- Over 8 years of IT experience as SQL Developer which includes Database Design and Development, Confidential BI Solutions, ETL Development, Data warehouse Implementation, Report Development using SSAS, SSIS, SSRS and TSQL.
- Strong experience working on Confidential Business Intelligence applications.
- Experienced in Agile Methodology.
- Expertise in SSIS (SQL SERVER INTEGRATION SERVICES), SSRS (SQL SERVER REPORTING SERVICES), SSAS (SQL SERVER ANALYSIS SERVICES), Power BI, Power Pivot and Tabular Model, DAX, MDX queries.
- Working knowledge on data modelling techniques towards building enterprise data warehouse.
- Experienced in executing activities related to end - to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation, Requirement Gathering, Requirement analysis, Application environment Setup, Preparing Test Scripts, Project Status reporting, bug fixing and deployment.
- Worked on SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) including in building cubes and writing MDX queries.
- Worked on SQL Server Reporting Services in generating parameterized, linked, drilldown and sub reports.
- Intermediate expertise in ASP.NET, C#.NET
- Very good communication, analytical, interpersonal, presentation skills and Team skills combined with self-motivation, initiative and the ability to think out of the box and worked as lead to carry out deliverables.
- Responsible for the Deliverables, Scheduling, Resource allocation and requirement gathering for the project.
- Code Reviews, Client Meetings and skill development of the team members
- Strong Project management experience from various applications. Key activities include Delivery Excellence, Capacity Planning, Team/Resource Management, Project Tracking & Change Management, Risk analysis, Contingency Planning, Project Scheduling & Resource levelling and Requirement Analysis.
SQL Developer / MSBI Developer (SSIS)
- Working as lead consultant for design and development using SQL Server Databases, ETL, SSIS, MSRA
- Have good understanding on MS Sales system architecture
- Role is to Develop SQL & Batch Jobs used for processing MSSales Data right from Pulling Data from all external sources, run Business Rules and finally come up with MSSales Database which is used by many Confidential systems
- Responsible for supporting 100+ Batch accounts pulling data from different sources
- Over 1459 data providers: 1377+ external partners (E.g. Best Buy, Walmart), 59 internal revenue sources (E.g. SAP, Skype, Navision), Other data source uses Linked Server to extract data
- Expert in MSSales Revenue & License Allocation process (100% Allocation, 20% Allocation, GAM Allocation, Global HQ Allocation Process)
- Good understanding of Organization Hierarchies - GPID, TPID, Org, TxlatOrg
- Develop complex store procedures, efficient triggers, required functions, creating indexes and indexed views for performance.
- Used Performance Monitor and SQL Profiler to optimize queries and enhance the performance of database servers.
- Designed and created the table schema and stored procedures that will be used in Data QC
- Used Joins and sub-queries for complex queries involving multiple tables from different databases
- Responsible for documentation of system related activities.
- Provides technical documentation of the system
- Expert in designing SSIS ETL packages
- Currently building my skills on Apache Spark as MSSales is moving towards BigData solution
SQL Developer / MSBI Developer (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Experience in developing complex store procedures, efficient triggers, required functions, creating indexes and indexed views for performance.
- Excellent Experience in monitoring SQL Server Performance tuning in SQL Server
- Expert in designing ETL data flows using SSIS; creating mappings/workflows to extract data from SQL Server and Data Migration and Transformation from Access/Excel Sheets using SQL Server SSIS.
- Experience in creating jobs, SQL Mail Agent, Alerts and schedule DTS/SSIS Packages.
- Experience in Error and Event Handling: Precedence Constraints, Break Points, Check Points, Logging.
- Experienced in Building Cubes and Dimensions with different Architectures and Data Sources for Business Intelligence and writing MDX Scripting.
- Thorough knowledge of Features, Structure, Attributes, Hierarchies, Star and Snow Flake Schemas of Data Marts.
- Good working knowledge on Developing SSAS Cubes, Aggregation, KPIs, Measures, Partitioning Cube, Data Mining Models and Deploying and Processing SSAS objects.
- Experience in creating Ad hoc reports and reports with complex formulas and to query the database for Business Intelligence.
