- Awarded graduate certifications by the University of Illinois such as Business Process Management, and IT Project Management.
- Working and understanding of SQL reporting, analytics and processing flow charts and working on databases like (MS Access, MySQL Server, MS Visio, UML).
- Sound knowledge on all the stages involved in a Software development life cycle (SDLC), Iterative, and methodologies such as Agile, Scrum (Sprint), RAD, Waterfall and KANBAN .
- Working knowledge with Data Analysis Tools (Tableau 9, SAS enterprise miner, SAS Enterprise guide, Base SAS and clinical SAS) on data mining from large datasets to analyse and solve data analysis problems.
- Strong Knowledge and hands - on experience of 1 + years in Salesforce Administration and Customization, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Development team.
- An in-depth knowledge on different business models, being able to gather requirements and documenting project plans like Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Software Requirements Specification (SRS).
- Strong knowledge of Business intelligence tools like SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, and ETL. Basic knowledge in Designing wireframe and mock-ups using Balsamiq.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving with the correlation between the System Methodologies, Techniques and Tools.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, communication, and leadership skills with proven interaction across multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to work under pressure and complete assigned work in the given timeline while coordinating multiple tasks.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Enhance each projects performance by managing operational efficiencies, schedule management, and requirements documentation.
- Prepare statistical reports for monthly reviews which aid leadership team and stakeholders to make decisions which ensure successful implementation of projects.
- Helped manage large datasets using Excel, which includes creating, scrubbing and manipulating data by using excel tools, formulas and VBA, assist with data integrity, and create both standardized and custom reports.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems while supporting the Data Manager with Salesforce admin responsibilities.
- Thoroughly understand, develop, maintain performance processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications with Salesforce Administrator and functional managers to create training materials and documentation for Salesforce.com users.
Ecommerce Analyst Intern
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Conducted system integration testing between Shopify, Quick-books and Prosper-works for defects in website and made new enhancements .
- Provided ongoing analysis reports and research cost effective ways to gather the information needed to compete in the online space in both eCommerce and Social Media
- Reviewed and developed Website specific documents and functional requirement documents provided by the Business Analyst.
- Involved in a data analysis and testing of ETL processes, while reporting dashboard visualizations for Shopify
- Worked alongside of content team and product team to increase conversion rate by 17% and optimize email marketing with Click Through Rate (CTR) by 13%
- Used Google Ad-words, Webmaster Tools, and Hit-wise to monitor keyword performance
- Maintained and developed Test Plans while documenting reusable Test Cases for both systems testing and end-to-end business(B2B) testing.
- As a part of the STLC, conducted regression testing on the site functionality and enhanced it with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) technique and keyword research improvement on EBAY and AMAZON platforms.
Salesforce Business Analyst-Admin
- Engaged with business stakeholders to gather/analyse requirements and mapped them to solutions that leveraged Salesforce functionality
- Working with salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Forecasting, Reports and Dashboards
- Created data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding.
- Update lead assignment tables, workflow rules, approval process, validation rules, visual force pages, Apex triggers, Apex classes, page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages
- Performing database de-duping and clean up procedures. Maintaining customer portal, multiple user roles, security, profiles, permission sets etc.
- Creating business processes for custom and standard objects with appropriate record type and assigned them to specific profiles and page layouts. Performing Data Management; creation and maintenance of Web-to-Lead, Email-to-Case and Web-to-case
- Developed and performed standard queries using SQL to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, missing data. Performed data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing, modeling and analysis.
- Assist with project implementation and control monitoring process related to quality assurance (QA) and user assisted testing (UAT).
Programming Skills: Java, C, Python, Data-structures
Methodologies: SDLC, STLC, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum
Databases: SQL, MySQL Server, MS Access
Tools: Tableau, Jira, Selenium, Visual Studio, SAS Enterprise Miner
Management System: Salesforce 201, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office Suite, Balsamiq, Prosper-works
Documentation: Business requirement Document, Functional Requirement Document, SSRS, SSIS