- Around 8 years of IT Experience in designing, developing, testing and implementing of various stand - alone and client-server architecture-based enterprise application software in Python on different domains.
- Good experience in developing web applications implementing Model View Control architecture using Django, Flask and Pyramid Python web application frameworks.
- Basic understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, LDAP, JDBC, SSL, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML.
- Good knowledge on front end frame works like CSS, Bootstrap.
- Experience with Design, code, and debug operations, reporting, data analysis and web applications utilizing Python.
- Strong experience in Big data, Bigdata Integration and Analytics technologies including Apache Spark, Hadoop, Kafka.
- Good Experience with Django, a high-level Python Web framework.
- Sound experience in Object Oriented Programming using concepts like Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Knowledge about setting up Python REST API Frame work using Django.
- Good Knowledge in implementation of Python best Practices (PEP-8).
- Good at writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers using relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, DB2.
- Proficient in using editors Eclipse, PyCharm, PyScripter, Notepad++ and Sublime Text while developing different applications.
- Having good knowledge in using NoSQL databases like Apache Cassandra (1.2, 2.0 and 2.1), Kubernetes and Mongo DB (2.6, 2.4), Orient DBF net.
- Having experienced in Agile Methodologies, PCI, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment, Data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Worked on various operating systems like Windows, UNIX and LINUX.
- Experienced in Shell Scripting and UNIX commands.
- Shares expertise throughout the organization and may provide user training for products
- Excellent in Business Analytics. Interpersonal and communication skills, efficient time management and organization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work well in team environment.
- Authorized to work in United States for any employer.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Python-3.5 & 2.7, SQL and Shell Scripting
Python Libraries: Python, Django, Flask, Beautiful Soup, httplib2, Jinja2, HTML/CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Numpy, Matplotlib, Pickle, Pyside, SciPy, wxPython, PyTables, pdb
Frameworks: Django, Spark, web2py, pyramid, Flask, Mongodb and CSS Bootstrap
Technologies: HTML, CSS, DOM, SAX, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, XML, Angular JS
Version Control: GIT (GitHub), SVN
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SNMP, SMTP
IDE's/ Development Tools: NetBeans, Android Studio, Py Charm, Eclipse and Sublime Text.
Application Tools: Net Beans, Eclipse (SE, EE, Android), Visual Studio, MySQL
Deployment Tools: Heroku, Jenkins
Tracking Tools: Bugzilla and JIRA.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
Databases: Access, SQL Server, MySQL, Teradata, Oracle.
Software packages: MS Word, Advanced MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, SQL Plus
Reporting Tools: SSRS, Tableau, MS Word, and MS-PowerPoint.
Operating systems: Linux/Unix, Windows Variants
Confidential, Mansfield, MA
- Designed and developed the server module and resolved issues and responsible for its enhancements.
- Architected and developed Python and Django for the backend development and front-end application using Angular and PostgreSQL for the database.
- Defined different Django API profiling techniques for faster rendering information.
- Used Ansible, Vagrant, and Docker for managing the application environments.
- Developed Python scripts for testing the car functioning on different services.
- Working close together with QA and Operations teams to understand, design, and develop and end-to-end data flow requirements.
- Developed Restful MicroServices using Flask and Django and deployed on AWS servers using EBS and EC2.
- Developed views and templates with Django view controller and template to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Worked on RabbitMQ queues.
- Imported data using Sqoop to load data from MySQL to HDFS on regular basis.
- Used Circle CI for continuous integration and delivery platform over GIT.
- Used Django Migrations for designing and expanding of the database.
- Automated most of the daily task using python scripting.
- Involved in the CI/CD pipeline management for managing the weekly releases.
- Worked on Jira for managing the tasks and improving the individual performance.
- Making recommendations to the team in terms of appropriate testing techniques, shared testing tasks.
Environment: Python 2.7, Django, Django Rest, Flask, React, Redux, Circle CI, Vagrant, Splunk, New Relic Server, GitHub, Ansible, HTML5/CSS, PostgreSQL, Amazon Web Service (AWS), S3, EC2, EBS, PyCharm, Microsoft Visual Code, Linux, Shell Scripting, JIRA.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software
- Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology for developing application.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Working as an application developer experienced with controllers, views and models in Django.
- Used Salt Stack to configure and manage the infrastructure.
- Restful web services using Python REST API Framework Implemented the application using Python Spring IOC (Inversion of Control), Django Framework and handled the security using Python Spring Security.
