- A client - focused, hands-on Oracle Technical Lead with proven success developing and delivering enterprise IT and d architecture solutions across all phases of the project lifecycle and highly transferrable skills and technical knowledge.
- An experienced IT Technical lead with over 8 years of experience with analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of IT applications.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical skills and strong ability to perform as part of a team .
- Expertise in Client-Server application development using Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, PL/SQL, SQL *PLUS and SQL*LOADER .
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Involved in all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines.
- Solid Experience in shell scripting on AIX and Linux platforms.
- Experience in leading teams of up to 10 consultants
- Track record of performance above and beyond expectations and requirements
Languages: PL/SQL, Pro*C, C, Visual Basic
RDBMS: Oracle 8,8i, 9i, 10g,11g
Front End Tools: SQLWindows (Gupta/Centura), Access, Oracle Forms and Reports
Case Tools: Microsoft Project and Visio 5.0/7.0, Golden32
Other Tools: BEA Tuxedo, UNIX Shell Script (Korne, C, Borne) AWK, SQL Loader, Import, Export, DBMS packages
Confidential /S: UNIX, DOS, Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista,7, SUSE and RedHAT Linux
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Used DBMS utilities like UTIL File, SQL Loader, Import, Export, Unix C and oracle tools for feed-in & feed-out data to and from oracle databases.
- Designed and developed Confidential Third party rejects automation project using Stored procedures, packacges and database triggers.
- Created Shell Scripts for invoking SQL scripts and scheduled them using crontab.
- Worked with users for Adhoc query and reports generation.
- Worked as a liason between business users and offshore consultants.
Environment: Windows 7, SQLWindows 6.2, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, SQL, Shell Scripting, BEA Tuxedo, Global 360 Imaging for Windows, FarPoint Spread, JIRA, Suse and RedHat Linux.
Confidential Chicago, IL
- Developed projects using but not limited to SQLWindows (Centura) 4.2, Oracle, Unix,PL/SQL, ProC and Tuxedo.
- Was involved in every part of the SDLC from requirement gathering to UAT.
- Was a part of the Oracle upgrade application development team from 9i to 11g.
- Designed POC for SQLWindows upgrade from 4.2 to 6.2.
- Enhanced and maintained tuxedo services while doing drug adherence and intervention programs.
- Analyzed job failures, found root cause and fixed the jobs. Was a part of the production support team for application development.
Environment: SQLWindows 4.2, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, SQL, Shell Scripting, BEA Tuxedo, Web Services, Suse and RedHat Linuix.
VB and Access Developer
- Was actively involved in requirement gathering process.
- Actively participated in defining data structures, forms and report layouts in Access.
- Responsible for creating database objects using Oracle8i, forms and menus using Visual Basic 6.0.
- Was involved in user acceptance testing and user .
- Worked on PL/SQL to write database procedures and triggers
Environment: Windows 2000, Visual Basic 6.0, Microsoft Access and Oracle8i/9i.