- Well respected young policy and IT professional, who consistently demonstrates the ability to work well with others.
- Has demonstrated the ability to effectively develop policies related to governmental autonomous vehicular issues and information technology needs.
- Has performed duties for various executive levels including in the public sector and military sector.
- Regularly meets all executive needs and managerial/technical automations requirements.
- A Self - motivated and disciplined strategic planner, focused and completes all tasks in a timely organized manner.
- Works well with others or independently and has proven the ability to learn new material and techniques quickly and proficiently.
- An excellent communicator who can convey complex terms in a clear and decisive manner and is willing to lead.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
IT Data AnalystResponsibilities:
- Provided support for all Media Management activities, such as tape rotations and media storage.
- Communicated with global customers on progress of requests, maintains a high standard of satisfaction from requesters, performs coordination activities associated with the troubleshooting, installation and/or de-installation/disposal hardware inventory.
- Acquired knowledge on company policies, procedure and essential job skills required to resolve routine tasks. Follows TEIS policies and procedures like change management etc.
- Installed and maintained the structured cabling systems and extending customer circuits including POTS, T1, T3, Ethernet, and Fiber.
- Identified/Troubleshot problems related to installations, configurations, operations, or performance.
- Developed/Maintained documentation including floor layouts, hardware inventory, and cable connectivity with high accuracy.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
Executive Policy InternResponsibilities:
- Researched and analyzed emerging policy issues Affecting PennDOT and transportation in the Commonwealth;
- Developed and analyzed policy responses and options to issues identified by the Secretary and Policy Director;
- Collected data from various sources and used qualitative and quantitative methodologies to develop and test theories and options;
- Evaluated how transportation policies affect PennDOT, sister Commonwealth agencies, local and regional governmental jurisdictions and the public;
- Monitored events, policy decisions and trends and other issues with implications for PennDOT’s policy landscape;
- Participated in outreach and engagement with thought-leaders in the transportation sector and related fields;
- Drafted reports, memos and presentations that support the work of the department and the Policy Office.
Confidential, New York
Senior Communication TechnicianResponsibilities:
- Assembled and installed communication systems, such as data communication lines and equipment, computer systems and antennas and towers, using hand tools.
- Instrumental in software installation, computer updates, account creation/deletion, computer repair using ITSM Remedy.
- Trained and managed personnel on hardware installation, system repairs, account management and network security while maintaining a LAN and WAN network
- Reviewed work orders, building permits, manufacturer's instructions and ordinances to move, change, install, repair and remove communication equipment.
- Supervised and managed computer system networks for over 800 personnel.
- Spearheaded installation of Mobile Tracking computer systems and Blue force tracking system software.
- Senior Automations team leader for unit, which included creating trackers for all communications equipment, handling hand receipts and being accountable for over $25,000,000 worth of sensitive items, conducting briefs with commanders and senior advisors.
Assistant Operations ManagerResponsibilities:
- Assisted Operations Manager in supervising daily operations of organization
- Determined staffing requirements, work assignment and schedules for new projects.
- Scheduled routine maintenance and repair works for equipment.
- Maintain the facility clean, safe and organized.
- Evaluated inspection reports and service tickets and prepare repair invoices.
- Assisted in development and maintaining operational guidelines for staffs
- Addressed operational issues and concerns in a timely fashion.
- Supervised operations team to ensure operational excellence and excellent customer services
- Supervised 300 civilian workers.
- Scheduled all flight line operations, including arrival and departure of Government and Military VIP's
Senior Information Technology SpecialistResponsibilities:
- Developed and interpreted organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
- Trained personnel in installation of computer systems and operations, software and programs and how to use programs such as Remedy and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Evaluated the organization's technology use and needs and recommend improvements for hardware and software upgrades.
- Met with department heads, managers, supervisors, and others to solicit cooperation and resolve problems with network.
- Managed backup, security and user help systems.
- Served as Cell IT specialist during field work which was tasked with handling all system issues and installation of software, network management, and coordinate with Civilian IT specialists.
- Directed daily operations of IT department, analyzed workflow, and established priorities for work load.
- Responded to written and telephone requests for computer repair software install/upgrade, wire installs, printer installs and upgrades, all user account issues, and degauss requests.
- Proficient in Windows Operating System, MS Office, Tablets/Phones
- Trouble shot PC connectivity (TCP/IP)
- Active Directory management,
- Solved basic and complex email and account issues
- Was responsible for basic local and network connectivity including troubleshooting TCP/IP, DHCP, NICs, DNS, USB, FireWire, network drive mappings, etc.