- Tested entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Responsible for handling the integration of database systems.
- Developed Server-side automation using Node JS scripting and connecting different types of SQL and NoSQL stores from Node JS.
- Used object-relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema
- Implemented Performance tuning and improved the Performance of Stored Procedures and Queries.
- Installed and configured py Builder for application builds and deploying it.
- Used Selenium Library to write fully functioning test automation process that allowed the simulation of submitting different we request from multiple browser to web application
- Developed and Deployed SOAP based Web Services on Tomcat Server
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration for code quality inspection and worked on building local repository mirror and source code management using Git hub.
- Used IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Wrote unit testing codes using unit test, resolving bugs and other defects using Firebug,
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues.
- Used GIT to coordinate team development.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Senior Python Developer
- Used UML Rational Rose to develop Use-case, Class and Object diagrams for OOA/OOD techniques.
- Built database Model, Views and API's using Python for interactive web-based solutions.
- Placed data into JSON files using Python to test Django websites.
- Used Python scripts to update the content in database and manipulate files.
- Developed web-based application using Django framework with python concepts.
- Generated Python Django forms to maintain the record of online users.
- Used Django API's to access the database.
- Involved in Python OOP code for quality, logging, monitoring, and debugging code optimization.
- Developed tools to automate some base tasks using Python, Shell scripting and XML .
- Created Unit test/ regression test framework for working/new code.
- Used PyQt to implement GUI for the user to create, modify and view reports based on client data.
- Installed and maintained web servers Tomcat and Apache HTTP in UNIX.
- Developed efficient Angular.js for client web-based application.
- Working in team of Architects and Developers to build and deploy Python Flask Peewee Linux AWS.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining the web application.
- Designed and developed the UI for the website with HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script and AJAX.
- Involved in working with Python open stock API's.
- Design, develop, and deploy engaging web applications using Python.
- Develop applications that use MongoDB.
- Wrote Python code embedded with JSON and XML to produce HTTP GET request, parsing HTML data from websites.
- Wrote Python code to simplify lists in Python with list comprehension and Python OOP. Worked with POSTMAN for API testing. Developed REST APIs and created User Model for application.
- Developed a complete front-end application with Bootstrap.
- Developed remote integration with third party platforms by using RESTful web services.
Environment: Python, Django, JSON, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, RESTful web services, UNIX, PyQt, AWS, Shell.
Confidential, Montebello, NY
- Involved understanding the current business process, defining scope of the project along with position statement.
- Re-engineered various modules for implementing changes and creating efficient system.
- Developed dynamic web pages using python Django Frameworks.
- Used Python and Django creating graphics, XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation.
- Supported Apache Server on Linux Platform.
- Installation and setting up Python/Unix test beds.
- Created use-case scenarios and storyboards in MS Word and MS PowerPoint for better visualization of the application.
- Write Automation/test python scripts to test.
- Flex development exposure of Flex layout and navigation, event handling, pop-up dialogs, menus and skinning.
- Used HTML, CSS for front-end applications.
- Used python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Resolved issues and improvised the process to ensure a stable and accurate solution.
- Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users
- Python OO Design code for manufacturing quality, monitoring, logging, and debugging code optimization
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of Market Risk applications with PYTHON.
- Held meetings with client and worked all alone for the entire project with limited help from the client.
- Worked on writing and as well as read data from csv and excel file formats
- Provided technical and business knowledge to clients.
- Analyzed data using Excel VBA scripts and Macros
- Working with the architect, developers on business and technical issues, helping in designing the system; and testers to ensure all requirements are correctly translated.
- Managed requirements and tasks using JIRA
- Automate the outbound/inbound EDI document to drop files in the client ftp server
- Data mapping, logical data modeling, created class diagrams and ER diagrams and used SQL queries to filter data within the Oracle database.
Environment: MS Visio, JIRA, UML, Python 2.7, Sublime text2(IDE) Windows 7, SQL, Requests, urllib, urllib2, Beautiful soup, Django.
- Work with team of developers on python applications for RISK management.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain the website.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Rewrite existing Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Used Django Database API's to access database objects.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Expertise in writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, and User Defined function.
- I have also used Selenium Library to write fully functioning test automation process that allowed the simulation of submitting different we request from multiple browser to web application.
- Used JQuery for all client-side Java script manipulation.
- Created unit test framework for working/new code
- Using Subversion control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.