new facing features using it.
- Experience in Optimizing the components for maximum performance across a vast array of web - capable devices and browsers in the React.JS.
- Experience in JVM service frameworks such as Spring Boot, Grails, Vert.x, RxJava or Ratpack.
- More than 5 years of experience in Web application, SOA, web service (SOAP or RESTful) development and deployment.
- Followed and improved established processes for software development life cycle with an agile approach to delivery software
- Worked TCP/IP, Layer 2 3 Switches, WAN Circuits including Frame-Relay, Leased lines, ISDN Technologies.
- Diverse experience utilizing tools in N-tier and Microservices architecture applications using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud configuration.
- Responsible for Micro Services,SOA,BPM & AWS Architecures solutions.
- Other Microservices Responsibilities include designing, deploying and operating highly available, scalable and fault tolerant systems using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Extensively worked using AWS services along with wide and in depth understanding of each one of them.
- Highly skilled in deployment, data security and troubleshooting of the applications using AWS services.
- Experienced in implementing Organization DevOps strategy in various operating environments of Linux and windows servers along with cloud strategies of Amazon Web Services.
- Proficient in writing Cloud Formation Templates (CFT) in YAML and JSON format to build the AWS services with the paradigm of Infrastructure as a Code.
- Gained experience in deploying applications on to their respective environments using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Experienced with event-driven and scheduled AWS Lambda functions to trigger various AWS resources.
- Driven to architect Big Data solutions on multiple platforms using data analytics.
- Extensive knowledge in Python, PHP, MySQL, NoSQL, UNIX and Linux.
- Experience with Design, code, debug operations, reporting, data analysis and web applications utilizing Python.
- Worked with MVW frameworks like Django, Angular JS, HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, jQuery and JSON.
- Involvement in building frameworks and automating complex workflows using Python for Test Automation.
- Implemented discretization and binning, data wrangling: cleaning, transforming, merging and reshaping data frames
- Determined optimal business logic implementations, applying best design patterns
- Experience in writing REST APIs in Python for large-scale applications.
- Proficient in developing complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages along with performing DDL and DML operations on the database.
- Excellent working knowledge in UNIX and Linux shell environments using command line utilities.
- Hands on experience working in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Experienced in using Caching applications for large scale applications like Memcached, Redis.
- Expertise in Production support. Provided first, second and third level support to different organizations. Used pdb, gdb and other debugging tools and deployed production hot fixes.
- Knowledge of deployment tools using Heroku, Jenkins, pylint, cppCheck and Coverity.
- Highly motivated, quality minded developer, with proven ability to deliver applications against tight deadlines.
- Possess good interpersonal, analytical presentation Skills, ability to work in Self - managed and Team environments.
- Contributed to the Python codebase used in the automated deployment of software on multiple virtual machines.
- Experienced in working with various Python IDEs using PyCharm, Spyder, NetBeans, PyStudio, PyScripter, Eric, Wing IDE and PyDev.
- Experienced in requirement gathering, Use case development, Business Process flow, Business Process Modelling
- Responsible for user validations on client side as well as server side.
- Adept at automating repetitive work through Shell scripts and Python.
- Able to analyse a requirement and act accordingly by managing the resources efficiently.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2012/2000/7.0/6.5 , MS Access 2014/2016, Business Intelligence Development Studio, Enterprise Manager, Tableau Desktop, Power BI
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/NT/98, MS DOS, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2010, Windows 7, Mac, Linux and Unix OS.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Utilized vendor APIs to build automated checks for the in-house data warehouse datasets.
- Build various processes to identify data misclassifications.
- Regularly performed periodic data audits to identify vendor gaps and garbage data.
- Played a key role in providing recommendations on the improvements.
- Designed a release management Software to perform the automated regression testing.
- Responsible for building automated data quality controls by playing a role in the product team.
- Worked closely with the data engineering team and the internal technology teams to integrate with the existing vendor APIs and QC data within the platform against the data Provided by the vendors.
- Also responsible for working with the Product team leads and the internal stakeholders to develop methods of proactively identifying potential sources of data quality issues.
- Responsible for building QC products and their processes.