- Expertise in developing Parameterized, Chart, Graph, Linked, Dashboard, Scorecards, Report on SSAS Cube using Drill-down, Drill-through And Cascading reports using SSRS.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and project oriented team player with excellent written, verbal communication and leadership skills to develop creative solutions for challenging client needs
- All SQL DBA activities in the production environment which includes Creating/Altering & Managing Databases, File group, Logins, Logs, Indexes.
- Implementation of High availability and Disaster Recovery Solutions, NLB clustering and load balancing etc
- Responsible for Backup/Recovery and other high availability options like Mirroring, Log Shipping, Replication.
- Create indexes, views, complex Stored Procedures, user defined functions, cursors, common table expressions (CTEs) and Triggers to facilitate efficient data manipulation and data consistency
- Production & Pre-Production Deployments.
- Responsible for SQL Migration from SQL 2008 to 2008 R2 and SQL 2008 R2 to 2012
- Responsible for Migrating to Always On
- Data Center migrations
- Setting up of new environments.
- Server builds/re-builds/installations and configuration.
- Develop SSRS reports for monitoring critical servers info like - Full Backup, Diff Backup, TLog backup Status, SQL Job Status, Drive Status, DB file report, DB file growth indicator (showing trend), IIS Log summary (indicating 200s, 300s, 400s, 500s), IIS Log summary (indicating URLs failing due to 400s, 500s)
- Security compliance, Audits & User management
- Addressing issues as per SLAs & OLAs, Incident / Problem management
- Experience in working with Confidential global clients and customers and handling high priority production issues.
- Configure Linked Servers, Database Mail, SQL Agent Jobs etc.
- SQL Server database performance and resource utilization analysis with ongoing maintenance/tuning to ensure maximum performance.
- Maintained database instances, creating various database objects.
- Synchronized Production and UAT environments.
- Building and configuring production servers and installing the application, patches and fixes.
- Apply Security updates, hot fixes and SP up gradation on all servers
SQL Developer / MSBI Developer
- Have worked in multiple projects as BI Developer in Designing ETL Packages and reports in development and implementation stages of the Project
- Used Control Flow Tasks like For Loop Container, For Each Loop Container, Sequential Container, Execute SQL Task, FTP Task and Data Flow Task in Designing packages.
- Created scheduled and sequential jobs to run these packages and procedures daily
- Automated the file transfer process using FTP Task
- Developed mechanism to handle errors and logging process in SSIS packages
- Developed process to incrementally load data into data warehouse tables
- SQL Development including Writing SPs, Functions, Triggers, Views, Cursors, Indexes etc
- Creating new Tables in Prod, Reporting, UAT, Dev and QA Environment, Performance Tuning, Table Partitioning
- Fine-tuned queries and Stored Procedures which reduced the time duration for the long running jobs
- Created database roles according to requirement to access necessary objects for required users
- Implemented Migration Plans to migrate various objects of Database Servers
- Developed SSRS Pages for all business critical reports which are presented during MBRs
- Developed and implemented procedures to create jobs for maintenance activities of database servers which includes backup methodologies, checking database integrity, maintaining indexes, updating statistics
- Drive sync up calls on a regular basis, so that team is on track with the current sprint, and also discussing on the issues which needs clarification from the client
- Fraud Management: Judging Fraud users present in Club Bing based on their Game Activity and Ledger Activities
- Worked under Strict SLA from Client and made sure that the issues are resolved well before the stipulated time
SQL Developer / Support Engineer
- Provided 24 X 7 Production support for the database and application issues for 51 Applications.
- Analyze the issue reported by users by querying on Database and come up with a resolution within SLA.
- Write complex queries based on client requirement
- Developed tools using .NET to automate the daily tasks
- Maintenance/Monitoring of business critical jobs, backups, ETLs etc
- Worked under strict SLA
.Net Developer / PHP DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Complete ownership of IEMS Tool which was used by employees of Confidential across India
- My responsibilities included Enhancing the tool and adding new features to it Setting up the system at 3 locations - Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore Troubleshooting and fix IEMS related issues
- Support http://epaper.dnaindia.com/ site which included - Maintenance of Site Replicating the content onto the site on daily basis Ensure 100% availability
- Development and Maintenance of internal Apps using .Net, PHP, SQL Server 2005