- Having 14+ years of IT experience in system Analysis, design and development of complex software system primarily in the financial services and banking domain.
- Experienced in requirement analysis, coding and testing various modules in a software development life cycle.
- Highly skilled and experienced in Agile Development process for diverse requirements.
- Excellent team player and proven track record working in various team sizes performing cross - functional roles
- Expertise in designing, tuning and trouble-shooting advanced technology, large-scale, highly-complex, secured systems employing Oracle PL/SQL technology.
- Expertise in designing complex interfaces and batch jobs using Oracle PL/SQL.
- Expertise in designing and developing oracle database applications and business services.
- 12+ years of experience in Design, Development, and Enhancement and Maintaining applications in Oracle 8i/9i/10g using SQL, PL/SQL in Windows and UNIX environments.
- Good knowledge of Oracle database technologies, including performance tuning, data modelling, triggers, stored procedures etc.
- Detailed depth Knowledge in Oracle Architecture, Data flow diagrams, Data dictionary, Database normalization theory techniques, Entity relation modeling and design techniques.
- Effectively made use of Table Functions, Indexes, Table Partitioning, Collections, and Analytical functions, and Materialized Views, Query Re-Write and Transportable table spaces.
- Experience in Oracle supplied packages, Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL Tables.
- Worked extensively on Ref Cursor and Collections.
- Extensive experience in Database query tuning, Performance tuning (Explain Plan and TKPROF utility) of Reports and troubleshooting Oracle Application issues on OLTP and DSS systems.
- Experienced in Client Server, Web Based and Standalone application.
- Good knowledge on logical and physical Data Modeling using normalizing Techniques.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and strong ability to perform as part of a team. Experienced in working Onshore and Offshore model.
- Knowledge of Core Java and J2EE Technologies like EJB, JDBC, JMS, Servlets etc.
- Self-Motivated and Proactive to work in any sort of time bound situation.
- Learning ability to cop-up with the needed skill upgrade demand.
- Ability to work as individual and with a team.
- Project Management and Work Breakdown estimation knowledge.
- Proficient in Financial Services and Investment Banking Business Knowledge including Capital Market, Portfolio Accounting, Client Portfolio Management, Cost Basis Reporting (CBRS) etc.
- Working experience in Oracle 10G and 9i, PL/SQL, Core Java and EJB
- Sun Certified in Java JDK1.4.
- Receive Client appreciation award for developing Health Check Reports which helped in identifying critical production issues. These reports are used to validate production data integrity.
- Certified Scrum Master.
Operating Systems: Solaris, Windows 98/2000/XP, UNIX.
Programming Languages: Oracle (SQL and PL/SQL), Core Java, C, C++.
Web/Application Server: BEA Web logic.
J2EE Technologies: EJB, JDBC, JTA.
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g.
Development Tools: Eclipse, Edit Plus, PSPad, SQL Developer.
Version Control: Borland Star team, GIT.
Build Tools: Ant, ivy
Testing Tools: Junit
Other Tools: Log4j, Oracle Aqua Logic Service Bus, Oracle Coherence, IBM MQ, Wily Introscope, BMC Magic, Rally, Source Tree, SOAPUI.
Developer/ Senior Oracle PL/SQL Developer/Technical Lead, Oaks, PA
- Subject Matter expert for day in and day out operations within SWP.
- Work with Product Manager and business users to create technical solutions to support business processes, including suggesting business process improvements to take advantage of software application development.
- Create High Level Technical Design and work with other team members to code application components in an agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach.
- Provide effort estimates, identified potential problems and recommended alternative solutions.
- Take ownership of applications including upgrade plans to keep to current standards.
- Mentor team members and help them in resolving Technical and Functional issues.
- Write PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions and Packages.
- Create database objects like Table Views, Sequence etc.
- Write Procedure and Functions using Advance PL/SQL concepts like Collections etc.
- Developed stored procedures and complex packages extensively using PL/SQL
- Performance tuned DB queries.
- Prepared and setup of testing environment for QA team in the platform.
- Developed complex PL/SQL codes to compare and validate data between different databases.
- Code in Core Java as and when needed.
- Junit Coding and Testing.
- Configure Data source, Queue and Managed server on Web logic.
- Trouble Java/J2EE applications.
- Performance tuning of database application and database modelling.
- Provide programming estimates, identified potential problems and recommended alternative solutions.
- Coordinated configuration of back-end components in support of application development .
- Mentor the team members.
Environment: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Developer, Windows, Web logic, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse, Core Java, EJB, Web Services, GIT, Rally, Ant, Notepad++, Windows, Unix, SoapUI, PSPad, IBM MQ, Wily Introscope, BMC Magic.