- Worked on pulling data using the SQL statements and later making use of it for the development.
- Experience working in looker which is a Business intelligence Software for analyzing and noting out the misclassified data.
- Experience Working in Qubole where I was responsible to Coordinate user groups at customer sites.
- Responsible for creating a solution to capture and analyze data from multiple sources and make data-driven decisions.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Delivered Solutions to improve Cloud architecture deployment for AWS private and Public cloud.
- Developed web applications and RESTful web services and APIs using Python, Django and PHP.
- Experience in developing big data applications using Hadoop framework and its eco systems like MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, Pig, HBase, Oozie, Sqoop and Flume
- Primary responsibilities include building scalable distributed data solutions using Hadoop ecosystem
- Installed and configured Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume and Oozie on the Hadoop cluster.
- Spring Batch is used to handle billion transactions on job scheduled basis
- Technologies Java 1.8,Spring Boot & Cloud,JBoss EAP 6.4, BPMSuite,BRMS & Fuse Engine,Casandra,AMQ & Spring Boot & Spring Cloud
- Managed multiple AWS accounts with multiple VPC’s for both production and non-prod where primary objectives included automation build out and cost control.
- Managed Linux and Windows virtual servers on AWS EC2 using Chef Server. Configured and monitored distributed and multi-platform servers using chef.
- Excellent at defining Chef Server and workstation to manage and configure nodes. Developed Chef Cookbooks to manage systems configuration. Also, have good knowledge about Puppet configuration management.
- Expert in providing cloud solutions with AWS,Azure,Google Cloud and Soft Layer
- Experience in core AWS services (S3, EC2, ELB, EBS, Route53, VPC, Auto scaling etc.) and deployment services (Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, OpsWorks and Cloud Formation) and security practices (IAM, Cloudwatch and Cloud trail).
- Experience with Configuration Management tools (Puppet, Chef and Ansible).
- Experienced with both backend server development and frontend UI/UX.
- Experience is the technology industry from mobile game development to kernel module.
- Experience in Implementing Organization DevOps strategy in various environment of Linux and windows servers along with adopting cloud strategies based on Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in DevOps Engineering in automating, building and deploying of code within different environments (Dev, QA, UAT, PT, Prod & DR).
- Built database model, Views and API's using Python for interactive web-based solutions.
- Placed data into JSON files using Python to test Django websites. Used Python scripts to update the content in database and manipulate files.
- Developed web-based application using Django framework with python concepts.
- Generated Python Django forms to maintain the record of online users.
- Used Django API's to access the database.
- Involved in Python OOD code for quality, logging, monitoring, and debugging code optimization.
- Skilled in using Collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Wrote Python modules to view and connect the Apache Cassandra instance.
- Created Unit test/ regression test framework for working/new code.
- Installed and maintained web servers Tomcat and Apache HTTP in UNIX.
- Built various graphs for business decision making using Python library.
- Implemented business logic using Python/Django
- Responsible for setting up Python REST API framework using Django.
- Implement code in python to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Worked on ElementTree XML API in python to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Created entire application using Python, Django, MySQL and Linux.
- Worked on python based test frameworks and test-driven development with automation tools.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, MySQL, Jerkins, and custom tools developed in Python.
- Worked on server side applications with Django using Python programming.
- Utilized standard Python modules such as csv, itertools and pickle for development.
- Worked on Python OpenStack APIs and used Numpy for Numerical analysis.
Environment: AWS, Devops, Python, Hive, Pig, Windows 7, Mac, Linux and Unix OS, Java, J2EE, Python, Django, Pl/SQL, QNXT, Visual Studio 2008, Oracle 11g
Confidential, Glendale, CA
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Continuous monitoring and managing the Hadoop cluster using Cloudera Manager
- Worked with application teams to install operating system, Hadoop updates, patches, version upgrades as required
- Experience in managing AWS VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) environment with around 200+ Linux and Ubuntu instances.
- Responsible for Micro Services,SOA,BPM & AWS Architecures solutions.
- Excellent work experience in BPMN 2.0 with BPMSuite(JBPM) and IBM WebSphere stacks
- Specialized in Business Rule implementation using Blaze Advisor,BRMS and Drools.
