- Certified Network administrator, LAN user training and support of email, database and security.
- Certified Oracle 9i Associate in PL/SQL Database developer and administrator
- Certified Microsoft SQL Server 2000,2005
- Highly motivated Business Intelligence professional in Report development, analysis and data mining using Qlikvew 9 and Qlikview 10, SSRS, and Crystal Report
- Experience in managing IT projects, budgets, staff.
- Transforming business needs into technology solutions with requirements gathering and proposals writing.
- Developing all phases from needs analysis, requirements definition, vendor selection, implementation, and training.
Confidential - Iselin, NJ
AVP Application Support / Business Analyst
- Manage the project full upgrade implementation of a QRM Risk Management database from version 12 to version 16 using SQL Server 2008
- Business Analyst in Capital Market IT department supporting Secondary Marketing Trading Desk Interest Rate Risk Management and operations around Loan Delivery/Pooling Process.
- Responsible for assisting in the daily reporting of interest rate risk exposure to the Secondary Marketing and senior management, developing business intelligence reports to analyze and improve pipeline hedging and valuation, supporting best execution and loan delivery/pooling process, and diagnosing, tracking and resolving data issues impacting hedging systems.
- Perform technical quality assurance of QRM system and process modifications, coordinate the deployment, testing and change control of applications across multiple hardware environments in support of business continuity and disaster recovery; and develop, debug and maintain scripts/applications to facilitate above functions. Other critical responsibilities are related to the analysis, validation documentation and communication of changes and impacts associated to all projects initiatives and requirements within the Capital Markets.
- Developed and implemented Qlikview dashboard to supply Infrastructure team with in depth view of their supply server usage based on planned supply and orders made by every line of business which helped them to proactively secure more inventories ahead of the time.
- Developed and implemented Qlikview Dashboard for the finance team to do proper billing for all the Infrastructure as Service provided to other Line of Businesses.
Confidential - New York, NY
Database Manager / Qlikview Developer
- Developed and implemented business intelligence dashboard solution using Qlikview 10 for AT&T to supply them with in depth view of their advertising spending against competitors. The report helps reduce the analytic and advertising planning team’ need to use the excel to run any pivot table or chart from AT&T terabyte massive database. Including utilized the VBScript module to automated the dynamic pivot inside the Qlikview report. Utilize the Qlikview report to allow the client to be able to view it on iphone/Windows phone or ipad for easy to use.
- Provide custom report based on management’s need using Reporting Services(SSRS)
- Develop and design a new custom Qlikview report for any new clients advertising pitch.
- Setting up Qlikview publisher to automate the report update on both Qlikview server.
- Provide support and data manipulation using SQL Server 2008.
Confidential - New York, NY
SQL Developer / SQL Support Specialist
- Provide support and data manipulation using MySQL with PHP as a front end prior moving all the websites to ASP.net front end and SQL Server 2005 as a backend.
- Provide database Front End and Back End support for 7 different websites based on ASP.net on SQL Server 2005 platform. Assist in the development and maintenance of data related issues using DTS/SSIS and complex Transact-SQL query and stored procedure/function.
- Develop DTS package to import inventory feed from every suppliers to maintain up to date cost of company’s inventory and automatically set up a trigger that send email whenever there is any cost changes.
- Create business intelligence reports using complex store procedures and linked servers to connect multiple servers to get the appropriate information that will help other department to handle daily operation
- Provide custom report based on management’s need using Crystal Report and Reporting Services(SSRS)
- Maintain day to day database administration, backup database and create maintenance plans and schedule jobs.
Confidential - Florham Park, NJ
Application Support Specialist
- Provide phone, and on-line helpdesk support to end-users. Assist customers with technical and methodological issues on Pricestrat KSS front end application for pricing optimization on SQL Server 2000 platform. Assist in the development and maintenance of Pricestrat support documentation including Teamtrack on-line issues tracking and knowledge base databases and user documentation.
- Provide guidance to new users on setting up Pricestrat projects, securing and configuring required datasets. Support project activities including develop product category structures, assist in resolution of any data related issues, validation, model building and result analysis to enable accurate demand modeling using DTS and complex SQL query and stored procedure. Provide assistance to client manager preparing for or conducting installations on site.
- Provide guidance to the operations teams through a detailed understanding of Pricestrat operation, functionalities, file formatting and technical reference with other system.
- Software Development Support: Assist in the testing and evaluation of new Pricestrat maintenance releases and upgrades. Write and utilize test plans. Document observed software defects by recording bugs in Teamtrack systems. Work directly with software engineers in UK to isolate and eliminate bugs. Work with the engineers, science staff and product end users to identify new user requirements and develop new product features.
- Provide custom report based on customer’s need using Crystal Report.
- Designed ETL interfaces to import data to data warehouse and implemented OLAP cube with Analysis Service to give both power users and business users the ability to access and analyze their data easier. With OLAP Intelligence, power users can slice and dice, drill, rank, sort, filter, create calculations on the fly, and perform speed-of-thought data exploration.
Confidential - New York, NY
Production Technology & Network Administrator
- Lead team in migrating 50 desktops and 2 back-end server applications from Novell Netware to Windows.
- Developed applications for managing elevator entrance creation data. Developed with Access/VBA/SQL scripting on Windows. Projects included: entrance estimation, sales invoicing, production scheduling, and shipping.
- Managed accounting software for manufacturing Macola 7.5, QuickBooks and design management reports using Crystal Report.
- Provide technical support for all network systems, hardware/software installations and system upgrades for all users in the company. Configured firewall, network, file server and Veritas Backup Exec.
- Designed and implemented mail server with SLMail to standardize the company on Microsoft Outlook using domains for managing users.
Confidential - Oklahoma City, OK
Production Planning Coordinator 9
- Increased the inventory turn over by reducing the SKU items carried after market analysis, process redesign, warehouse storage location optimization and use of more accurate forecasting tools.
- Conducted time & motion study and set up production standards for operations. Developed standards for operating procedures that increased output over 20%.
- Develop software for storing BOM, production schedule and shipping information. Using Access/VBA/SQL
- Train and support users and develop production staff towards performance objectives.
Operating Systems: All versions of Windows, UNIX, Novell
Database: Oracle 8i/9i, Ms. Access, Ms. SQL Server 7/2000/2005/2008
Languages: Visual Basic, C++, SQL* Plus, PL/SQL, VBScript
Report Tools: Crystal Reports, SAS Base, Business Object, Business Intelligence, ETL, DTS, OLAP, Microsoft Analysis Services, Data Warehousing, Omniscope, Qlikview 9, Qlikview 10, Qlikview Publisher, SSRS
Software: AutoCAD, Microsoft Exchange Server, QuickBooks, Microsoft Project, Visio, ER/Studio, DB Artisan, TOAD
Hardware: Windows NT servers, building custom PC’s, firewall, routers, hubs, switches