- 4+ years of experience in IT industry with 2 years of experience in Appian BPM application using Appian version 17.x and above with good working knowledge on 18.x .
- Full understanding of all phases of SDLC and hands on experience in both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience in BPM system development projects, code development, implementation of tools to support automation of management processes and application programs using Process Modeler, SAIL, Records and Reports.
- Experience in capturing and implementing requirements with BPM software, namely, Appian BPM Suite.
- Worked with Business to understand their requirement and design and develop them into to process flows and models within Appian.
- Expertise in SAIL Forms, SAIL Dashboards, SAIL Reports, Service and Entity Backed Records .
- Experience in Automation Testing using Selenium Web driver, Cucumber for (BDD) style for Acceptance Testing, TestNG framework, MAVEN for Project building tool, JENKINS and gherkin for continuous Integration.
- Extensive experience in writing complex SQL Queries and PL/SQL scripts.
- Have knowledge in working with different operating systems like Linux, Windows, Mac OS.
- Outstanding Team Player, also with an ability to perform well as an individual and possess excellent work ethics, self - motivated and quick learner.
Languages: C, Java, Appian SAIL, Python
BPM Tools: Appian 16.1 to 17.2
Databases: MS-SQL Server, Oracle, PL/SQL
QA & Other tools: Visual Studio, Microsoft Visio, Eclipse, Jenkins, TestNG, selenium web driver, JIRA, Bugzilla, cucumber.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere 8.0
Confidential, Overland park, KS
- Interacted with end business users directly for business issues/clarifications.
- Provided technical guidance to the team wherever required.
- Involved in design discussions with stakeholders for corresponding systems, such as the ESB and end user systems.
- Responsible for construction of Integrations using connect-SOAP/Service-SOAP.
- Involved in resolving Production support issues where ever required.
- Database design and implementation.
- Developing SAIL interfaces for task forms and record dashboards.
- Designing Process backed records for the applications.
- Communicating with team members to deliver the stories on time with quality.
- Designing the requirements to process outlines that specify a flow of activities.
- Create CDTs, Rules, Constants required for application.
- Develop the process models required to build the functionality.
- Participate in daily touch base calls with onsite coordinator and Client.
- Prepare UTS and UTCs for the developed functionality.
- Demo the application to QA for testing and support them.
- Present the Demo to Clients.
Environment: Appian BPM (versions 18.2), Web Services, Java Script and SQL server
Confidential, St Louis, MO
- Participated in all phases of the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) .
- Reviewed and Analyzing the Business Requirements to get better understanding of the system on both technical and business Prospective.
- Involved in the design and development of test plan from business and Functional requirements which includes test objectives, test strategies, test environments etc.
- Involved in System, Sanity, Functional , Regression Testing and monitored the behavior of the applications during different phases of testing.
- Created Selenium Test cases and Test Suites for automation using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- Design and Executed test cases using Selenium Web driver in Eclipse IDE.
- Involved in Writing Test cases in BDD style using Cucumber Framework for Functional and acceptance Testing.
- Worked on TestNG Framework, Maven for Project Building tool, Jenkins for continuous integration
- Worked in enhancing the test cases using TestNG annotations in Eclipse IDE
- Performed back end testing by writing and executing SQL queries to validate that data is being populated in appropriate tables and manually verify the correctness of the data with front-end values.
- Interacted and worked with the development team to analyze the defects and reported them using JIRA and tracked them for closure.
- Interacted with users by conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure that the total functionality of the application was met by complying with all the business requirements.
- Participated in weekly QA status and project status meetings to report any defects and issues encountered in application.
- Actively communicated with the end users and business users to create realistic test cases.
- Provide test summary documentation and Analyze test results, Identifying trends and/or root causes of problems.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Eclipse IDE, Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, TestNG, Maven JIRA, HTML5, CSS, Agile SQL, Oracle.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC and STLC and gathered requirements from BRD.
- Performed manual testing of the application functionality to complete black box testing of the application.
- Used different test scenarios to validate the functionality for the application.
- Creating and generating system test scripts for different test scenarios covering all aspect of project functionality.
- Developed test cases for functional testing, GUI testing and usability testing to ensuring the quality of the application.
- Bugs are reported using MS Excel and test director.
- Communicated with developers regularly regarding defect resolution.
- Responsible for logging the defects, keeping track of them and verifying the bugs are the fix.
- Created and managed test data required for executing test scenarios.
- The actual problem is to maintain different database for a courier company whose main purpose is to provide parcel services for their costumers for different places, and maintain details of all the transactions, employees and address details.
- In the manual system, it is difficult to maintain data and generating different reports according to requesting transaction. In the present courier system, always they have to take source as well as destination information which contains address details, parcel contents details and payment details. After delivering parcels as a company they have to maintain acknowledgment details.
- By keeping all the above activities, we are developing a system named as “courier service automation system “.in this automation system we are maintaining company as well as customer details related to courier service, employee details and payment details.
- The crucial point in this project is that employee can view the reports details but has no permission to change the data where as the administrator has the permission to update the information and view the information.
- Operating system: windows XP, Browser: IE, Web server: tomcat, Database server: oracle Database connectivity: JDBC