- Setting up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 buckets and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Excelled on creating AMI (AWS Machine Images) that utilizes ELB (Elastic Load Balancer) and Auto Scaling.
- Used the AWS-CLI to suspend an AWS Lambda function. Used AWS CLI to automate backups of ephemeral data-stores to S3 buckets, EBS.
- Maintained and improve radius proxy servers product written in Python and assisted in the special projects division of systems development with C++ development.
- Good knowledge in CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies with Jenkins, TeamCity, AnthillPro.
- Automated the cloud deployments using chef, python and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Responsible for the Automation of the deployment of the Conductor application on AWS using high-end AWS architectural components.
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 AMI, Red hat, Ubuntu Instances.
- Configured the storage on S3 Buckets.
- Experience working with IAM in order to create new accounts, roles, and groups.
- Automating backups by shell for Linux to transfer data in S3 bucket.
- Maintaining the user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route 53, SES and SNS services in AWS cloud.
- Created AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions.
- Experienced with AWS data backup (snapshot, AMI creation) techniques, along with data-at-rest security within AWS.
- Worked on designing, coding and developing the application in Python using Django MVC.
- Experience in working with Python ORM Libraries including Django ORM,
- Worked on integrating python with Web development tools and Web Services.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from python using Python MySQL connector and MySQL dB package.
- Wrote scripts in Python for extracting data from HTML file.
- Utilize PyUnit, the Python Unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes of the two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
- Rewrote existing Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Used Python and Django to interface with the jQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Worked on several python packages
- Proficient in developing Web Services (SOAP, RESTful) in Python using XML, JSON.
- Experience in implementing and working on the python code using shell scripting. Performed troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes.
- Implemented REST APIs using Python and Django framework.
- Worked on WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Python /PHP) Architecture.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to created user-friendly website interface.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Python/ Java Developer
- Managed datasets using data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector MySQL dB package to retrieve information.
- Development of real-time multi-tasking systems using Python.
- Created data access modules in python.
- Designed and developed components using Python with Django framework. Implemented code in python to retrieve and manipulate data. sed Python & Django creating graphics, XML processing of documents, data exchange & business logic implementation between servers.
- Developed backend services and created many API's using Python Programming Language and SQL.
- Involved in developing a video calling application using python web-sockets.
- Performed research regarding Python Programming and its uses and efficiency.
- Used JSF messages for handling the error messages for the applications
- Preparation of the framework classes for communication between portal to EJB and Hibernate
- Used Spring for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Prepared statements are used for communication with MySql database
- Involved in developing custom taglibs, JSP, EJB's, JQuery, Portlets and DB2 - stored procedures.
- Used TOAD for all database query testing and optimizations.
- Implemented CSS3, DOM Api, DOJO and Ajax to create a dynamic and interactive experience.
- Designed and implemented interface elements using GWT Google Web Toolkit.
- Integrate the Oracle BPM with the Spring Framework in the enterprise layer.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Apache Struts Framework.
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto WebLogic.
- Configured glassfish server; Design shipping rate template upload UI using Jasper report.
- Designed various design Workflow Modules using BPM (Business Process Modeler) to implement Business Logic and Business rules using Ilog, Jrules.
- Involved in developing and modifying the credit card, consumer loan business rules in ILogJRules
- Designed and Developed the input/output data formats in XSD for the WSDL files and accordingly implementing services using Apache AXIS2. Used NetBeans IDE to develop the application.
- Used Mercurial to keep track of versioning of the source code
- Design of the process flow in Oracle BPM and jBPM to evaluate the difference between the behavior of different BPM tools
- Used NetBeans for development and WebLogic Application Server for deploying the web application.
- Developed framework using Java, BIRT Runtime, iText, MySQL and web server technologies.
- Oracle Database access was implemented through Hibernate framework. Also used Jasper reports and Jfree charts to generate various statistical reports.
- Worked with ILogJrule engine, to trigger the business rules in the rules execution engine configured in WebLogic application server.
- Integrate the Oracle BPM with the Spring Framework in the enterprise layer.
- Designed and built it based on previous Classic ASP version. Upgraded its original database from Access to SQL.
