- Versatile, creative and self - directed professional with strong hands-on expertise directing and managing critical projects from initial planning phase to final deployment.
- Skilled in developing and executing mission-critical financial/business planning and reporting solutions using MS SQL/Excel VBA/Salesforce tools and platforms.
- Utilize in-depth understanding of factor-driven planning to gather data, standardize metrics, and identify key business drivers.
- Accustomed to driving results in collaborative, cross-functional environments, authoring strategies to design, build, test, deliver database processes, reporting, and automation tools.
- MS SQL and Sybase Database Design / Stored Procedures
- Office VBA ( MS Word, ACCESS, Excel, Outlook) ASP 3.0
- Automated SalesForce Reporting Processes
- Business Intelligence (BI) Report Development
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Process Improvements & Automation, ADO
- Data Validation / Loading / Transformation.
Databases: MS SQL Server, Sybase, MS Office VBA (ACCESS, Excel, Word, Outlook), MicroStrategy Data Warehouse, NetIQ System Monitoring
Data Tools: Salesforce Reporting Automation, SalesForce Data Loader
Languages: T-SQL,, VBA(Word, Excel, Outlook), VBScript, Visual Basic 6, HTML, ASP 3.0
Applications: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook), ActiveX Data Objects (ADO), Data Access Objects (DAO), Autosys Job Scheduler, Automated PGP Encryption, MS Active Directory, SharePoint, Crystal Reports, Automated (VBA) Pivot Table Creation / Graphs
Confidential, Lyndhurst, NJ
Microsoft Office VBA/ SQL Server Developer
- Designed and developed a set of Excel 2010 workbooks that pull data from MS SQL database to enable the fabric to sketch (FTS) process for the Women’s Luxury division for Confidentia.
- A single workbook merges and manages a bill of materials, 1200 finished products (separate workbooks), product sketches, and images, into a consolidated assortment plan-offering for buyers and merchants.
- The global solution supports a multi-million dollar operation from raw materials to finished product.
- Data was sourced from MicroStrategy and loaded into SQL database to facilitate the reporting process
Confidential, Winston Salem, NC
MS Office Process Automation / SQL Server Developer
- Used MS Access, MS Word, Excel, and data extracted from SQL database to design and implement various automated solutions for project stakeholders.
- Used MS Office automation to drive the business processes and save hundreds of man-hours.
- Facilitated the automated creation of various PDF reports for all (50) States’ Fire Marshals, Center for Disease Control ( Confidential ), and the Confidential . as it relates to tobacco use.
- Automated the creation of the Tobacco Ingredients comparison reporting, and contributed to the creation of automated data submissions to the Confidential .
- Worked closely with Confidential Management Team (BPM) to facilitate a smooth transition from individual MS Office solutions as we moved towards a central process for automation management.
Confidential, New York, NY
Salesforce Reporting / SQL Server Developer
- Maintained SQL Server database environment supporting specialized projects including extraction of Salesforce data and development of all reporting processes.
- Coordinated development of concurrently running projects; defined project scope, set production schedules, and customized programs to meet new business rules and report key performance indicators (KPIs) & metrics. Prepared and presented weekly and monthly reports to project stakeholders.
- Served as Subject Matter Expert in extracting and integrating Salesforce data and processes into BI platforms utilizing SQL based reporting systems and Excel based presentation layer.
- Drove process that automated Salesforce data presentation methods in Excel via Access/SQL databases.
- Credited for building a large, complex Salesforce reporting process that automated data extraction used to create KPI reports, compensation reports, and hundreds of daily and monthly sales progress reports in Excel.
- Coordinated, planned and executed solution that managed all file-feeds from other database systems.
- Saved hundreds of man-hours by automating manual processes using Excel VBA, MS Access VBA, and VB Scripting.
- Used ADO and ODBC from Excel and MS Access to connect to various databases to run in-line SQL and stored procedures.
- Wrote Excel VBA automated reporting processes to construct multi-sheet reports in Excel complete with dynamic Excel formulas and VLookups built during the reporting process.
- Used MS Outlook VBA to automatically run jobs based on key words found in incoming emails.
- Used Excel VBA macros to format various reports, build pivot tables, and refresh data for graphs.
- Automatically read emails in Outlook, stripped and saved file attachments of incoming data feeds from other systems. Automatically processed those files and ran reports in Excel.
Confidential, New York, NY
SQL / Excel / Access / Crystal Reports / VBA / Visual Basic Developer
- Interfaced with diverse range of clients to complete sophisticated development projects within budget and ahead of schedule.
- Provided critical technical interface to engineering teams using exceptional understanding of SQL/VBA/Visual Basic services to support solutions.
- Coordinated architect and development process across all dependent applications, managing data conversions and integration solutions utilizing SQL/Excel based reporting and presentation platforms.
- Monitored, tracked, and communicated with management regarding project status. Identified/implemented fixes, resolved bugs and recommended new techniques to improve program reliability.
Confidential, New York, NY
Manager / Senior Visual Basic 6 Developer
- Provided high-level project leadership in coordinating the creation of BI/DW programs, while ensuring compliance with all new business requirements.
- Worked closely with product managers to define project needs and align objectives with the business priorities.
- Coordinated all phases of SDLC process, including data gathering, reviewing documentation, analyzing requirements and proposing solutions to meet unique demands of each project.
- Established company-wide best reporting / database development practices and standards.
- Supervised team in creating / developing a VB Class database processor implemented directly into the finished product that managed connectivity and all communications between application program and various databases (MS SQL Server and Sybase).
- Successfully planned and migrated Time Management System based in MS Access to SQL database platform.
- Coordinated with Private Placements Group to create a process to track the invitation and participation of various investors during Private Placement endeavors, such as the first launch with Orbitz.com.
- Designed / implemented MS SQL Server database platform for Financial Sponsors Group, which assisted users in identifying market trends and tracked fees/charges generated during company buyouts/mergers.