- Over 10+ years of experience of Microsoft SQL Server Database
- Proficient with SQL Management Studio, Query Analyzer, Business Intelligence development studio, creating & scheduling jobs with SQL Server Agent
- Experienced in Developing, Updating and Debugging PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Database Triggers using complex T - SQL queries to populate the data by applying business logic
- Experience in scheduling and creating SQL Server jobs as well troubleshooting when jobs fail.
- Proficient in migration of Data from Excel, Flat file to MS SQL Server by using SSIS or DTS Wizard
- Extensive Knowledge and Experience in ETL tools like SQL Loader, DTS packages to transfer the data between different databases and files.
- Created reports which helped save the company money and find out where the money leak was taking place
- Extensive Knowledge and Experience in Data Analysis and managing Data warehouse and Data marts.
- Developed mappings that perform Extraction, Transformation and load of source data using various power center transformations
- Utilized 3rd Party Tools to create feed files and also generate reports for upper management.
- Experience working with offshore project team management and mentoring work force.
- Excellent communication skills and a good team player, self-starter and detail oriented
- US Citizen, No Sponsorship Needed
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
Languages: T-SQL, Visual Basic
Database System: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MS Access
Testing Tools: Quick Test Professional 8.0, 9.0, Test Director 8.0, Quality Center
Internet Technologies: HTML
Business Applications: Ms Office 97/2000/2003/2007, Tableau
ETL Tool: Sagent - Group1 Software, SQL Server DTS, SSIS, PowerBI
Sr. ETL Developer/SQL DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Extensive experience in Database development, gathering and analysis of data, designing reports via ETL processes for Merchandisers, Finance and Customer Service
- Strong background working with clients, vendors and programmers to identify requirements, provide cost analysis, assist with creating user interfaces, and develop implementation timelines.
- Coordinated with CS and vendors to resolve day-to-day problems and make process changes per requirement.
- Worked with the company CFO (Chief Financial Officer) to create reports for profit/loss, ad hoc reports for the Accounts Payable team based on their requirements and dashboard view updates.
- Work closely with president of the company to make sure we are in compliance with data
- Support production and maintain applications for company Dashboard
- Skilled in writing DTS packages for daily sales and delivery reports as well as for ad-hoc data transforms and data extraction various departments.
- Worked on projects using Waterfall/Agile Methodologies to get end client the results that they were looking for.
- Experience in data Extraction, Loading and Transforming of data at the Data Warehouse level as well as skilled in various ETL tools for design and development of work flows, transformations and mappings
- Create CSE feeds using ETL tool to send out daily files as per each CSE recommended process and method, which is turn saved the company money since process was designed in-house
- Created sales report using Power BI for our CS Manager to gage how each sales rep was performing
- Used Power BI for our Merchandisers to create dashboard broken out by Product and Vendor so they can highlight and market most sold brands
- Used SSIS to develop jobs for extracting, transforming and loading data into tables/files
- Created SSIS packets to modify existing records in database based on information sent by individual vendors through flat files or Excel spreadsheets
- Analyze requirements given from various departments and provided work estimates as well as identify and implement helpful measures based on gathered data metrics
- Create innovative design and coding which is used to solve crucial problems related to automation and daily process directly accessing the Database
- Was in the process of transforming and moving the current ETL process that was created using a 3rd party tool over to Informatica using the Power Center and its transformations.
- Create design specific documentations later to be implemented into production using ETL Tools
- Create Data Marts for Finance, Sales and Customer Service
- Responsible for daily report creation and execution produced in T-SQL across multiple servers and databases
- Analyze database designs and system integration processes to make suggestions for further enhancement.
- Managed other people on various projects in-house and overseas to produce effective results within the given time period
- Ability to work independently, as well in a team, with excellent problem solving skills
Data Management/Jr. SQL DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Responsible for the verification and validation of the data collected and had to follow the safety and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinated with supply chain managers to manage external inventory and make sure inventory was accounted for correctly in the system and always up to date.
- Created ad hoc reports using T-SQL to distinguish between external inventory plant and US Market plant as they would overlap with plant numbers
- Demonstrated a strong understanding of the project goals.
- Reviewed data which was transferred for quality and validity and communicated with stakeholders about the deliverables.
Confidential Edison, NJ
Data Integrity Analyst/SQL DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Create, manage, and maintain daily reports produced in T-SQL by joining tables and cross-query between servers
- Created Data Extract tools which saved the company a significant amount of money
- Designed reports in T-SQL which saved the company money on a recurring basis
- Create stored procedures, views, triggers to aid in daily report extraction and updates
- Ensure database integrity with daily data updates
- Create and update reports based on requests from merchandisers within the company.
- Verify data received from vendors and ensure that the data is accurate before uploading and updating the data in the system
- Gather data from vendors and make sure the tables and site are in accordance with vendor policies
- Constant communication with vendors to ensure table integrity with daily data updates
- Maintained a very good rapport with vendors
- Work daily in team settings to handle data processing, and any related data issues
- Worked together with the whole team to decide on money saving techniques for the company
- Manage day-to-day issues/activities while involved in daily projects
- Highly organized and dedicated with a positive attitude
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A good team player, able to use own initiative to achieve desirable objectives and apply new concepts and technologies to enhance the work environment
- Versatile with computer skills, capable of independent work and presenting business plans and strategies