- J2EE to communicate legacy COBOL based mainframe implementations.
- Client Services Rep for SEO company specializing in Web 2.0
- Used Dojo for the client side development and validations
- Migration of the MVC based Reporting framework to GWT (Google Web Toolkit) using GWT-EXT.
- Collaboration technology planning, social media adoption and metrics, Web 2.0 strategy.
- Written Web services using Apache Axis2 and generated the WSDL.
- Rewrote code for enabling download as .pdf with new iText library for Java
- Worked with Rational Clear Case to provide sophisticated version control, workspace management and parallel development support. Build and maintained a Selenium Regression test suite.
- Developed Add, Edit and profile view web pages for the monitor module using JSP, JSF HTML, JSF CORE.
- Using JIRA to manage the issues/project work flow
- Involved in Installation & Configuration of Cognos in distributed environments on Solaris.
- Used JMS to pick xml file from IBM MQ series Queues and Parsed xml documents using DOM parsers to get data.
Environment: C, Python, Linux, Windows, CVS, gdb, Windows Server 2010, Windows 7, Mac, Linux and Unix OS, HTML, DHTML, XML
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in transforming the Use Cases into Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and State diagrams.
- Involved in development of Web Services, creation of WSDL and schemas.
- Extensively participated on working with Spring framework. Involved in writing JSP and Servlets.
- Involved in development of Web Services, were developed to receive client requests.
- Implemented Spring JDBC template, Spring Exception Strategy and AOP.
- Involved in setting up WebSphere Application server and using Ant tool to build the application and deploy the application in WebSphere Application server.
- Design, Development and testing of Java framework to transfer data from application to CIS and also from CIS to application.
- Worked with the creation of Store Procedures. Involved in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures to accomplish complex functionalities.
- Part of team creating quality working J2EE code to design, schedule, and cost to implement use cases.
- Developed Reusable classes in the middleware using Hibernate.
- Involved in writing lots of JSP for maintains and enhancements of the application. Worked on Front End using Servlets and also backend using EJB and Hibernate.
- Worked on Presentation Layer using Struts Tiles, JSPs and Servlets.
- Created quality working J2EE code to design, schedule, and cost to implement use cases.
- Setting of DB2 build settings in RAD application development server.
- Involved in writing the database integration code using Hibernate.
- Creation of managed server and JDBC connections.
- Worked on the application using Rational Application Developer.
Environment: Python, Assembly language, Shell scripting, SVN, Windows Server 2010, Windows 7, Mac, Linux and Unix OS, HTML, DHTML, XML
- Developed the modules of Purchase Request, Purchase Order, Item Master modules.
- Involved in the Enhancement of Summarization module.
- Developed the web pages using JSP, CSS and HTML
- Developed the RTM interface module to map the requirements to the test-case and Test design modules
- Generic Tree Navigation control).
- Used several J2EE Design Patterns (Session Façade, Aggregate Entity) for the Middle Tier development.
- Developed EJBS (Session and Message-Driven Beans) in (RAD) for handling business processing, database access and asynchronous messaging.
- Made extensive use of Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) for looking up enterprise beans.
- Developed Message-Driven beans in collaboration with Java Messaging Service (JMS).
- Wrote various stored procedures in PL/SQL and JDBC routines to update tables.
- Wrote various SQL queries for data retrieval using JDBC.
- Involved in building and parsing XML documents using SAX parser.
- Exposed business logic as a web service and developed WSDL files for describing these web services.
- Extensively used SOAP formatted messages for communication between web services.
- Developed the application on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed the plug-in interfaces for the TMS features (TEE, Requirements, Version Control)
- Developed Form Beans, which are used to store data when the user submits the HTML form
- Coded various Java beans to implement the business logic
- Development of GUI using AWT
- Involved in creating the tables using SQL and connectivity is done by JDBC
- Involved in generating the reports regarding the marks they secured in the online test once they press the submit button in the test using HTML and JSP.
- Apache Tomcat is used as an Application Server to Deploy the Application.
Environment: C, Assembly Language, SVN, Perl, Python, Tcl/Tk, Microsoft Excel, Java